India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what was today's episode

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I just hate it I thought something positive will happen but everything was so fika.i mean arnav saw khusi and shyam but he didn't do anything just stand there helplessly that's why this shyam is becoming shameless coz his wife herself makes way for him to get close to khusi anjai annoys me sometime.
    As always cheap shyam tolding khusi's hand,arnav khusi fight looked meaningless nothing came out today aswell just pushing pulling rude lines that's it.noo progress in story,i mean forgot sake why areen't they trying to figure out things,both knows both care for eachother they can see it then why aren't they trying to find truth instead both showing ego of not saying anything to eachother.after today's episode I think khusi will ask arnav for everything what to trll people. And she might give him silent treatment.
well in this fika episode I loved arnav saying so possesively to that host uska pati main hoon,khusi saying shyam that arnav is her husband,khusi calling anjali ekloti nanad this shows khusi takes arnav and this relation seriously.
hope cvz solve this mu soon arnav sees that shyam's dhaga on cupboard,really worried about trp hope it gets it position back cvs need to move story and their relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi41

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I loved today's epi and can't wait to watch tommarows epi Big smile
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

I loved today's epi and can't wait to watch tommarows epi[:
]

what really?i didn't saw any progress today same fight without any answer any hint,arnav was not even looking angry seeing shyam khusi together he was looking in pain and helpless like how much I try these two are again together.just hope mu won't drag for six month I don't want this show to end suddenly.
arshi41 Groupbie
arshi41
arshi41

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I loved every episode whether there are arshi scenes or not!!!!! but i loved today's episode too it was good and there was RV scene too. overall it was awesome.Smile

Edited by arshi41 - 05 April 2012 at 6:39pm
ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I didn't enjoy it to be honest ! 

If they had shown this a while ago, when i wasn't frustrated to the tip with the dragging out of the inconsistent, meaningless storyline then I would have really enjoyed the intense fight where harsh words were exchanged (minus the horribly awkward forced Rabba Ve in the middle) 

but I've been pushed too far to enjoy it.
For me, just having Arnav and Khushi close to eachother doesn't make the show exciting, I need substance, and story, and feelings. I feel everythings a bit of a mess on the show now. What happened today could have happened a very long time ago, everything in the middle was just forgotten, and they might forget this fight too... its leading no where, only making me annoyed and irritated with each further day playing at an illogical mess...

I don't mean to sound too negative, I still watch the show and love it just as much as the next person ( I don't think going on about how you think every episode in brilliant is a measure of your love, it just shows how easily you are pleased) but I haven't been enjoying the recent episodes ... I hope they start moving forward soon !
JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

Originally posted by JasKaBarun

I loved today's epi and can't wait to watch tommarows epi[:
]

what really?i didn't saw any progress today same fight without any answer any hint,arnav was not even looking angry seeing shyam khusi together he was looking in pain and helpless like how much I try these two are again together.just hope mu won't drag for six month I don't want this show to end suddenly.

I know what ur talking about I respect ur pov but let's not lose hope Big smile Aaj Roj  Nayia Subera hotta hai Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top