Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* (Page 35)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Superb Updates
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4eva

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
When is he going to get rid of that Lavanya. The nerve of ASR, he's so full of himself, telling Khushi he can have her if he wantAngry. I hope Mr. Oberoi starts flirting with her and ask her out and should goLOL. That will teach ASR a good lesson to keep his mouth shut. He need to apologize to her properly. Thanks for the PM, lovely updateBig smile

Manan-Pani4eva

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome parts!

loved it!
Nijagurlrock Senior Member
Nijagurlrock
Nijagurlrock

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I'm absoulty inlove with this ff..pm.for update please

Manan-Pani4eva

GurruKiDeewani- IF-Dazzler
GurruKiDeewani-
GurruKiDeewani-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
nice part

Manan-Pani4eva

Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Sorry I will be replying to all your comments soon..just been busy with updates...so keep commentingHug

Part 7

Back at her house Khushi took the rose and placed it in her vase and looked at it. "Ye ASR bi nah ajeeb hain...sometimes he irritates me with his ideologies and sometimes he does the sweetest of things...whatever it is at least he seemed pleased with me and didn't say What the?!" she laughed slightly and began unwinding for the day.

Arnav loved watering his plants. Anyone would have been surprised and egoistic, arrogant and self-centered person could be so close to nature. He loved the peace and silence they provided unlike KKG who answered him back and went against his wishes if it did not suit her.

A song played in his mind: Bole..chanchana chanchana  meri payal bole...dole... sansana sanasana

"What the bloody hell?" He was shocked at himself he was mentally singing the song.

He turned to get a garden tool and he got images of Khushi and her dance. He threw the tool away.

Anjali walked in and began looking at her brother. "Bhai why does it seem your tensed these days?"

Arnav looked away and then carried on with his gardening. "Anjali I am okay nothing I cannot handle".

"Bhai I have spent enough time to know when your happy or sad".

He came and placed his hand on her face. "My sister need not worry I am fine just someone bothering me".

"Bro enough of this gardening business lets have some dinner..I am starving".

Both walked off to the dining area.

Khushi had a visit from her friend Priya. She was her friend from the orphanage. One could say she was the only family Khushi had. Priya was bubbly funloving and more on the ball that Khushi. Whenever she had a dilemma Priya always gave her the best advice.

"So Khushi how is it working for THE ASR?? I mean I heard he is so hot".

Khushi looked at Priya describing him as a heartthrob. "You find him hot?"

"Don't you? I mean doesn't your heart beat faster around him?"

Khushi began tidying up and avoided eye contact as her heart did become faster around him and his intense gaze did send shivers down her spine.

"Priya darling he is in relationship with this hiphop girl Lavanya..."

"So Khushi nothing wrong with dreaming about him though..and I bet he finds you attractive.."

Khushi began cleaning up erratically. Priya sensed something was wrong.

"Khushi you okay whats the matter...tell me now...remember we promised to share all our secrets?"

She remembered and she poured her heart out about what was happening since ASR entered her life for the past week and half.

"As far I can sense Khushi I feel he is attracted to you...tum itni pyari jo ho..but you should maintain a distance as he is in a relationship".

She slapped Priya playfully. "Your talking as if I was going to fall into his arms..tum bi na!...You know how I feel about  having a relationship before marriage"

Priya lovingly touched Khushi's face. "There is nothing wrong with finding about a person by dating them for a while...but only trust someone that is serious for you".

"Okay love guru". Both giggled like old times.

Next day at the office Arnav walked his staff and paused to turn to Khushi. She looked at him and remembered Priya saying that he was hot. Yes he was she thought he looked so rugged and manly in his white shirt.

"Khushi come up". She broke off from her thought process and asked herself to concentrate professionally.

Meanwhile Pam and Sim instigated doubts in Lavanya's mind. "La Mam you saw he did not even look at you first and your his girlfriend". This ruffled Lavanya so much.

"Did you see Mam ASR mouth dropped to the floor yesterday seeing her shoot that video...I mean what do these men see in her...God knows what they try to do up there all alone".

Lavanya looked up imagining the worst possible scenario. Arnav looking back at Khushi... then his senses being taken over by his masculinity. He walked towards her with slight aggression and passion. She walked backwards feeling timid by his aura. She hit his glass window...he moved closer and touched her cheek softly like she was a doll...she closed her eyes not believing he had touched her. He slowly picked her hand and placed it around his shoulder and the other one on the other side. He jerked her waist towards him and began lowering his desirable lips onto hers...moving closer slowly..teasing her into the kiss...

Lavanya ran upstairs and barged into ASR cabin. Arnav looked surprised by the way she entered. She found Arnav on his seat and Khushi taking notes across his desk.

