Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* (Page 115)

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wants her...or loves her...hmmm...up date soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4eva

TheSexyDevil IF-Sizzlerz
TheSexyDevil
TheSexyDevil

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG awesome part
hope she will accept arnav's love
continue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeendonGogoismitaManan-Pani4eva

Manan-Pani4eva IF-Dazzler
Manan-Pani4eva
Manan-Pani4eva

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Hi to you all!Hug

First thing first when I write the tiniest of detail about anything I write it because it is like giving you a clue as a reader and building up the story for the future. Be it Anjali's situation or the mention of any different character. So please try to remember it and when I do reveal something I would love it if you could point out and say "Oh I remember you writing that and now I know why you kept mentioning this etc". This will show to me that you are following the story properly. Secondly I have tried commenting on all your posts as much as I can so please do check them out. And hurry finish this thread as soon as possible, so I can start a new one for the new phase.

Thank you to all that have been commenting it really means so much to me and all those that went back and pressed the LIKE button. I know sometimes the like button refuses to work.

Part 14

"Yes Khushi ever since you walked into my office you made a place into my heart...there has not been a time I have not thought about you..a night I have not dreamt about you..somehow...you became my habit...my need...my madness...Khushi Kumari Gupta..." *he paused* " I Want You!"

She looked at him with her eyes wide open, mouth in a O shape. She looked down and then at him, did he really say that? She took two steps back and he checked her reaction with a straight face. It was 'fight' or 'flight' time for Khushi Kumari Gupta.

"Ye ye ye aap kya keh rahe hain?"(What are you saying?)

"Wohi jo tumne suna"(Whatever you heard) He came slightly forward. She clutched her duppatta and closed her eyes for a few seconds. A whiff of his musky perfume came towards her and she relished the smell and then shook herself to stop daydreaming.

"This is not right...you just broke up with Lavanya Mam...plus look at you and me...we are so different in every which way...Your rich I am poor, you live in a mansion I live in a rented house, I walk you drive or take a helicopter, Your dark and I'm white..."

He chuckled and came a little forward and folded his hand. "Well they say opposites attract". She went back and hit the pillar behind her, he looked at her amused by her innocence.

"But we are different why don't you understand..." She tried escaping and he put his hand trapping her against the pillar. She tried going the other way he trapped her again. Her heart beat went into over drive. Her breathing quickened and boy did he notice!

She grabbed her courage and began to explain to him the reason why this was not possible.

"Sir listen what I'm trying to say we both are like the earth and sky...I being the earth grounded and you being the sky floating. You don't believe in marriage and marriage is important to me...and sir I cannot compromise on my beliefs".

He edged slightly closer and said in a very husky whisper. "But Khushi I am not telling you to compromise on anything...people can change you know even their beliefs".

She looked up with tears in her eyes, did he really mean he does believe in marriage now. "Dekiye sir muje jaane dejiye, ye teek nahin hain" (Look sir let me go..this is not right)

"Khushi, don't tell me you don't feel about me they way I do? Look me in the eye and say...ke tume koi farak nahin parta?" (That your not affected?)

She tried to get out of his trap. "I don't know what your talking about!"

He grabbed her wrist firmly to the point it began to ache. "Sir let go your hurting me". She looked up and saw he was not willing to let go. She began to cry at her helplessness. Arnav expression changed and he closed his eyes beating himself up of why he made her so upset.

He let go of her wrist and spoke very gently looking into her moist eyes that were finding it hard to fathom the revelation. "Jao Khushi...socho iss bhaare main...main apni feelings toh nahin daba sakta lekin tum pata lagao ke mera tumari zindagi main hone ye na hone se tume koi farak parta hain ke nahin?" (Go Khushi..and think about this...I can't bury my feelings but you find out that me being in your life or not does it matter to you?)

She looked at her wrist just to make sure he had really let go of it. She took a few steps back and stumbled. He looked on with a slight smirk at the affect he had on her. She turned and ran as fast as she could to get out of the beasts palace..or can one call him a prince now?

