Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* (Page 96)

arshifan Groupbie
arshifan
arshifan

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update
Can't wait to read how lavanya gets dumped
Thanx a million fo the pm
...:):):)...continue sun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4eva

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
khushi saved... soo sweet of arnav!! Wink wonderful updateLOL

Manan-Pani4eva

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
khushi saved soo sweet of arnavWink wonderful updateLOL

Manan-Pani4eva

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Awsome update cant believe lavanya would try to kushi fired. Precap looks intreasting lavanya gets dumped good thats what she gets. Thanks for the pm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeendonManan-Pani4eva

Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Just because I gave you two updates I am expecting comments for both so please try saying something about both.

Part 13

Lavanya came to speak to Arnav and he was lost deep into his thoughts. She came and sat opposite towards his desk. She noticed he was lost into space.

"ASR I am so upset my bracelet is lost..." He completely ignored her.

"ASR I feel like killing the person who stole my bracelet...it was really special as you had gifted it to me.."

He slightly looked at her and placed his hand on his temple. "ASR are you listening to me?"

"Of course I am dammit!"

He stood up and walked off and Lavanya came and hugged him from behind.

"ASR I know you are upset that I lost your bracelet but believe me I...I.."

"You planted it on Khushi on purpose..?"

She stood still and stammered and muffled trying to figure out what to say. "No ASR what makes you say that?"

He took the bracelet and showed it to her and she looked at the bracelet and then Arnav astonished.

"Where did you find this?" she tried sounding glad that it was found.

"Why? WHY did you try to frame Khushi?"

She took few steps back as Arnav sounded like he was going to burst. "Answer my god dammit question".

She began crying and she looked down. "Don't you dare lie to me Lavanya because I KNOW you put it in Khushi's desk...so answer me WHY?"

She uncontrollably began shaking and answered. "Because I hate the fact you pay so much attention to her...I been in a relationship with you for one year and you don't care about me or my feelings but for her you go out of your way...YES ASR I AM JEALOUS...AND I HATE THAT KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA".

Arnav stood there surprised and shocked at the revelation. He gathered his thoughts and turned around and then turned and gave her a sharp look.

"Lavanya we're finished".

She came closer and held his hand. "No ASR you can't dump me like this...please ASR I am sorry".

He gave her a serene look and answered. "Lavanya I told you to not overstep your mark and you never listened so I think its best we part from now".

"ASR just give me one more chance I promise I will trust you and never do anything like this again".

He pulled her by the wrist and threw her out of his cabin. "I SAID GET OUT!"

All the staff came out to see why once again their boss had blown a fit at Lavanya. She looked around and began walking steadily downstairs. She knew he had shut her out of his life for good. That meant no job and no relationship. She grabbed her bag and belonging and was offered a tissue by Pam. As she bid farewell Khushi came and wanted to know what had gone wrong.

"Lavanya Mam what happened?"

"I hope your happy now? Thats what you wanted and now you got it...ever since you entered this office everyone has fallen for your sweet charms...and you even managed to...never mind...ah well he is single now...so the coast is clear..."

Saying that she ran away sobbing, while Khushi looked on puzzled at what had happened. She immediately went to Aman and asked her why Arnav had fired her.

"Khushi he found out she had put the bracelet in your desk to defame you, so you know ASR he does not like cheats and hence the breakup".

"But Aman sir that was his girlfriend he can't dump her because of me?"

"Khushi she has been asking for it for a long time...I didn't know how sir was putting up with her...if you ask me she did not deserve to be associated with sir".

Khushi looked upset that she was the reason why their relationship broke off. She knew there was one thing to do.

Anjali and Sonu had gone for a long driveway. "You know Anjali I love travelling with you, your such fun". Anjali was very easy to please.

"Jaanu where are we going?"

"Uhhh you will see...I got a surprise for you..."

Anjali clasped her hands. "Really Sonu I love surprises".

He grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Okay we are here" he put the brakes on harshly. It was starting to get dark but one could see the sunset looking beautiful against a big tent. Anjali looked outside the car and her eyes lit up. She immediately got out of the car and put her arm round Sonu. "Sonu you did this for me? How romantic!"

He hugged her back and took her near the fire place outside the tent. For a few hours both snuggled up kissing and cuddling together. Sonu had brought food with him and went to take it out of the car. Both fed each other and teased each other. He suddenly got up and asked for Anjali's hand.

