Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* (Page 6)

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
gr8 start plz pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4eva

A.K_LoveHrithik Senior Member
A.K_LoveHrithik
A.K_LoveHrithik

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Awesome continue plz and pm when done thanks :)

Manan-Pani4eva

Becs Goldie
Becs
Becs

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Awesome start. He's gone already! Can't wait to read the update. Please PM me. Thanks!!

Manan-Pani4eva

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Congratulations On The New FF
Amazing
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Thank you to all you sweetpeas for the wonderful response to my this FF 'I Want You!"

There is a reason why I named it 'I want You!' but you will have to follow the storyline to figure it out. But I got some exciting things happening in this FF so please let me know how it is going.

Part 2

Arnav looked at her intently and then lowered his gaze to see her fidgeting hands.

He came forward and moved his hand forward.

"Hi I'm Arnav Singh Raizada".

She gave him her CV file and retorted back politely.

"I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta". He raised his eyebrow seeing her so tactfully avoiding his handshake.

He sat down and began checking his file. "Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta take a seat".

Khushi sat there seeing him check her qualifications and work experience.

"I'm impressed you have been doing consistently academically...so your not only a pretty face then?"

Khushi looked up surprised and he seemed surprised with himself.

"I meant your very hardworking.." He shut the file and started scribbling something.

"So Miss Gupta tell me a bit about yourself".

She looked like she was lost for words. What was she suppose to talk about herself? He looked on wanting to know more about this interesting character in front of him.

"Uh well I have just finished university. I am an honest and hardworking person. I enjoy singing and dancing. To be honest I am a very simple girl with very simple dreams" *He looked on thinking  'simple'? she does not look simple from my end*

"Thats good your hardworking because in my office only hardworking people are given a chance...so Miss Gupta have you got a big family?"

"No sir I am on my own..my family passed away in an accident...I didn't tell you because I did not want this job on your sympathy note".

He was thoroughly impressed. Lavanya entered to over watch the interview. She was always insecure when a new girl joined.

"So Miss Gupta why do you want this position as my PERSONAL secretary?". He paid emphasis on the word 'personal'.

Khushi looked at him and then Lavanya. "To be honest I really need this job otherwise my Landlord will evict me if I don't pay up".

Arnav got up and began straightening his waistcoat. "Lavanya ask Miss Gupta how much she owes her Landlord and give her the money..i don't want my secretary to be out on the streets".

Lavanya looked shocked at the sheer generosity of the great ASR. He began putting his blazer on.

"Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta your hired..so be at work at 9am tomorrow...and Lavanya? Put a clause that she will model for us in our next fashion show".

Lavanya got up and looked irritated.

"ASR this girl will model for us..I mean look at her clothes..."

Arnav eyed her top to bottom. "Why whats wrong with them?"

"ASR we mostly design western clothes...and this girl won't expose herself".

"Who told you that she will expose..she will model our traditional range..."

"Sir please Lavanya Mam is right I can't.."

He curtly cut her off. "Do you want the job or not?" she nodded her head and she gave in.

"But ASR this girl I mean look at her...whats so great about her?"

Arnav looked intensely at her and then looked at Lavanya.

"If she can make my head turn...I'm sure she CAN turn many heads". He walked out of his cabin headed towards home. Lavanya looked at him exasperated and threw her hands in the air.

She looked back at Khushi who was already feeling uncomfortable. Lavanya HATED her already.

Arnav entered his house. He began getting flashbacks of his new secretary. She fell into his lap like it was always meant to be. Then again he always had a soft spot for goodlooking girls. This girl was poor but she had a princess look to her.

"Bhaiya I'm back!" Anjali ran towards her brother.

She gave him a bear hug and a peck on the cheek. "Hows my lovely sister?"

"Firstclass! Bhaiya How are you? Still the making the girls faint????". She laughed. He rolled his eyes and took her towards the sitting area.

"So hows university been?"

"Good bhaiya"

"Working hard I hope?" he said with a touch of sternness.

