Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* (Page 22)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by -malli-

yes even i wana knw mishal height & mahhi also ws they really so much height difference bcoz MR is so tall or was MV only so short bcoz VR aashka & leela din feel so sort in front of MR even babi & AS din look so short so MV ws only short right?
also BB did channel go back to spk to MR aftward to bring DSP back then why MR dint come?

Height questions Yuvika is answering soon LOLLOLLOL
Q2: I don't think there was anything left in it for him to come back at that point. May be that's why! Embarrassed

BB... Mat tarsao... Yuvi is already confused with number of gharwalas she has... forget abt height... bata do puhleez... Embarrassed

Chal BB ... While u play Question and Answer with Yuvi and Bali  ..
I will give my two cents out here 
The guy cannot be more 5.10 ... An average height for  guy 

BB ... My Question , what is Mr Pest Aka PS doing... is he still with colors? ...

No chappals ...But I want know what and how did love between PS and Colors develop ..and turn so strong that the killed golden goose 

Mr. Pessstt.. psssttt! LOLLOLLOL he is still part of viacom18 but he has lost his eyesight (medically even worse than Dutta's case). [Read: he is not doing any vigilance/watching/supervision for any show any more]
I guess he was sent down to this planet only to ruin LTL. Of course, everything else also got ruined beyond repairs in that era. Some of those things are still in their one-legged walk towards the never-coming grave ROFL Mirrors my reaction ROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL

As a human , I am sorry to hear abt his eyes . But I feel he lost his brains much before he lost his ability to see  ... That's why he could not see  what he was doing wrg

I am happy that now  he can not ruin any more  show...Nd this works well for him ...becoz now if we cross paths , I will just offer my sympathies than rage a war .

Q ..Why has is Viacom still entertaining him ...is it out of pity or he is still  of some use somewhere 

Edited by scorpio10 - 19 May 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoanirkaAni_La_Iam

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
@Priya: I think BB means that PS has been removed from his 'creative' supervisor's post...not literally blind. He doesn't over'see' any show right now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoanirkaAni_La_Iam.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Priya: I think BB means that PS has been removed from his 'creative' supervisor's post...not literally blind. He doesn't over'see' any show right now!

Ahh .. Though not even for an enemy would I wish so ...But I kind like the way the news sounded . 

Rosa he manin pt is he not ruining any more shows 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaanirka

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@BB: Whoa! He is 6'2"? Thats really tall. He does look that tall but he got dwarfed by actor Aditya Redij in a show. So I thought he would be around 6'. Apart from Murli Sharma the actor who played the dhongi pandit who tries to poison Dutta in the temple was tall too. And Vinay certainly doesnt look 5'10". Thats what a taller guy can do to your image. LOLMV must be a foot shorter than Mishal. Colors has a fetish for tall guy and short girl pairs. Latest is Balika Vadhu.

bandbajaoanirkaAni_La_Iam

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
what is mahhi height then? oh yes aditya redji is more taller

bandbajaoanirka

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

@BB: Whoa! He is 6'2"? Thats really tall. He does look that tall but he got dwarfed by actor Aditya Redij in a show. So I thought he would be around 6'. Apart from Murli Sharma the actor who played the dhongi pandit who tries to poison Dutta in the temple was tall too. And Vinay certainly doesnt look 5'10". Thats what a taller guy can do to your image. LOLMV must be a foot shorter than Mishal. Colors has a fetish for tall guy and short girl pairs. Latest is Balika Vadhu.

@Ksh: I don't think there is a lot of difference between Aditya and mishal's heights.. yes Aditya may be taller by an inch or under two.. the business of heights involves a lot of precision i think Tongue So like u said even a "slightly taller" guy can make u look so short OuchOuch
Murli is definitely 6'3" and u can see the scenes between Dutta-Anna. None of them wore heels. Mishal is only a little under Murli.
@Priya: he does look that tall, u dont think so? all 5' ladies without heels would reach only slightly above his elbow LOL 
@malli: Mahhi has the average Indian woman's height around 5'-something i think Embarrassed

anirkaTheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anirka

Originally posted by -malli-

yes even i wana knw mishal height & mahhi also ws they really so much height difference bcoz MR is so tall or was MV only so short bcoz VR aashka & leela din feel so sort in front of MR even babi & AS din look so short so MV ws only short right?
also BB did channel go back to spk to MR aftward to bring DSP back then why MR dint come?

Height questions Yuvika is answering soon LOLLOLLOL
Q2: I don't think there was anything left in it for him to come back at that point. May be that's why! Embarrassed

BB... Mat tarsao... Yuvi is already confused with number of gharwalas she has... forget abt height... bata do puhleez... Embarrassed

Chal BB ... While u play Question and Answer with Yuvi and Bali  ..
I will give my two cents out here 
The guy cannot be more 5.10 ... An average height for  guy 

BB ... My Question , what is Mr Pest Aka PS doing... is he still with colors? ...

No chappals ...But I want know what and how did love between PS and Colors develop ..and turn so strong that the killed golden goose 

Mr. Pessstt.. psssttt! LOLLOLLOL he is still part of viacom18 but he has lost his eyesight (medically even worse than Dutta's case). [Read: he is not doing any vigilance/watching/supervision for any show any more]
I guess he was sent down to this planet only to ruin LTL. Of course, everything else also got ruined beyond repairs in that era. Some of those things are still in their one-legged walk towards the never-coming grave ROFL Mirrors my reaction ROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL

As a human , I am sorry to hear abt his eyes . But I feel he lost his brains much before he lost his ability to see  ... That's why he could not see  what he was doing wrg

I am happy that now  he can not ruin any more  show...Nd this works well for him ...becoz now if we cross paths , I will just offer my sympathies than rage a war .

Q ..Why has is Viacom still entertaining him ...is it out of pity or he is still  of some use somewhere 

I really don't know why they are still entertaining him. he might be on his way out to another place very soon LOL but by going blind i meant he has been robbed off all his "super-vision" with which he envisioned things that were so super that none of us mortals could ever understand LOL

sub_rosaanirkaTheRager

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
BB 

A for Q for u ... but I will send it to Via

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka

Go to top