Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Suhspective: Intense and Power Packed!! (Page 6)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Sush, the entire confrontation scene was pretty explosive and I cannot seem to post enough on that!
When I checked the WU around 12.00pm EST it was a major downer. For a minute I thought there was this 2-3 min argument between A & K  as there will posts saying from "I am quitting' to what gives? Then I checked the episode during a late lunch break at work, I was like are we talking about the same episode ? I think the frustration is because the CV's could have saved at least 2-3 weeks of distractions having had this track much before. Now that they have started it we cannot expect overnight confession - not gonna happen! They have to maintain this pace and then break it.

I do hope that they show some bravery and keep the pace...and do a better job ending the MU than the way they started it...but they have tend to give in time and again

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011docgirlsavvy05--sumana13---Sush-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

My wish for tomorrow is for ANJALI to show her Arnavs moms letter...KHushi is at a point where she is trying to understand him but is at the end of her rope...someone has to put her in a mood to look at ARnie from a different point of view...one who has shortcomings but one who needs love...how I wish that would happen more than anything at this point...

Sush, I've been seriously pissed at the step motherly (pun intended!) treatment maa ke kangan and the letter got. First they switched the kangans, letter and the box they were in  (yes, I was so hooked to that story that I noticed!) and then they used only the kangans it in that fake mohabbat scene. Time to make that right... 

@Jamba - Delhi Mein Bali Anjali was seriously sexy and so not pregnant! I'm wondering if we are going to have to imagine the pregnancy belly! Otherwise, Anjali will have to sacrifice  the sexy net saris to accommodate the prosthetic belly. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011savvy05--sumana13--pinky_blueskies-Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

My wish for tomorrow is for ANJALI to show her Arnavs moms letter...KHushi is at a point where she is trying to understand him but is at the end of her rope...someone has to put her in a mood to look at ARnie from a different point of view...one who has shortcomings but one who needs love...how I wish that would happen more than anything at this point...

how muchever other way i wish  i think the letter was indeed for us LOL  they will continue you to show ASR feeling more than kushi so  we need to contend with that kushi is indeed the one who is and will give unconditional love to ASR Embarrassed   i guess thats what we have to go through as this is a daily soap.  how i wish  for once ipk Cvs take a risk and go with fast paced epis rather than  dragging it Ouch

i have been watching "missing"  the new show in star world , hmm its so fast paced that in every epi the story moves ofcourse its a weekly show and its season 1.

Can for once SP who leads the channel at top1  take a risk and chance the daily soap sceanrio and
give us the quality story too Embarrassed

on another point i so agree with you  yet again the guy proved that he married her because he cant let her go not much to do with his di LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011--sumana13--Newbiesoapfan-Sush-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I have lost track of day and time in IPK!  Seriously how many days are we since the marriage in IPK land?10-15 days? If  yes then I guess we need to give it a month more before the belly shows for AnjaliSmile?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011docgirl--sumana13---Sush-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Updated:

Aight, I loved it. Loved the episode to bits. It was a perfect blend, the cherry on the top was obviously the much awaited confrontation.
It worked because the buildup is getting heated, I won't say intense because there are still many factors that will lead to it. Shyam getting bolder and the handkerchief he stole, big stuff coming up, he will slip and try to do more, but he will fail and that day he will face the ASR!

Like you said Sush, Khushi not pretending anymore, a huge step forward. She is frustrated now, she wants her answers and if she paid attention to anything he said and she said (the biggest one being, Arnav Sing Raiazada doesn't care about anyone in this world, he does hun, he does. You know that. You not telling him the truth the day you found out was the reason of that care. You know he cares about 1 other person in this world apart from you and that is his di), she's getting there, she'll be there very soon. Sanaya was wonderful today!

I loved Barun today. He cut his hair and trimmed the beard, ofcourse you could see the former in the 1st half of the episode (CV's, common, just because the episode was top-notch it doesn't mean you have to enable spotty editing!). His expressions were all there, with the fam, when Shyam was holding her hand, I felt the heart break and the rejectedness, beautifully portrayed there Barun =). Even during the argument, it was all there, that desperate hope that maybe just maybe what he thinks is not reality. The wounded, angry and hurt man is back, welcome bac ASR. Beautifully enacted Barun!

And Sush, loved your description of the Rabba Ve, I didn't feel it, but after reading your analysis, I got it! lol!

