Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* (Page 4)

shilpishona Goldie
shilpishona
shilpishona

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
BB WHNEVR U UPDATED THE NXT PARTS PLZZZ UPDATE IN A NEW THREAD. IT WLL HELP ME TO FIND. PLZZSSZ AND UPDT SOON.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
updtd small comment in res:

love D kill nave like that how he touch naku Angry but wht happ to balu dada BB? ShockedCry plz dont do like that

from 1st part love kala D scene how he saves her but kala is kala is she feeling like change to be good no right? D should let nave kill her
in second part she bcm same again but i love part whr she try to see D & D doesnt look at her & then she move away. good so he save her but he is still angry. i think D will kill all & then punish kala different.

Where is bauli? Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-Carrie-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Pankya died...Cry...I liked him.

I still got hope that Balu will be fine...

The last scene between Dutta and Nave...reminded me of the scene in LTL between Dutta and the garage manager...scary...

Edited by Ani_98 - 09 April 2012 at 2:09am

-malli-bandbajao-Carrie-

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
^^which garage manager ani? didnt understood wht u saying
& ya me also like pankya Cry hope balu dada will b fine but he be sad thinking pankya died right Cry

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
BB can't believe the  end is nearing. great action packed episode. poor pankya losing his life to loyalty and love for these good hearted people who are not ever recognised for even being human at times... because of their criminal background, but they have more loyalty in their bones,than blood relations sometimes. balu dada hopefully will be saved one casulty is enough for them to suffer only evil should end , in this mahabharat. kala should die with a bullet meant for dutta or nakku. but we wait with abated breath to see how it will happen , i think her end will come in front  of   AS. as bauli and AS will be brought there too.  well done all writers PRS and promo makers a thrilling ending.ClapClapClapClapCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-Carrie--bharti-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Malli...in LTL when Dutta tell the story about his past to Naku and after Seema betray Dutta...The scene where Seema is in the car with the garage manager and Dutta pull him out from the car and start beating him.

The part where he pull the garage manager's hair to keep him standing and then punch him.

The very brutal way...Dutta beat the garage maneger...reminded me of the brutel way he beat Nave...Nave did deserve it...but Dutta is scary when he get to this point...where he does not see anything than his enemy and the betrayer in front of him.

Beside Seema...Naku is also the one person...who had made Dutta go to the point where he get brutal. Once when he burned a man alive...because of Naku's betrayal and second time now.

It must be scary to see your husband...beat a man like this.

Nave deserved to be killed and I understand that Dutta lost his temper and just start beating Nave...out of anger...out of someone dare touch his wife and the helplessness Dutta was feeling just before...but it was more than just anger...it was about giving Nave as much pain as possible...it is understandable...but it was also kind of brutal.

What I would like to say is...that Dutta still got this dark part in him...and that was kind of very Interesting.

One thing is for sure...Dutta's enemy...would not even dare to think the thought...of using Dutta's wife to get to him...after what happens to Nave.

Edited by Ani_98 - 09 April 2012 at 3:49am

bandbajao-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
What an intense grand finale!ClapClapClapEdge of the seat thriller! Soooperb!Thumbs Up

Foot soldier Pankya is dead!Ouch Truly sad! Please don't let anything happen to Balu Dada,BBCryCryCry Patil Saab needs him.Enough to losing everything precious in his lifeCryCryCry

But what is this?ShockedConfused Itne high voltage drama mein yeh comic relief kahaan se aa gaya?WackoLOLLOLLOL I mean what's with men & the only "beautifool" woman in LTL world? Nave mouthing all those lines had me in splitsLOL Bura na maano,BB but "shrugs"LOL It began with More spewing saliva all over herself & it had to end with Nave going weak kneed in between a hailstorm of bullets & grenadesROFL But bechaari ko iske beech mein kisine ghass nahi daala except for my lionhearted & charitable patiWinkLOLI mean she used to troll around deserted highways & wild animal infested forests in the middle of the night all the time.Nobody paid her any mind then. Sab mard tab andhe ho gaye the kya?Confused

alex1bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Ani, loved your take on the dark DSPClap

Agree!how else can we explain him taking to this sort of life as a result of the betrayal of a common girl like Seema?Confused Papaji might be responsible for some of it & rest maybe by the daily struggle, waging a constant battle against the unfairness of lifeOuch

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

Go to top