He saw her disappearing from his view once she crossed the entrance door. "Khushi Kumari Gupta the dynamics have to change...I will convince you somehow". Saying that he turned to go back to his laptop.

Khushi ran back home like she was hit my a bolt. Her breathing was shallow and her heartbeat she had to control it by pressing her hand firmly on her chest. She went into the kitchen and took a glass of water and gulped it down and took deep breaths.

"Khushi. Relax. Its nothing you can't handle. That 'Laad Governor' thinks he will say that and I will believe him? Well he does not know me for sure...I mean he can't love me because he does not like girls like me...he prefers modern girls like Lavanya..so why is he saying all this to me?"

Khushi was getting confused because nothing was adding up. It was much too soon. She did not know what she felt about him. She was flattered that the ASR was infatuated by her but to blurt it out like this- she was not sure-not sure at all!

She rang her friend Piya as always she was the only moral support she had in her life. She asked her to come round as it was urgent she spoke to her. After about an hour she came to visit her friend.

"What you saying the ASR put his heart infront of you..oh my god Khushi you should count yourself lucky". She playfully slapped her.

"Piya be serious...how can I take him seriously as he dumped her just yesterday?"

"I agree Khushi but by what you told me don't you think he has had feelings for you for ages? I mean giving you a job and then clearing your rent arrears and supporting you over his girlfriend?"

"Well I never thought of him like that..."

"Maybe you should, he is a good catch"

"Yeh and other things as well- like arrogant, self-centred and damn right rude!"

"Yes to others but not to you though- because he likes you".

"Well whatever Piya I am just going to stay away from him, you know just do my job and come home".

Piya smirked as she had heard ASR was a very determined character. She had mentally done a bet how long it will take for the Khushi cookie to crumble.

Sonu had bought Anjali a roses bouquet as a suprise gift for her birthday. "For me?" she smiled like 1000 watt bulb. "Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl in my life".

"Thank you the most hot looking guy in my life AFTER my brother" she pushed her tongue out.

"You know Anjali if he was not your brother I would have been a very very very jealous guy". He came close and pecked her lips. He phone began ringing it was her brother Arnav. She told Sonu to stay silent. "Haan bhai..."

"Happy birthday to my gorgeous sister who lights my world".

"Thank you bro but I'm a little upset you could have come to see me to say it to me?"

"Yah I know but you know got too many business meetings so a bit busy but I promise soon I will pop round".

"Uhhh Bhai make sure you tell me okay?"

"Why you have a problem by me coming just like that?"

"No bhai its nothing like that".

Sonu gestured her about money. She looked at him and assured him she is about to ask him give her a minute.

"Bro I have run out of money can you send me some...? I got no money for clothes or books".

"Fine I will tell Aman to transfer the money into your account...by the way I sent you a present hope you like it..."

Anjali put the phone down and looked happy that she had spoken to the only family she had remaining.

It was past midnight and two people had no sleep in their eyes- Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav looked out of his gliding windows feeling relieved that he had let go of Lavanya. He had been meaning to break up for months but the convenience of being in a relationship stopped him.  Khushi was only a instigation of the relationship that had come to an end anyway. He stared into the brightly lit sky. He looked up and remembered her words that she was the earth and he was the sky.

"Khushi the sky will have to come down to  earth...and you will have to believe me". He lay down tossing and turning. Everytime he closed his eyes he saw Khushi looking upset. He did not tell her all this so she would feel upset.

*Tomorrow I will see her at the office and see how she reacts and I will take it from there. No point beating myself about it".

On the other side Khushi was tossing with getting images of how she was so nervous with his close proximity and how will she able to avoid him at the office?  She went out to look at the stars and smiled.