"Of course bhaiya"

He took her hand in his hand and met her eyes. "Listen Anjali I am your big brother so I don't want you doing anything that will being our reputation down you understood? So I don't want you to have any boyfriends without my consent".

She looked on looking touched by her brothers possessiveness. "Bhaiya why you saying this?"

"I am saying this Anjali because I know how men are like. I might be a player myself but when it comes to my sister I will not tolerate anyone taking advantage of her".

"I promise bhaiya if any boy comes in the scene I will notify you, happy?"

Arnav nodded his head and called out for HP to bring them food devour.

Meanwhile Lavanya was getting agitated by the attention ASR was giving to Khushi. She reluctantly picked the phone and rang him.

"ASR its me Lavanya"

He began turning the leaves of his file.

"I know Lavanya...whats up?"

"ASR don't you think your giving way too much importance to that new girl...I mean paying for her rent in advance and she has not lifted her finger...on top hiring her as your secretary and a model...I mean there is nothing special about her".

Arnav began getting annoyed with her interfering on his matters.

"Listen Lavanya your my girlfriend and what I do professionally has got nothing to do with you! I have hired her so get on with it...have you bloody got her number?"

"ASR she said.."

"See you can't even get her damn number and she is suppose to be my secretary answering me at every beck and call".

"No ASR she has not got a mobile..." she fighted her tears.

"What thef!..." he calmed himself down. "Well buy her one and give to her by tomorrow morning".

Lavanya never questioned him this time; she did not want to be blasted again.

Khushi began getting her clothes ready for her first day at work.

"Devi Maiya keep your hand on my head just like this...I mean I know my boss is a bit of aggressive dictator but he has got a good heart...so help me in winning his heart..otherwise I will be out of a job".

Saying that she smoothed her long tresses and began putting her things in her hand bag.

Precap; Arnav shouts at Khushi.Ouch

Next Part 3

Part 1

Hit the LIKE button and silent reader please give your feedback.

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 06 April 2012 at 3:45pm

The following 429 member(s) liked the above post:

demibertpinklillieslaila889dpurvainlwgeetrayt002zil143ladly123saarrthiispyaarnivedeeta1992chalhotra06honeyboney1iloveprunespianodocsweety3773Deepa.sanonymous1906nicciunderground1jellyboohpervinnvanesha230jagrati298susamssona.majeenikkirox11manishasarangianisa...anu911AlinaSkKhatijahlalitha203vinidoevkiranmayi15karpagam17princessep13Iloveyoubarunvijayreddy1021ash12asifa_5025Er.shreeyasiarshilover15sbmv123Manisha100ankita.ruchi11elisa00UshabenpushyaipkfangirlARSHICRAZYFANArshi0zunaishaMamu768digitalmoonAastha26minna2000galina-mSuhaniyHemaSuryacuppycake11arpitasengeitahchamatelittlerenu16arhi-love17MyLOVE4UanubabluCrazyArshiFanarnshiiiiispkkndarshiJustme1gurukhushAnjali250194arshi_1982naj84bearyPriyasha890Mathu27passion1ErichPawJanemagyc88et_tu_achusukritaa12shine...1423aryacutetwinkle662Maan2GeetrtarAym79290860623trendyfriendslilyattitudepiya_raizadaTinkJiacutie13joa123shivani15SilvergirlKavita03paaskhannaMicha1005Angel-GirlMayaraaSobtiavina123devibnair2009maneet2011chandarani1pallavisarkarpiyushimankhushnIhArIkAhemvbArjunKiAshanamika00MsFuzzybear69ElizaKawamanjusha_92ramya90sskaug25mak3mesmilepritmavakil10nujhattardy03natzzzsruthirishiDevilwaysnancy_ipkkndKKG_ASRKhuarvmaliThreeDsinluvwivARHIday_lilyasr_n_kkg_loverEverydayCloudissshari93SweetSophiesaj111diya33maniac_arshimetitaliyaGunMAce11nahi12341Curiousmindbansaldiya55TRND86Sarun.navzo_Oraarshi10arshiiamtopperNasraManchilashruthiruchstmowlaasrkkg1khusharnavaakeshabarunxoxoSnellnashninihasheytokyokiran94DenaiddarkarshiPMsShwetadatta750NidhiNevrush007Dimz13cosminaanjubuaammullu1arshifan91sanjuarshiarohi.ChanyaforeverMeherSipkndlover75NishzalwaysarshiAmmuluzaricorieCutipieashbrishti84sumasridhar..PT..thiyamappySpoonaiTirtharupamegh.arhigreshuA_R_SAsvatiBavariAmiarismearnavinikhushboo1234luvkkgasrshaz007jtharshchemistry9Lalaland222arnavluvaishqbaaz4everBecssessypurpleloveBonhi_ipkkndGoldenEyesmtina0207Shabana0786swati-89RoshkolovemusicPrasanna_dhanujoe_arhi1DAliceshils28More-than-himMrockinggirl5UKLotuslovespellmultifacetedDarkDoveundercoverhappy..Annie....Kritz..Apples94imran78fascinationmeghnasshane1blah_blah3AngelMcQueenmalosemsmarpleAmElOdIcool_zephyrhuny.thebestm-g19HADmishtimirnalinirainyday3000cherieLoverAR-kashroohi_loveDEE2803teri_susanRichie-RichsivatharshinigilmoreIlinshubhadaskvikadesigirlmeradilcpervaizsweet_butterflyixray-Misek-Fatz77smileyhug7679MsCeylonsparklystarstudOlive_RosehararnavKrazzy4u786aycma98mistyrains..SSNAIR..BibliobibulusgifttagekiholoJaan_Arshiipkknd-fanAsyaloverDalmuthuyasegadmelihoneyfarishta12lakraj80anjusr06ami_princessCythereaneha2005sparikhstonexlovearshi01Rozy77moonlight2630dazzlerabiputh-_-harsh42Aliya_hzsnsheetalvasabubblycoolNav2010Ishrafan11cyum321.logsGurruKiDeewani-prrk86Maaneet4eveallibrLily2011jen_x--RAINA--Mithikushjessjazzarshy4everA.HajnalgangsuIronButterflyMaghinallssaschadesTeriKhamoshiyankshubhangisarozzSirenMitrajdd1959Divyahetpran28671yashika.angelNazzz16..Sri..nadiafarjanamahrusweetyJaveria3991madhu1210Aims.-MissBoiiVamp-vandana1965Drama.Queenvibha92aquagalvrindagupta..Saraa..ISensedYoudeeswarnashree10Katelynmeenalumaayshaomar_Jyothi_--Shukti--nehakapoor7--Siva--drdee142dannorupzloveusoni4evablue_rose1605roops82shruthiRmisty_drastifankvarshadebby_11Shamz94rubysksam88desisweetheart9-Nina-sana11pavi1star_fan1Punkin22Ni1234samia19RibelleAnupamaJY--drama_queen--kritashPrani08shena07zafiajoopLyssaPie-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29laksh65angeldream14...Rapunzel...Pr1yankaamaiasnoopy84soharaTia.0alicia.Shafoo-afsha---Nargis--Absoluv-Yuks-OmNaMaSteOmmonikasethflowers4usweet scorpioMehek25tinseluswahnahtani88HansaNTyromandy15TheSexyDevilpunam2712Arjuhisispakpearlpixiegirl.hea.ChitraFshillu.arshi-Roshini-sunitikapoor..Gunjan..ranogillhoney-sweetyAdorableDeviltamanna1391-Mrinalini-_TheJoker-mysteriousmillinikita_88khwaishfan-chamkilli-polly_mkrimaxAaliyaspvd

lovespell Goldie
lovespell
lovespell

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
This is a cute one.  Waiting for next update.  Please PM me

Manan-Pani4eva

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Awesome continue plz and pm when done thanksSmile