Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* (Page 135)

Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehamcc987

sorry mahi-maan i updated so late forgive me. i don't think i can post a long comment again forgive me. So the update was phenomenal as usual just loved it what do they say mahi-maan tumeri haath mein hain jaadoo in a really good way the way you the update was just amazing every morning i wake up to see if you updated or not. you always brighten my days w/ this magnificent story. way to go. you should start your own blog.i so cant wait until tomorrow to read the next chapter.the precap was just beyond amazing he is gonna shower her w/ flowers. how r-o-m-a-n-t-i-c 
khushi my gal plz realize your feelings asap wait no take your time becuz i want to enjoy this torture for The ASR and see which extend he can go to get khushi to realize her feelings for him.
how adorable when ASR said, "Khushi your not gonna give me a hand..I am your boss still". She looked at him and felt bad that she made him fall. She forwarded her hand and he took it but instead of getting up he pulled her down onto his lap. She looked bewildered and yet vulnerable.
oi hoye asr is just getting naughtier and naughtier day by day. he took advantage of khushi and pulled her down in his lap aaah and he blushed how cute. 
smart boy (asr) he called her in his office in half an hour to give her dictation they all say dictation but do something else Wink if only aman didn't right after she fell in his lap. it's either Aman or Anjali cumin on the wrong time in the wrong place, but what can we do they never can be alone in peace can they now.oh before i forget what the h*** Sonu now he is getting on my nerves he is such a scumbag uuurrgh 
how dare he say "Anjali your brother hasn't sent you anything which is out of this world so why are you smiling?" Sonu seemed annoyed it was not something expensive. maybe he is annoyed it is not even expensive so that he can't take it away from Anjali and sell it. only god knows what is going on Sonu peanut size head. omg i totally despise him.even though i love Sonu Sood the same guy who you posted the pic of the character of Sonu totally different in nature. anyways plz try to get rid of him and smack some sense back to anjali.now everyone is gonna probably suspect something is going between asr and kkg like when he said "Khushi aren't you going to wish me Good morning?" and then she said "Good...good morning sir!" she stammered half in a whisper. He smirked and then replied.
"Good morning, to you too".
Saying that he left her with her mouth agape. Aman who was watching this came near Khushi and shook his head.
"Unbelievable Khushi, ASR wished you good morning...it never has happened since I have been working here". this just the beginning khushi there is more trouble coming in the future until you admit your feelings. don't forget he is asr you're dealing w/ by the way.The update overall was just epic now i'm running out of words to express myself how amazing a writer you are i hope this encourage you to right more you go girl.continue soon, looking forward to read more updates
thank you so much for the pm hope you enjoyed the extra-long comment even though i was tired but  you do deserve a comment long than this, have wonderful day.

OMGGGShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

AND YOU SAY YOUR TIRED??? YOUR SO SWEET GIRL.Hug

THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A LONG COMMENT...REALLY ENJOYED READING IT HONEY BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE THE SIZE OF WRITING IS B IT BIGGER...MY EYES ARE HURTING NOW...BUT THANK YOU EVER SO MUCHClapClap

Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsRaizada101

LOL I absolutely adore Arnav's dialogues! their super funny and super hot! and khushis monologue just kill me with laughter! Loved the update!

CHEERS FOR LIKING DIALOGUES...KHUSHI IS FUNNYLOL
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nargishussain

This is really reallly goood! I was surprised at whoever wrote this ff and trust me it was amazing pleaase continue this i just can't stop reading it over and over again!!! :D

P.S PM me...xxx

Hi Nargis...i hope your surprised in a good way...I am blown away by your responseEmbarrassed
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

dis is crysly getting better n better now i'm eally really xcited after reading d precap now how will ASR shower her wid flowers dats so exciting plz pm me after d update n thnx 4 dis pm

Thank God I am not boring you eh?

Yeh he is going to give her flowers...he needs to chip the blockLOL
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fafu77

wow awww  that was such a nyc n brillant FF 
loved it sooo much Big smile
n OMG the precap seems damm cutee 
thnks 4 the pm

WELCOME JEE...AND THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS...
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ihtruda

thanku... its a beautiful update... bt its very small update yaar :(

KYA YAAR? I AM UPDATING LONGER THAN USUAL...AND THEY ARE GETTING LONGER...LOL
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

he wont leave her that easily...LOL

continue soon..

thnx for PM..

YEH HE WON'T LEAVE HER YOU KNOW ASR!Tongue

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LONG AND COLOURFUL COMMENTS?Cry

MISS EMOuch
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

I really, REALLY LOVED this chapterBig smile!!! Khushi's stomach is in knots her avoiding ASR and ASR itching to see her. That Aman need to get fired, why did he have to show up at that time plus he was asking his boss what he was doing there!! How rude!! ASR being Sauve as usually claimed he was checking if Khushi was doing her jobLOL. This is getting better and better. Thanks for the PM. 

THANKS FOR LIKING...

AMAN BECHARA WAQT KA MAARALOL

ASR KI TOH KYA BAAT HAINCool

Go to top