Edited by sugar_babe - 05 April 2012 at 9:52pm

PommePommesun2011premparbat--sumana13----Sari---Sush-

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
When I watched it first, I liked it. And then I decided to rewatch it to figure out why I did (I mean how else would I post anything otherwise?) And then I realised the big reason it worked for me was because it was made up of a series of little moments that I have enjoyed in the past. Whether it was A calling K a gold-digger or K challenging him to let go off her and he pulling her into a hug. Or the general loathing and self-loathing, all been done before. Basically old wine, new wig. Yet, it worked. Like you said, they took the main issue head on, or like Kookieji said the other day, ab aayi na gaadi pul ke neeche. One can only hope they keep it there though.

Also, I think we saw the wounded ASR after a long time and not that dude on some never ending man periods. He was all betrayed and hurt. Which is excellent (I mean, it is not), you want to tell the poor, handsome man, this too shall pass. Such an improvement from the usual feeling I had been having lately. Which went something like, I hope Kookie really falls in love with Snake because you are being extra douchey!

But, but, but, how swiftly did they fix the Payal-being-mahaan fiasco?! The writers decided not to milk this?! Haha, I was almost disappointed. Kidding. And in whatay adorable way did Maami reach out to that whiney daughter-in-law of hers?!

And Anjali, what is with her?! Why is she being such a daft? Why isn't Shyam trying to kill her or something? Bah! Also, Arnavji ko koyi 3D Glasses gift karein – taaki sab kuch paas paas dikhe aur saare dimensions dikhe.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommechipsun2011docgirlsavvy05premparbatshowstruck--sumana13----Sari---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Also, I think we saw the wounded ASR
after a long time and not that dude on some never ending man periods.
He was all betrayed and hurt. Which is excellent (I mean, it is not),
you want to tell the poor, handsome man, this too shall pass. Such an
improvement from the usual feeling I had been having lately. Which
went something like, I hope Kookie really falls in love with Snake
because you are being extra douchey!

[P]And Anjali, what is with her?! Why is
she being such a daft? Why isn't Shyam trying to kill her or
something? Bah! Also, Arnavji ko koyi 3D Glasses gift karein –
taaki sab kuch paas paas dikhe aur saare dimensions dikhe.

Love your posts dear...they are too funny... LOL LOL LOL

ARnie was intense today ...Barun did an awesome awesome job...even the voice modulation was superb!!!!! Clap

KHushi had excellent dialogues..."Even if I told you something...you wouldn't listen..".I am really happy that they not only have Khushis essence back...they are making her so real...If only they kept Shyamus screen time to less than 1 -2 minutes...things could work...He is also getting worse...I hope that means he is coming to a conclusion too!!! Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 05 April 2012 at 9:19pm

PommePommesun2011docgirlRag1nipremparbat--sumana13--

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush! 

I liked the epi on a 2nd watch...for the first time I was muddled up ...it looked repetitive. On the 2nd time I could see that the writers are trying to bring back that intensity which was lost for the past one month ...The Arhi scene was supposed to have been taken place on the day Shyam took to drop kushi to her Maika..but the CVs changed the track then and now they seem to be back.and I do hope sincerely that this time around they stick to it and continue from here. For the MU to get cleared and be impactful it has to get intensified and I hope that is where they are going. As you said it should get more and more darker from now on and then the revelation will be the best. 

I too liked the way they handled Payal and Mami issue and also the fact that was established that both the sisters righteous nature and selfless acts.

Kushi is getting more and more frustrated and Arnav's nature of keeping things to himself is slowly taking its toll..he was almost about to spill it today. So one of the coming days its bound to break the restarints they have maintained. I loved his dialogue " Icant let you go kushi"...his true feelings..hope kushi catches on to it.

Rabba Ve..the first one was a very ill-fit one like many of the recent ones but the second one had lot of meaning and portrayed the changed emotions in both Arhi. She was the same kushi who asked him to drop her in the office that day long back and today too she was the same bit this time she had hope that he wouldnt do it..yes the many times he has helped her and saved her has sowed that hope in her heart that he is her saviour and she dared him to do it again today but at the back of her mind she knew he would not drop her but was shocked when she felt he almost was about to leave her..it was the shock of her dashed hopes that her saviour was again turning into her tormentor and the relief she had when he saved her was like she got her hopes back and his action of saving her was more for himself..he cannot see her in pain ..it gives him more pain than anything else...but he had that despired look of lsoing to emotions once again.

Shyam is getting more and more obsessive..I hope kushi realises it...the resigned look on Aranv's face when he saw Shyam and kushi together was one of defeat and anguish at seeing his love lost..it was very painful to watch that scene.Ouch

I so want this MU to end soon or see atleast some progress from either of Arhi.

Will come back later to read the other posts.

Edited by Zuzana - 05 April 2012 at 9:38pm

PommePommesun2011Rag1ni--sumana13----Sari---Sush-

Go to top