"Lavanya all okay?"

"Yes ASR just was missing you..if you don't mind can a sit here for a while?"

Arnav nodded his head and began dictating again. While Lavanya was reading too much into their every movement and expression. Khushi kept looking at Lavanya because she was giving her evil looks.  Khushi finished her notes and went down to type the letters up.

After a while Lavanya followed her. She came and towered over Khushi. She looked at her puzzled at why she was trying to intimidate her.

"Lavanya Mam anything the problem?"

She pointed her well manicured witch like nails at her. "Problem tum ho Khushi Kumari Gupta...jab se tum iss office main ayi ho sab tume bahut importance de rahe hain..even my ASR...but I have come to tell you that ASR is my boyfriend and to not even dream of having him because you can't".

Khushi got up and moved towards Lavanya. "Lavanyaji aap galat smaj rahi hain...I don't want ASR he is yours and I could not even dream of doing this to you...plus I am not attracted to him either he is not my type".

She looked back and saw Arnav standing there looking miffed. He looked at Khushi and turned and left. Lavanya looked at Khushi and then followed Arnav.

He reached his cabin and sat there playing her words. "ASR main wo..."

"Lavanya just leave me alone..." she did the right thing and left knowing fully well he will tell her to get out.

*she doesn't want me...she is not attracted to me...and I am not her type? How dare she say that? What does she think of herself? Ah well lets try a little experiment on Khushi Kuamri Gupta*

He rang her cabin and called her up. He looked at her with a little attitude. She clutched her notepad tightly fearing his anger for she knew he had heard. He got up from his seat and slowly unbuttoned his blazer whilst keeping his gaze steadily on her. She looked at him and then began thinking why is he doing this. He flung the blazer on his chair and proceeded towards her..towering over her petite form. She began hyperventilating and her chest heaving heavily and she was literally gasping for breath...he saw she had scrunched her eyes shut. *So you don't find me attractive huh? And I am not your type so why are you affected by me so much?*

He gave her a slight smirk and moved off.

"SO Miss Gupta...begin writing..." she looked at him shocked whilst he kept a straight face. The game was on between them now.

Precap; Khushi jealous of Lavanya's proximity with Arnav

Please press LIKE Button and share you views as they are very encouraging and help me update quicker.  I am sending over 400 pm's and only over 100 likes..I can't be that bad?!LOL

Previous: Part 6

Next: Part 8

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 09 April 2012 at 6:48am

The following 479 member(s) liked the above post:

srkrulzsudumonbertrbadheysarahztweetysandhupinklilliesbarbie_gurlJANNAVmukitzzlaila889dpurvainlwgeetbollywoodxoxorexesNasriananimgtdrithuparnaseemsbsonson126Ms.Aditi17iloveprunessimran2697budzjkskchilliesDeepa.sanonymous1906sweety3773manisha_buradMermaid1rs_7777janisyam3underground1jellyboohRoxi92RC14baby2012vanesha230naturallanikkirox11manishasarangilalitha203AlinaSkKhatijahspiceangelsuganya91shreelakshanHaWk16maryannejosephvkiranmayi15thenmozhi.sprincessep13siddhanandamsnowy435bhuvanadreamzvijayreddy1021ash12neelam1907asifa_5025Er.shreeyasiarshilover15kiara.shah9990heavenlyfatherkavitajosbmishraipkfangirlsonymadhuri2zunaishamisty_19digitalmoonAastha26IzaanilaanimaanMamu768HemaSuryarambamaljigipariarpitasencuppycake11geitahchamateReveurlittlerenu16anubabluArhiappuPriyaUkispkkndarshinimkoF.R.I.E.N.D.SAnjali250194Arnavsr4evareshu.90daniclaytonPriyasha890jumpingstarfishbearydanisharamasawmdarkangelpfathimaa98Mathu27punjabiquddirumi1111askamanbhavya1237nada_aOPALBLUEmagyc88xyzw231STEFFENYsukritaa12shine...1423arshifanobegumtwinkle662ishapariAym7indygal2010trendyfriendslilyattitudeRatiKonihifzaprincessnidacoolgirl3ammuseshivani15nidhu18Dana Mariecutie13-divya-paaskhannacrazedfan19piya_raizadaAngel-Girldevibnair2009AllOfTheStarssavina123mons_mbPoonamTKeenaramanjusha_92ElizaKawaDazlingdivyaanamika00sskaug25n091505Asmita88rainbow01kethgauthami1SimmyOwaisGurpreet1991-Emma.K-Livetopartyavakil10RajPreet_Preetonatzzzandru_sksruthirishinujhattKhuarvos112801Chezzie13inluvwivARHIday_lilyihtrudaSuchita2012hatathbristiasr_n_kkg_loverBlessEverydayCloudisssPeoniavoldemortsaj111RNArnav93jbluedayhari93cloverSweetSophieShahid_lovermaniac_arshiarnavlover97starlight06CuriousmindSim1234TRND86ShankaDeviUV_ArshiagshilpaAce11NasraManchilashruthiruchsarshi10arshiiamtopperritzzziibansaldiya55Sarun.navkhusharnavaakeshabarunxoxoasrkkg1tmowlanitris23tokyokamtokdinmadhumiMahrin17478Arshi4evrnevrlasya123dasudisaanya_maheshwarisarusriipkknd2o12maria29Dimz13arshifan91Rainy01sanjuarshiarohi.ChanyaforeverMeherSDeal05Nishzipkndlover75coriealwaysarshisbfkbrishti84SpoonaiTirtharupagreshuDilLoveRomanceBavariAmiarismeAsvatiForLoveofBarunnissoA_R_Sarnavinijtharshutthra1208chemistry9RandomGirlarnavluvafatima2603crazyaddictionnirbasitowildandsweetcutepuppyBecssessypurplelovePRUMLalaland222GoldenEyes1DAlicepia-loves-sarunSyama_LunaRoshkolovemusicswati-89Prasanna_dhanuUsma55kafalovespellmultifacetedNimie207Apples94UKLotusshagun-rocksWah_tajundercoverhappy..Annie..meghnasWittyKittyimran78fascinationsaarah96shane1starzyashablah_blah3arhi-fancoolflorabutterfly7MishtyShahmeem17MsFuzzybear69rainyday3000vidya.sanjaymsmarplezunaiba5rati123imaasthaHADmishtim-g19huny.thebestYPNHK_kiFANno.1yongshinDEE2803roohi_lovecpervaizixraylovelystarmeradilRichie-Richsivatharshinisweet_mittalvikadesigirlmandusrmirjiIlinshubhadask-Misek-Fatz77coalfaxKrazzy4u786arhilover55purplekidnareshSVdevsumN0306sparklystarstudkingofmeplease6Olive_Rosesmileyhug7679MsCeylonarshiar8hararnavmistyrainsalicepuppyBibliobibulusemistry..SSNAIR..Arshi1195ekiholojazmeenneha2005stonexlovearshi01gugguAliya_hzsnganga16tr-_-harsh42Mahi1219cyum321moonlight2630Ovi_Tanni.logsGurruKiDeewani-bubblycoolIshrafan11sheetalvasaMaaneet4eve-Ms.Minion-allibrJaan_Arshiipkknd-fanAsyaloversegadmelihoney--RAINA--swatim318kushipuglyfarishta12jessjazzpepples_joygangsuravalisharma06MaghinallsluvbugToriAngelIronButterflyTeriKhamoshiyankshubhangiSirenMitraDivyahetpran28671..Sri..Nazzz16Pinky.Raizadamadhu1210Aims.vandana1965Drama.Queenshree10KatelynISensedYoustar_fan1sana11-FriedriceJi-PepsiGirl101pavi1Sona257ayshaomar--Siva--nehakapoor7soni4evablue_rose1605dannorupzloveumrk-1drdee142kvarshashruthiRdebby_11desisweetheart9rubyskShamz94ashred12Punkin22sikhni_-zozo-Prani08frenzyyAnupamaJYsamia19kritashshena07_wallflower_meenalumazafikriti_atharv--drama_queen--laksh65ChitraF-JollyJabeen-TargaryenFAYKHAN29ajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--...Rapunzel...ASR6262Pr1yankaAbsoluvOmNaMaSteOmmonikaseth-afsha-Shafooflowers4usweet scorpiotinselHansaNnahtani88.nirvana.KreyaArshiLovermandy15-Iruni-Tyroyoga23priya..Anita..-Zara-TheSexyDevilpakpearlpixiegirlArjuhisispunam2712Tia.0snoopy84amaiaalicia.jas0308soharasunitikapoorpup03kbtr..Gunjan..MeenuCrazyPanda-chamkilli-tamanna1391sarunlicious..-Mrinalini-mysteriousmillikhwaishfandumasArshi.Sugi.IPKrimapolly_mkspvdDownhill

coalfax IF-Dazzler
coalfax
coalfax

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
read all parts in one go.. amazing work.
man thanks for PM

Manan-Pani4eva

please6 IF-Dazzler
please6
please6

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Loved it all the parts are amazing and devil asr well lavanya is the villian ha  love it and jealousy and kkg of la well its going to  be fun 

Manan-Pani4eva

Go to top