Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* (Page 7)

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

same thought entered my  head, then i said to myself the story has completed, as the writers are done,it'sin prs hands. so not said anything... nothing to say they can't have a boy too as he lost his 1st.  he deserves a lot of happiness thats  everyones wish.

@ ksh unless Abhijay  saves vyass from dutta and brings him to court to live for a trial and then after election gets death penalty there's no other way. and kala if dutta doesn't kill her she would hav to be struck by some  fatal ilness and not survive till dutta gets his junior. that would be good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Fatal illness reminds me of Madhu Rupali. I hope we get some closure for her too.
And what about Supriya and Morey?

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
oh i forgot about them completely!    why not ask writers to do a    SEQUAL 4   ETERNAL rather than ltl3  which no one wants that will be fun n we get to see all the loose ends being tied upBig smile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-bharti-mIsHeZ.xTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@Tahera: Thats a good idea...I hope we get another epilouge episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iamtahera57

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

whilst commenting in jagz ff abt potential of morey's return n hw gr8 it wud hav been, i cudnt help bt think tht wt if morey had returned in the shw instead of suresh...wt turning point wud tht hav bought... becos suresh had made claims like "we wer engaged etc" bt obv no1 believed it n naku had refused it 2...bt wt if it had been morey instead of suresh making those claims...wt wud hav been the outcome... ??? just a thrt wud like 2 knw ur views

bandbajaoAni_La_Iamtahera57

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

if moray had come back wouldn't dutta have known she didn't love the guy?  as she ran to dutta to get away from him.  what ever favours moray had done for the family was oly until he can have nakku, no doubt cvs would have put twists in to  make things bad for the couple. but if they wanted to show dutta grasping as quickly with the facts as he did with suresh he would know ganpat being the greedy gett that he is to have accepted moray than nakku . 

bandbajaoAni_La_IamTheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

if moray had come back wouldn't dutta have known she didn't love the guy?  as she ran to dutta to get away from him.  what ever favours moray had done for the family was oly until he can have nakku, no doubt cvs would have put twists in to  make things bad for the couple. but if they wanted to show dutta grasping as quickly with the facts as he did with suresh he would know ganpat being the greedy gett that he is to have accepted moray than nakku . 

yes bt its nt like dutta thrt naku loved suresh...he knw it was an act... my thought was if it had been morey's return...mayb this wud hav triggered dutta 2 think ova naku's reasons 4 hiding her truth... mayb the storyline wud hav been a lil different...2bh i think it wud hav been a better option 2 bring bk morey in2 the story rather than hav a "suresh" angle

bandbajaoAni_La_IamTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@Yuvi: You are right...Morey was the most wanted character of this forum. They should have brought him back one more time.

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

Go to top