Maryada

WHO IS IT?

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay after yesterday's episode when RD tells someone about her convo with Brahama, I have been windering WHO IS IT? Today someone steals all the evidence against her from the safe and hands it to RD. So I'm wondering is it Aditya and Priya working with RD to expose that Brahama is not mad. Today Priya trying to frame Brahama just made it stronger. Or is it that the two sisters are working as a team to avenge the man who has betrayed both of them. The new DIG and the PA doing the job would give a very dull ending to the show. Now Imili and Vidya working with RD would be a funny ending. SJ is in the hospital and Mum SJ is busy convincing him to forget Dev. So who could it be? I think it is Aditya and Priya or should I say o want it to be them two as it would be the best ending to a good drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too think it is Aditya or Priya  or both of them, but most likely Aditya. And isnt it convenient how they both came back just when RD has a well wisher.
But then again, if its Aditya then its not really his  style, he doesnt do things on the sly, he's more upfront and doesnt play these cat and mouse games. But i still think it could be Aditya as what you said about the others it doesnt fit and SJ is in hospital and MJ is refusing to leave his side.

doitagain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DEVYANI    I guess  because she checked it when she saw it opened
Sithra thumbnail
I think all the ladies are in it together - each playing a role to ensure that Brahma gets exposed. Uttara's acceptance of Brahma's madness, Vidya's stupidity in believing Brahma, Devyani's indifference - its all a part of an act that the ladies are putting up to lull Brahma into a false sense of security. This is probably the brainwave of Priya & Dev, as they are most familiar with Brahma's nature. I agree, this doesn't seem like aditya's style- but maybe Priya has briefed him too. I'm pretty sure that this is Shubhankar's plan - probably with Priya's help. If the women got together to outsmart Brahma, that would be a fitting end to his Life ...& to the story-line.
What do you people think??
Ladies & Aditya V/S Brahmanand Jhakhar.

Ls will beat BJ in his own game.
Oh yeah!

Niceup thumbnail
Brahma ka chamcha inspector --- rd buy him by money...or promise him to give promotion...(may be)
Raadhni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also believe it is  Inspector Verma. As he is the only person who knows BJ is not mad and that he was going to meet RD. Even RD was prepared for his arrival that is why she switched on her mobile recorder.  Later she said to someone in another room that she has done whatever he/she asked to be done.
So it must be inspector Verma.
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I too think it is Aditya or Priya or both of them, but most likely Aditya. And isnt it convenient how they both came back just when RD has a well wisher.
But then again, if its Aditya then its not really his style, he doesnt do things on the sly, he's more upfront and doesnt play these cat and mouse games. But i still think it could be Aditya as what you said about the others it doesnt fit and SJ is in hospital and MJ is refusing to leave his side. </font>

Fiz, I agree it's not Aditya's style but I think Priya talked to him about her doubts after he lost his temper when Brhama pushed her off the swing. I guess him losing his temper over the swing incidence was an indication for Priya that she could trust him completely. Then they must have sought RD's help to expose Brahama. I think this will be seen as Priya's fight for justice as Dev has already won hers by divorcing him and freeing herself from his shackles.
Jifrabifra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking maybe Uttara because she was the only one who didn't believe his mad act and I feel like she still doesn't believe it but is only acting for Devyani because of her lecture that she wanted her sister with her. I feel like she changed her view on him too quickly.
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This may sound silly but I am suspecting that it is Gaurav but they will only show him towards the end.  Remember Daksh said that he may come in  a later episode.