Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi568-DN Real Eternal Story|WRAP+*Closing VIDEO* (Page 16)

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

@   Aparna thank you so much for a wonderful video of their story the songs were very apt enjoyed it very much will be watching it over and over again as it will be walking through this journey again. its going to be a favourite read as u do with agood book and watch all the vms with it.Clap

thanks for summary video also.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*

silentwind33 Groupbie
silentwind33
silentwind33

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
suchhh annn osummm The ENd thanxxx alottt BB justtt thank uuu Sooo Much TongueCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
love Ani & tahera ur commentd evn i dont like leap but writerji left somethng to imagine like what relation is bet D & SP & also nana sister what happ to her & how family intercng with kala aftr 5 yers only v knw that D told to court to give his sis all medical facility in hosp & also v didnt c SP in leap oly heard abt him & writerji didnt make leela-abhi marry hehehe but i ws thinking why no one think of leela kishore marriage? tht also possible right? but like the leap bcz got to see how sweet dad D is Big smile Big smile & also how nice kaka Baji is Wink love tht scene wid leela D also in hosp i also think leela was tryng to tell D to see hw Bauli is AS's new hope & not kala so he shld tk bauli home bcz whn bauli smile AS will also smile

& frm fight scene i love end when D hold Bauli finger before falling i think id show ws on air abhi mujhme zindagi song wud b play fr that scene Cry

i m thinking of D son name Devvratta & liking v much jr. D in real hehehehe wid same sound also thnx writerji
tahera i thght ydy only to watch all D epis uploaaded on YT beees11 channel & then to start read all epis again wid all promo & vm! this LTL is like a big gift book fr all life.
BB thnx so much for evyhtng & thnx to all u mention promo makr vm maker & all uploder writer & all..

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamtahera57

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Malli...I think you are right that Leela was also trying to tell Dutta in the hospital...that Durva is a new hope for Aayi.Smile

I was thinking about the same thing...watching LTL again and then enjoying reading  D-N RES from the beginning.

I was actually planning on moving on...but there is nothing on tv at the moment...tried other shows (American and Indian) that seems different or had an interesting character...but all (beside Merlin) big disappointments... Ouch... There are no character development...no story...no depth in the characters...actors just acting but not understanding there character...BORING. Sleepy

It also seems like...we are going to have to wait many more months... before MR will be back on screen...OuchOuchOuch

Edited by Ani_98 - 15 April 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12tahera57

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Malli...I think you are right that Leela was also trying to tell Dutta in the hospital...that Durva is a new hope for Aayi.Smile

I was thinking about the same thing...watching LTL again and then enjoying reading D-N RES from the beginning.

I was actually planning on moving on...but there is nothing on tv at the moment...tried other shows (American and Indian) that seems different or had an interesting character...but all (beside Merlin) big disappointments... Ouch... There are no character development...no story...no depth in the characters...actors just acting but not understanding there character...BORING. Sleepy

It also seems like...we are going to have to wait many more months... before MR will be back on screen...OuchOuchOuch

true Ani me started watching shubh viva but its so boring that i dont feel like v unreal charcter of father & the main girl Ouch cannot stop compare with character on ltl were so real reaction to thing D ws amazing oly but like naku after knowing kala truth dint tells D to keepp kala in house & writerji show how leela had prob wid madhu getting attntion & not roops. but most show have so extreme good character that cannot identify no dept like u say Ouch
ya waiting for MR to come atleast he'll bring good show also but how long v need wait Cry i hope not 2 yr like atr love story .

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamtahera57

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
ClapBB and Writerji!!! Here's the standing ovation that you and your entire team deserves!!! ClapClapYou have closed this story ever so beautifully that I wish I could have seen that on the screen! But never mind, we the privileged ones at IF are the luckiest people who got this beautiful treat exclusively brought to us by you all with the sheer hard work and determination!!

BRILLIANT JOB on the FIRST EVER WRITTEN WEBISODES OF A WONDERFUL LOVE STORY THAT WILL ALWAYS STAY ETERNALLY IN OUR HEARTS!!! I am sure no other show on the Indian television has ever got such an honor of continuing on the internet and bringing the webisodes to us that were as VISUAL and POWERFUL as the actual episodes of LTL!!! Thank you very much for keeping the characters of Dutta and Naku alive so much so that it felt MR and MV never moved away from our sights!!! It was like they entertained us even though the medium of broadcast was internet and the form of the story was written!!

Hats off to the team and may god bless you all always! Your creativity has indeed been very awe inspiring!! I am sorry that I feel speechless right now and can not express my love, gratitude and heartfelt appreciation of your wonderful creativity, collectively and individually! So please accept my sincere appreciation in the few words that I have managed here!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

buttbhainotsorrybandbajaoAni_La_Iamtahera57-Carrie-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot BB and writer ji.

All good things comes to an end, but this is the definition of how it should end.Smile Clap.  With everything falling into place and the viewer (reader) not left hungry for more from the story. We would have not got this great gift, if it was not such dedication and commitment form you all...

A big hug to you and  to your team. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaomozart66Ani_La_Iamtahera57

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
DN the real eternal story will always hold a special place in my heart!!  Thank you so much:)

-malli-bandbajaomozart66Ani_La_Iam

Go to top