Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* (Page 9)

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
What I liked about LTL was that there was these great characters that came…gave there own touch and impression and then the characters was gone or killed.

What I did not understand…why bring Morey back in LTL for two episodes?Confused

I think that Morey's story ended when Dutta came in to the picture…it was another town and another place in Naku's life. For me it did not make sense when Morey was back again and kidnap Naku.Confused

The whole thing about a beautiful girl and a bad cop going after her beauty…LTL became more deeper than that….I do not think there was any place for Morey in the story after Dutta's past was revealed.

You can always find a way to bring a character back…but why do that…why not another great character…like the writerji did with Sanjayrao.

Some time what happens is…that when a character is back…can be because of viewers wish…the character is destroyed.

Just my opinion...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaomnx12mozart66-bharti-tahera57TheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
^^i see ur point ani...bt morey's return instead of suresh wud hav made a lot of sense...suresh's entry n storyline seemed "wasted" to me... where as it wud hav been a lot mre interesting if morey had returned... cos thn the story wud hav taken a dif turn 2 wt it did with suresh's track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_IamTheRager

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
^^evn i dont think more coming make any diff to story bcz D knws naku runs away from more & he only save her. so not for that bt may b instead of abijay more should come as cop & trouble D for naku like keep him in jail & trouble naku or smtng & then D can kill more. suresh was only 2 epis so it was not track also may b only to show tasha scene where naku go away from him. if more came the D would hv killed more only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_IamTheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -malli-

^^evn i dont think more coming make any diff to story bcz D knws naku runs away from more & he only save her. so not for that bt may b instead of abijay more should come as cop & trouble D for naku like keep him in jail & trouble naku or smtng & then D can kill more. suresh was only 2 epis so it was not track also may b only to show tasha scene where naku go away from him. if more came the D would hv killed more only.

his 2 day epi entry was completely wasted tho...i dnt c the point of inc him...i neva quite gt y they bought suresh in...wt was the motive...? to shw kala and others tht he stil trusts naku after evrything tht happened?

@bold...it wud hav,...they cud hav shown morey return n dutta drop his anger act and actually understand why naku did wt she did... as i sed i think the story wud hav taken a completely different route had it been morey instead of suresh... and i think tht wud hav been an interesting twist 2... becos during the suresh episodes, naku had touched on the topic abt her beauty being a curse n tht living in a basti was hard 4 a girl like her... this wud hav made mre sense with morey being around cos he did make her life hell... and also if u watch tht scene, u notice tht the sec she says it, he does luk up @ her with a lot mre interest...as tho he wanted to know what had happened but his ego/anger/pride gt in the way and stopped him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iamtahera57TheRager

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
  @  Yuvika,     i think  dutta understood why nakku had to hide her real face, but what he remained angry about was her not trusting him, and let him know before the wedding, he said as much to AS.

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

@  Yuvika,     i think  dutta understood why nakku had to hide her real face, but what he remained angry about was her not trusting him, and let him know before the wedding, he said as much to AS.

he was mre hurt ova the fact tht she neva tld him earlier and tht she trusted telling baji n others bt nt him (the man she claimed she loved the mst) i guess it was al cos she listened 2 wt others sed rather than her own instinctOuch
bt with regards 2 understanding her reasons 4 hiding her truth i dnt think he did...not then becos he didn't evn knw why she hid her true face, he knw she had reasons and wanted to know them yet never bothered to listen when sum1 tried telling him (i.e. baji tried disclosing truth abt roopa) sumtyms u hav 2 experience things n see things 4 urself to really understand them... i guess @ tht time he was jus 2 hurt and angry 2 evn sit down n think abt why naku did wt she did...he was mre bothered abt "why didnt she tell me first" not "why did she hide her face?"  he wasnt concerned much abt her reasons 4 hiding her face he was always questioning why she never told him first... lol, so i don't think he truly understood why she hid her face, atleast not back then wen FR had happened

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 11 April 2012 at 7:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Yuvika you are right…Smile...with Morey instead of Suresh would have turn the story to a totally different track…an interesting one…Suresh was there like Morey  (second time) for two episodes…and for no reason.

But…I LOVED…the scene between Dutta and Suresh and Dutta and Naku.Big smile

I believe Dutta was hurt because Naku did not trust him enough to tell the true about her true colour….but I also agree with you Yuvika that Dutta did not understand why she chose to hide the true from him.

I also believe that Naku chose not to tell the true…because she was not ready…she used Baji and Babi as excuse...but the true is that she was not ready…Naku always do what she think is right and do not listen when she makes up her mind.

About Dutta…I relate to him…even though he never really found out the true about Supriya…he chose to trust Naku completely…Dutta gave his all in there relationship…if you give your all…then if someone still show no trust it is hurtful and it makes you question yourself.

I believe the anger toward Naku…was more anger toward himself for the feeling of being a failure…for the feeling that you are not good enough…for the feeling of loosening someone you gave your all to…for the confusing about - what did I do wrong…and the anger because Dutta feelt betrayed by everyone…because everyone knew beside him.

Dutta must have felt very alone at that point.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoYuvika_15tahera57TheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
^well said ani... dutta always gave mre 2 every relation in his life, and nearly all let him down in a very bad way tht he end up questioning himself thinking mayb he was wrong. i think he didn't quite understand tht he may be able 2 open up2 naku from day 1, bt it wasnt the same case 4 naku, she wasn't open abt her feelings...she was a gd adviser/listener, bt wasnt gd @ expressing her OWN feelings abt her OWN life, becos mayb due to the life she was living under a "shell" she felt unwanted and not important, hence didnt think any1 wud giv a damn abt her feelings...obv things changed wen dutta fell in love with her, bt tht thought or shud i say "habit" of keeping her true self/ true feelings "hidden" remained an eternal part of her... chehra chupate chupate she learnt 2 hide away her feelings 2... esp from dutta becos regardless of her falling in love with him, she always lukd @ him as her "saab" more than anything else.

bandbajaoAni_La_IamTheRager

Go to top