"Hey Devi Maiyaa you know best what to do so guide me...but I really am nervous about all this...all I want to do is go work and do my job and come home-thats it! I don't care what the ASR feels"

She looked around with her hair flowing behind and she felt safe after talking to her Devi Maiyaa...she decided to go asleep and face her worst fear- ASR.

Precap; Arnav begins pestering her...Day Dreaming

Thank you for all the lovely comments..I really do appreciate them..but carry on pressing like and giving me your feedback...I will try answering as much as I can...ciao for now. Plus I am really touched by the pm by you guys praising me work...it really is overwhelming. I never seen such a reaction to my work.

Previous:Part 13

Next:Part 15

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 08 June 2012 at 6:20pm

The following 476 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbertxeniasmritiatnepaltweetysandhupinklilliesjoe65JANNAVdpurvaswati2011brajenkrishradha28Shini.Shiva86nivedeeta1992UminderMrithuparnaarnashiseemsbAdtsharmaAvidReaderpianodocjkskchilliesDeepa.sanonymous1906janisyam3underground1jellyboohRC14baby2012B2DB75vanesha230naturallanikkirox11manishasarangicookie.dLuvArnav4everanisa...lalitha203seqalAlinaSkKhatijahspiceangelshreelakshansuganya91HaWk16vkiranmayi15malinimarshi123xXxkaris2395ash12sunshaeyasifa_5025shivangisimmiarshilover15redwax71AsYa-ArShiAkihdirirshadaArshi0zunaishamisty_19Mamu768digitalmoonrambamalIzaanilaanimaanarpitasenanamnaqvi00geitahchamatepallaviarklittlerenu16PriyaUkF.R.I.E.N.D.SgurukhushAnjali250194Arnavsr4evaGr8tymsgoblinPriyasha890jumpingstarfishdarkangelpfathimaa98riyaankaasweetydeefarzanashinospassion1sarahsaphirebhavya1237OPALBLUEanu14nada_amagyc88xyzw231sukritaa12aryacutecarolinespensermala2412mssravyaobegumtwinkle662priyanka220sg-honeyAym7Maan2GeetvaughnjhunnaitrendyfriendsRatiKoniarshisangeldpotnis-divya-crazedfan19Dana Marieshivani15nidhu18gagoopaaskhannapiya_raizadaArti411cookies10Angel-Girldevibnair2009melovemayurMayaraaSobtiannie03cloud.9prietypsskaug25rainbow01SimmyOwaisavina123hemvbnIhArIkAaminakhanmons_mbKeenaraGurpreet1991serina087andru_skTaz.roxox-Emma.K-LivetopartyPokkaBajaj.rbnujhattsruthirishinatzzzavakil10sai_nehaos112801inluvwivARHIday_lilyArchu61BlessFridahatathbristiEverydayCloudissssomeoneipknancy_ipkkndSuchita2012caged23saj111Gurpreetasi7hari93SweetSophieA.K_LoveHrithikblue_sapphiremysticmanthriShahid_lovermaniac_arshiRayolightmetitaliyaAce11chughnlShankaDeviesha108saradaganduSim1234NijagurlrockTRND86arnavlover97DANCHUmz.braragshilpaGunM-PM4mRonnie-SiMaR.coolsagmrusweSuperthreeCuriousmindarshi10arshiiamtopperMKyaraUV_ArshidesicurrySarun.navNasraManchilashruthiruchsbarunxoxokhusharnavtmowlaasrkkg1fatim28Mahrin17478tokyokamtokdinArshi4evrnevrlasya123dasudisaSaraprincessNidhiNevAshgNallyLilyLoveDimz13Rainy01arshifan91MeherSNishzAmritaIPKKNDalwaysarshiiulia05sanjuarshiDeal05Arshi-pksbfkbrishti84-HalimaTirtharupamegh.arhithiyamappySpoonaiNadia_DiyaMPayaashnissoAsvatishaz007luvkkgasrheavenspiritutthra1208khusiarnavRandomGirlchemistry9wildandsweetnirbasitosessyBecsishqbaaz4everdproverfatima2603purpleloveGoldenEyesLalaland222Syama_Luna1DAlicepia-loves-sarunRoshkolovemusicShabana0786shils28rockinggirl5Prasanna_dhanuswati-89rparashmultifacetedinspiringstarsprabha75coolie001Apples94UKLotusabraxosshagun-rocksNimie207..Annie..kafaundercoverhappyimran78fascinationdeviarshicoolfloraWittyKittymeghnasHADmishtirainyday3000m-g19rati123mirnalinihuny.thebestcherieLoverunna_178Miss-Rizarhi-fansaarah96blah_blah3shane1MishtyShahMsFuzzybear69zunaiba5vidya.sanjaymsmarple_G1234_roohi_lovecpervaizshubhadaskDEE2803Richie-Richsivatharshinisweetnonismile1412paircubeHeAvEnSsweet_mittalsrmirjigilmore-Misek-Fatz77devsumcoalfaxKrazzy4u786arhilover55purplekidhararnavRhysennsmileyhug7679MsCeylonLily2011Olive_RosealicepuppymistyrainssweetvanieBibliobibulusbarun_lovernazibahArshi1195ekiholoJaan_Arshiipkknd-fanAsyaloverneha2005jazmeenstonexhetalmknlovearshi01AdorableTroublecyum321Mahi1219Aliya_hzsnMaaneet4eveallibrnilmiRozy77GurruKiDeewani-Ishrafan11bubblycoolsheetalvasasegadmelihoneyDalmuthuyaroshaanipkkndfanforeva--RAINA--farishta12kushipuglySarah_Jothishagun05ravalisharma06TeriKhamoshiyanlourel24MaghinallsluvbugkshubhangiSirenMitra..Sri..zoobie-doobieDivyahetpran28671sirivalli.tyashika.angelNazzz16AnnasabuPinky.Raizadamadhu1210Aims.YaSha0512Drama.QueenChokri_ASRISensedYousana11Katelynshree10pavi1star_fan1Sona257-HoneyBoo-blue_rose1605soni4evadannorupzloveutintinudrdee142saomommrk-1meenaluma_wallflower_trina2010abracadabra--Siva--ayshaomarshruthiRkvarshaekdoteenchardesisweetheart9debby_11Shamz94ashred12alicia212Punkin22-zozo-sikhni_samia19AnupamaJYPrani08frenzyykriti_atharvSanzBarbieshena07kritash--drama_queen--laksh65angeldream14.x-bumblebee-x.ajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--...Rapunzel...ASR6262Pr1yankajanu_2006OmNaMaSteOmmonikaseth-afsha-Shafooflowers4usweet scorpiouswahHansaNaamirkhanfannahtani88punam2712-Zara-pakpearlpixiegirlChitraFclarissajohnmandy15..Anita..Tyrosnoopy84jas0308alicia.sunitikapoorParud_Foreverpup03MeenuCrazyPanda-chamkilli--Mrinalini-harshdbtamanna1391mysteriousmillinikita_88dumaskhwaishfanArshi.Sugi.IPKrimaxAaliyapolly_mkspvd

neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Fab update!! I knew that Khushi wouldn't give in easily! Way to go girl! 

Manan-Pani4eva

RatiKoni Groupbie
RatiKoni
RatiKoni

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Loved it!! I wonder if Arnav meant that his beliefs have changed or that Khushi should change hers. I really loved this update. It's so genuine :)

Manan-Pani4eva

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it wonder if he meant he will change his way of thinking or does he want her to change hers and anjali boyfriend is using her for money and she does not realize it yet hope she does not get pregnant thanks for the pm awesome update 

Manan-Pani4eva

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
whoa he actually tells herEmbarrassed fab update.. waitin fr the khushi cookie t crackleLOL

Manan-Pani4eva

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Great update! Khushi won't know what's hit her...Smile

Manan-Pani4eva

Go to top