Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As for the rabba-ve; was there a rabba-ve?😲 Seriously I thought the whole Arhi scene was intense and it all tied together well👏 So I didn't notice the background score. I thought it was instrumental. Maybe not reading the comments before viewing is indeed helpful😉

I liked the accidental hug this time coz it was intentionally added to convey that no matter what their differences, what they share is beautiful, unexplainable... 😳 Arnie keeps bringing up the 6 months but boy, was he upset when the MC said she left w/her husband😆 It has now changed to KSR, only a matter of time before he says KASR...😍 He has a possessive streak, alright...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sush -  I enjoyed yesterday's episode only because the fights -- they are still skirting around the issue ... but they are talking--- something will give somewhere !

Arnie has started seeing a disconnect between his perception and reality -- all of the dialogs about family - cheating etc...were all about him trying to justify to himself that he is right -- egotist and bad loser that he is!

Loved the Rabba ve and the moment where he pulled her back... the Arnav is still there in the ASR and seems capable of overcoming ASR and the MU and acting !

Wish Khushi figures it all out today -- will not forgive the CVs if it is another amnesiac episode today...

This should have happened 2 months back!
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I re watched the episode again - have not done that in quite a few days and the entire confrontation has so much intensity that was missing the last few weeks!

There is superb line there "I cant let you go Khushi' though he pads up later saying "I need to know your plans", for that moment you feel as though Arnav just revealed what is in his heart  - that he can never bear to be separated from her. The expressions at the end of the second RV reminded me of my favorite scene - the rain hug!

@Docgirl - The reason I feel Arnav will crack first is  the flip side of Khushi cracking it first. If she does, she will know that Arnav thought her to be a home breaker which will leave her destroyed and she will be ready to walk out. She will know it, but my guess is close to the 6 month mark by which time Arnav would have walked quite a few miles on the RTR.

Edited by savvy05 - 12 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

HI Jamba,

So what do you call us ?   The Optimistic Lot or  Losers who dont read the signs and tune in again for another let down ...😃

Your Honor, I respectfully decline to answer that until I see tomorrow's  episode - on the grounds that I might end up making an ass of myself 😉

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savvy05

<font size="2" color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I re watched the episode again - have not done that in quite a few days and the entire confrontation has so much intensity that was missing the last few weeks!

There is superb line there "I cant let you go Khushi' though he pads up later saying "I need to know your plans", for that moment you feel as though Arnav just revealed what is in his heart - that he can never bear to be separated from her. The expressions at the end of the second RV reminded me of my favorite scene - the rain hug!

@Docgirl - The reason I feel Arnav will crack first is for me is the flip side of Khushi cracking it first. If she does, she will know that Arnav thought her to be a home breaker which will leave her destroyed and she will be ready to walk out. She will know it but my guess is close to the 6 month mark by which time Arnav would have walked quite a few miles on the RTR.
</font>

Savvy we are so much on the same page today...I noticed that dialogue too today...It was classic!!!! Barun was superb today in conveying the complexed feeling ...Saying it one second...covering it the very next with saying exactly the opposite...Edited by -Sush- - 12 years ago
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

@Docgirl - The reason I feel Arnav will crack first is  the flip side of Khushi cracking it first. If she does, she will know that Arnav thought her to be a home breaker which will leave her destroyed and she will be ready to walk out. She will know it, but my guess is close to the 6 month mark by which time Arnav would have walked quite a few miles on the RTR.

Perhaps, Savvy - that could well be the case. To my mind, Arnav's the tougher one to crack, bitua holds on to his resentment real tight 😆. If Khushi were to crack the code, I agree it would be devastating to her but the KSR (amen to that instead of the clunky alternative!) we're seeing now would stay to fight and clear her name. Then she can walk out as KKG, vindicated... or at least that would be plan. We know there's separation coming up at the end of the contract marriage when Arnav will do his time and earn redemption. 

BTW, when will Anjali's pregnancy start to show? Will it ever? I'm incredibly curious about that. 
-Jamba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: docgirl

BTW, when will Anjali's pregnancy start to show? Will it ever? I'm incredibly curious about that. 

Sheila - you peeked into my head - I've been wondering when she'll start showing since thatDilli Mein Bali interlude - she wore that slinky saree, but Payal was encased in a circus tent!  😆
Edited by jamba111 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My wish for tomorrow is for ANJALI to show her Arnavs moms letter...KHushi is at a point where she is trying to understand him but is at the end of her rope...someone has to put her in a mood to look at ARnie from a different point of view...one who has shortcomings but one who needs love...how I wish that would happen more than anything at this point...Edited by -Sush- - 12 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
BTW - did you guys check out Rag1ni's thread on the verbification (?) of IPK characters?

Seriously ROFL worthy!!

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sush, the entire confrontation scene was pretty explosive and I cannot seem to post enough on that!
When I checked the WU around 12.00pm EST it was a major downer. For a minute I thought there was this 2-3 min argument between A & K  as there were posts saying from "I am quitting' to what gives? Then I checked the episode during a late lunch break at work, I was like are we talking about the same episode ? I think the frustration is because the CV's could have saved at least 2-3 weeks of distractions having had this track much before. Now that they have started it we cannot expect overnight confession - not gonna happen! They have to maintain this pace and then break it.
Edited by savvy05 - 12 years ago