"Anjali come on...lets go inside the tent". She got up and was lifted by Sonu inside the tent. As soon as she got inside he came near and gave her a back hug. He began kissing her neck and she tilted her head back. "Sonnuuu" she giggled. She turned around and both made out while his hands began roaming all over. He began unbuttoning her blouse. She clutched it and moved away slightly. "No Sonu this is not right".

He came closer and sincerely looked into her eyes. "Anjali don't you trust me?" she nodded her head and came into his arms willingly. It never took long till they both were making love to each other.

She was afraid very afraid but she knew she had to do it. She entered the beast's palace. Even the large door was scary she thought.  She rang the bell and HP opened it. She tiptoed into the house looking intimidated by the ornaments. She was asked to wait near the living room. As she waited she saw a cute picture of Arnav and Anjali...she smiled at how cute the siblings looked together.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta..what are you doing at this time of night?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sir I come here for something important.."

"Well I bloody well hope it is!"

"Sir why...why have you broken up with Lavanya Mam..I know she done wrong to me by putting that bracelet into my desk but that should not affect your relationship with her... "

"So you think I broke up because of yo..."

She put her hand up and cut him off. "Yeh yeh I know your going to say that your ASR and I should not give myself so much importance...and you did not break up because of me".

He took a cup and began sipping his tea looking at her antics.

He circled her like a predatory tiger and then came infront to tower over her. "For your information Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta the reason why I left her is because of YOU". She looked at him with utter astonishment.

"KYA?" (what?)

"Yes Khushi ever since you walked into my office you made a place into my heart...there has not been a time I have not thought about you..a night I have not dreamt about you..somehow...you became my habit...my need...my madness...Khushi Kumari Gupta..." *he paused* " I Want You!"

Precap; Will Khushi accept Arnav's love?

Hit the LIKE button and comments pleaseee

Previous: Part 12

Next: Part 14

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 14 April 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 493 member(s) liked the above post:

