India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

WHO IS IT?

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Okay after yesterday's episode when RD tells someone about her convo with Brahama, I have been windering WHO IS IT? Today someone steals all the evidence against her from the safe and hands it to RD. So I'm wondering is it Aditya and Priya working with RD to expose that Brahama is not mad. Today Priya trying to frame Brahama just made it stronger. Or is it that the two sisters are working as a team to avenge the man who has betrayed both of them. The new DIG and the PA doing the job would give a very dull ending to the show. Now Imili and Vidya working with RD would be a funny ending. SJ is in the hospital and Mum SJ is busy convincing him to forget Dev. So who could it be? I think it is Aditya and Priya or should I say o want it to be them two as it would be the best ending to a good drama.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryLemonyFIZK6KhatamKahani

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I too think it is Aditya or Priya  or both of them, but most likely Aditya. And isnt it convenient how they both came back just when RD has a well wisher.
But then again, if its Aditya then its not really his  style, he doesnt do things on the sly, he's more upfront and doesnt play these cat and mouse games. But i still think it could be Aditya as what you said about the others it doesnt fit and SJ is in hospital and MJ is refusing to leave his side.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryLemonyKhatamKahani

doitagain Senior Member
doitagain
doitagain

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
DEVYANI    I guess  because she checked it when she saw it opened

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiiKhatamKahani

Sithra Newbie
Sithra
Sithra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I think all the ladies are in it together - each playing a role to ensure that Brahma gets exposed. Uttara's acceptance of Brahma's madness, Vidya's stupidity in believing Brahma, Devyani's indifference - its all a part of an act that the ladies are putting up to lull Brahma into a false sense of security. This is probably the brainwave of Priya & Dev, as they are most familiar with Brahma's nature. I agree, this doesn't seem like aditya's style- but maybe Priya has briefed him too. I'm pretty sure that this is Shubhankar's plan - probably with Priya's help. If the women got together to outsmart Brahma, that would be a fitting end to his Life ...& to the story-line.
What do you people think??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiidoitagainLemonyRaadhniPrincess_123Pirated_FunFIZK6U-No-PooKhatamKahani

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaFIZK6

Niceup IF-Dazzler
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Brahma ka chamcha inspector --- rd buy him by money...or promise him to give promotion...(may be)
Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I also believe it is  Inspector Verma. As he is the only person who knows BJ is not mad and that he was going to meet RD. Even RD was prepared for his arrival that is why she switched on her mobile recorder.  Later she said to someone in another room that she has done whatever he/she asked to be done.
So it must be inspector Verma.
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I too think it is Aditya or Priya or both of them, but most likely Aditya. And isnt it convenient how they both came back just when RD has a well wisher.
But then again, if its Aditya then its not really his style, he doesnt do things on the sly, he's more upfront and doesnt play these cat and mouse games. But i still think it could be Aditya as what you said about the others it doesnt fit and SJ is in hospital and MJ is refusing to leave his side. </font>

Fiz, I agree it's not Aditya's style but I think Priya talked to him about her doubts after he lost his temper when Brhama pushed her off the swing. I guess him losing his temper over the swing incidence was an indication for Priya that she could trust him completely. Then they must have sought RD's help to expose Brahama. I think this will be seen as Priya's fight for justice as Dev has already won hers by divorcing him and freeing herself from his shackles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index