Arhi~I Want You!~ FF *Thread 1* - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 4

Back at RM he sat there trying to get on with some pending work he was meant to do but was distracted by his sister Anjali. He sat on the laptop and began typing away. The images of Khushi kept haunting him. He slammed the laptop shut.

*Why is this Khushi Kumari Gupta coming infront of my eyes? I mean she is a beautiful girl I admit that but no girl has been trailing my thoughts as she has. I need to get her out of my thoughts...but how?"

Anjali walked in seeing her brother fighting his inner demons.

"Bro everything okay?" she put her hand on his shoulder. He lovingly touched it back.

"Yah I'm okay". Anjali did not seem convinced. "Bhai if you don't mind are you sure you not fallen in love?"

"What rubbish! Me and in love...no way...I can have any girl...when I want and where I want".

A naughty smiled played on Anjali's lips. "Bhai if you don't mind me saying I can say that for many girls but not for your secretary..she seems like a tough nut to crack".

Arnav looked uncomfortable at the mention of Khushi. He walked to his mirror brushing his hair. "What my secretary? I mean have you seen her...she is too simple for me...you know my type of girls...like Lavanya".

Anjali shook her head. "Bro she is perfect for you but Lavanya types they are not wife material...if you don't mind me saying bro don't you think it is double standards that you don't let any man around me and yet you use and abuse women...you should respect all women the same".

Arnav looked annoyed at her young sister lecturing him on women and respect. "Anjali I do respect women and it is not as if women are timid creatures now they know what they get themselves into...when they enter an equation with me they know the score".

"Bhai  I worry for you because you let your ego override your goodness". She placed her head on his shoulder and looked on sadly as  if she knew what life had in store for him

Next morning Arnav entered his office and went past Khushi ignoring her. She looked on feeling confused. It was not like him to ignore her so royally.

He went up and looked down to check out if his staff were working. He saw Khushi dressed in navy blue chooridar. He followed her movements and began playing back Anjali's words.

*No there is no way this girl can affect me in any way...No I don't want her...she is too different to someone I want in my life*

He was lost in his thought process that he lost track of where she went. He looked around frantically till he heard from behind. "Sir can I come in please?"

He looked back shocked that she had come up so quickly. "Yes"

Khushi was knotting her dupatta as if it will support her in speaking to the great ASR.

"Sir are you still angry with me from yesterday...I promise I did not put sugar on purpose.."

He looked on puzzled.."scuse me I am not following you".

"Sir your ignoring me today...I thought you still upset with me thats why.."

He cut her off sharply. "Khushi Kumari Gupta...you should not pay so much importance to yourself..my life does not revolve around being upset or happy with you...girls like you come and go in my life..so just do your job..samji tum...Khushi...Kumari...Gupta?"

Khushi's eyes filled with tears..Arnav gritted his teeth at hurting her with his words... suddenly Lavanya came in and kissed and hugged him. Khushi turned around and left his office.

Khushi left and began taking calls and arranging his meetings for the next week.  Suddenly a good looking Ranveer came and began chatting to Khushi.

"Hi Khushi..hows it going?"

"Good thank you..." she said looking awkward.

Arnav walked down to see Khushi to see if she was not to upset by his words. He stood there listening to the conversation.

"Miss Khushi I was wondering if you would..I mean like a lift back home after work?"

"No thank you Ranveerji..I'm okay..but thank you anyways".

"Its not problem Khushi...I..."

"What the!"  said ASR in anger.

He looked back and saw ASR. He stormed towards Ranveer.

"I pay you to work for me not to flirt with my secretary.." he barked at him.

"Sorry sir..I just thought she might need a..."

Arnav glanced at Khushi and then looked at Ranveer. "You don't worry about her getting home..I will drop her off..."

Ranveer fearing for his job ran to his desk. Arnav came near Khushi and looked at her intently while she looked at him with disbelief.

"Sir you don't have to drop me off...I can"

"Shut up Khushi...I am dropping you off and thats final...I am not asking you I am telling you".

It was 7pm and all the staff had left for the day. Khushi was waiting in her cabin for her boss to finish.

"What kind person is he? He works and works...What am I suppose to do...I am his secretary and he doesn't care that I got a home to go to..Devi Maiya I should be grateful for this job but he is such a dictator...I'm hungry also". She pouted her face.

Suddenly he barged into her cabin..she got up with fear. He looked at her wondering why she got scared. "Khushi you okay?"

She nodded her head. "Come on let me drop you off". They made their way to his car.

"Where are you going Khushi?"

"I am sitting at the back".

"Bloody hell! Sit at the front..I won't bite you". She made her way to the front.

On the way Khushi was feeling awkward so she started making conversation. "Sir you didn't need to give me a lift..I could have taken a taxi".

"Do you know what time it is woman? But what do you know people openly flirt with you and you seem oblivious".

Khushi knew he was getting angrier by the minute so she changed the subject. "Lavanya Mam is great isn't she...your very lucky to have her...I mean very soon you both will get married". He put brakes on the car fiercely.

"GET OUT!" she looked on shocked. "I said get out.." she looked around and saw she had reached her house. She came out and he called her. "Khushi Kumari Gupta I am not marrying Lavanya because I don't believe in marriage".

Saying that he drove off leaving Khushi with her mouth open.

Precap; Arnav/Khushi go on a business dinner date.

Previous:Part 3

Next:Part 5

Hit the LIKE button and please please please leave your views.

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 12 years ago

Really Good 👍🏼

Pls continue... and

kindly add me to ur PM list ...

waiting 4 ur next post of bussiness dinner date :)
wow it was gud ...he is geting little jealousy ..thanks 4 the pm and continue soon ...
really enjoyed it..thanks for the pm
ohh business dinner date turned romantic or another angry young man episode? can't wait to see what you will come up  with =) thanks for the PM!
Nice :) Arnav Doesn't Believe In Marriage & Khushi Does, Lets See What Will Happen 😳
awesome update loved it that was well written loved how he got riled up when the guy said he will drop her home loved the conversation between him and anjali loved the update thanks for the pm

that was so rude of arnav!

continue soon!
nice part, waiting for next part