F4T1M4sudumonbertsonalusa007ck1985tweetysandhusarahzpinklilliesjoe65barbie_gurlJANNAVpsruthidpurvainlwgeetsanjusreebrajenbollywoodxoxoNasriarishudbstfiefie0576KuheliM.teena1717rithuparnashubhadaranepianodocSunetrareddy24nahoulajkskchilliesDeepa.sanonymous1906janisyam3underground1meeeshbaby2012vanesha230chellam1naturallanikkirox11manishasarangicookie.dLuvArnav4everanisa...seqalAlinaSkKhatijahspiceangelsuganya91shweta5126malinimsabaah15siddhanandamarshi123xXxvijayreddy1021ash12neelam1907sunshaeyasifa_5025arshilover15anuanna1986Akihdirsonymadhuri2misty_19zunaishaMamu768digitalmoonrambamalHemaSuryaarpitasenanamnaqvi00geitahchamatelittlerenu16CrazyArshiFanPriyaUkispkkndarshizara28F.R.I.E.N.D.SAnjali250194Arnavsr4evadaniclaytonGr8tymsPriyavikidarkangelpPriyasha890fathimaa98farzanashinossweetydeesoumayamishraaskamanbhavya1237sarahsaphireOPALBLUEnada_amagyc88sukritaa12xyzw231twilight1995contact.remyaashiiiiiarshifanmssravyajd08twinkle662obegumAym79290860623Maan2Geetindygal2010jhunnaitrendyfriendslilyattitudeRatiKonijoa123cutie13-divya-Dana Marieshivani15crazedfan19BadtameeezArti411cookies10paaskhannaAngel-Girldevibnair2009hemvbaminakhanSaj110melovemayurMayaraaSobtiavina123cloud.9mons_mbPoonamTRujul13KeenaraGurpreet1991-Emma.K-Taz.roxoxrandom94Pokkasruthirishinujhattavakil10RajPreet_PreetoSimmyOwaiskethgauthami1winchfireLivetopartysskaug25radiationprietypnatzzzFridanancy_ipkkndSuchita2012someoneipkihtrudaasr_n_kkg_loverinluvwivARHIday_lilyos112801BlessEverydayCloudsnehashetty34caged23RNArnav93saj111A.K_LoveHrithikhari93cloverShahid_loverarnavlover97mz.braragshilpamaniac_arshi-PM4mRonnie-SiMaR.coolCuriousminddesicurrySim1234TRND86ShankaDeviUV_ArshikajenvirmanMitalp142Ace11aanchal11NasraManchilashruthiruchsarshi10arshiaakeshabarunxoxobansaldiya55khusharnavSarun.navtmowlafatim28asrkkg1Mahrin17478lasya123dasudisatokyokamtokdinSaraprincessNidhiNevAshgDimz13arshifan91anjubuaDeal05iulia05sanjuarshiRainy01MeherSNishzalwaysarshiAmritaIPKKNDcoriesbfkmegh.arhiNadia_DiyaMcelinawalterfamiyabrishti84thiyamappyPayaashSpoonaiTirtharupaluvkkgasrnissoarnaviniAsvatijtharshutthra1208khusiarnavchemistry9Z_ArShiarnavluvanirbasitofatima2603Becssessyishqbaaz4everBonhi_ipkkndGoldenEyesdproverpurpleloveLalaland222RoshkolovemusicShabana0786rockinggirl5swati-891DAlicepia-loves-sarunSyama_Lunaluckylucky1shils28coolie001multifacetedNimie207Orion_NkafaApples94UKLotusshagun-rocksArathy-VMishtyShahshane1coolfloranavyaalex8saarah96blah_blah3arhi-fansamster03undercoverhappyWah_tajmeghnasrana5WittyKittyimran78fascinationimaasthaHADmishtimirnalinim-g19MsFuzzybear69zunaiba5msmarplerainyday3000cherieLoveryongshinunna_178huny.thebestMiss-Rizsaavan_loverRichie-Richroohi_loveDEE2803cpervaizixraynims6paircubesrmirjiteri_susanlovelystarmeradilshubhadasksweet_mittalvikadesigirl-Maggie-RTliciouspinkly-Misek-coalfaxKrazzy4u786inshuudevsumFatz77sweetvaniearhilover55purplekidmistyrainsalicepuppyemistryBibliobibulussmileyhug7679MsCeylonsmiley-shineyN0306please6Lily2011nilmiswetha_chBizzaremoovesallibrneha2005amritafanjazmeenstonexhetalmknMahi1219Aliya_hzsncyum321.logsGurruKiDeewani-Rozy77moonlight2630ganga16trlovearshi01dazzlerabibubblycoolsheetalvasaMaaneet4eve9staroneserialsIshrafan11Arshi1195ekiholoJaan_ArshiAsyaloverDalmuthuyamelihoneyfarishta12kushipuglyRainbow_petals--RAINA---DobByDoDgeR-shagun05pepples_joygangsuravalisharma06TeriKhamoshiyanlourel24MaghinallsluvbugToriAngelkshubhangiDivyahetSirenMitra..Sri..pran28671yashika.angelAnnasabuNazzz16Pinky.Raizadamadhu1210Aims.vandana1965Chokri_ASRYaSha0512Drama.Queenshree10KatelynISensedYoustar_fan1PepsiGirl101--Yashi--sana11pavi1Sona257Punkin22soni4evablue_rose1605tintinuushankitvcdannorupzloveuabracadabra-HoneyBoo-Gurmeet4Drashti--Siva--roops82saomomkvarshamrk-1drdee142shruthiRdesisweetheart9sweet cherrydebby_11Shamz94ashred12alicia212_wallflower_ayshaomarmeenalumatrina2010kriti_atharvSanzBarbieshena07sikhni_Prani08frenzyysamia19kritashAnupamaJY--drama_queen--...Rapunzel...Pr1yankaASR6262LyssaPie--MISHTEE--Targaryenajoopangeldream14laksh65ChitraFArjuhisisTheSexyDevilpunam2712pakpearlpixiegirljanu_2006_disha_OmNaMaSteOmmonikasethShafootinselnahtani88aamirkhanfanflowers4usweet scorpioananya2000-Kina-KreyaArshiLovermandy15HansaNuswah-Zara-keenu_kkTyro..Anita..amaiasnoopy84jas0308Parud_Foreveralicia.sunitikapoorpup03..Gunjan..MeenuCrazyPanda-chamkilli-tamanna1391mysteriousmilli-Mrinalini-khwaishfandumasnikita_88xAaliyarimaArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkspvdDownhill

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
LOL! well, its bye bye time for lavanya and time to say hello hi to Khushi Kumari Gupta. nice update!

Edited by zoey_1365 - 13 April 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElizaKawa..Annie..fatima2603Manan-Pani4evaASR6262

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
o...m...g! arnav really said it like that? faint!
i hope khushi rejects cuz she belives in marriage not boyfriend/girlfriend. love to see how arnav's reaction to that.ohhh this is gonna be good!!! :D
xxx

Manan-Pani4eva

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
awesome update... loved it..

Manan-Pani4eva

Go to top