India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new here (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Welcome Churri to the SNS forum, I'm Nafisa. 

I don't think the new girl is Anita, though your storyline is how we all guessed the relationship of Gohem to go prior to seeing the promo of the new girl.

In the promo there are some clues...She walks up to the door, rings the bell with her "mid length" "pink" dress and Aham says Tum and Gopi and Rashi are puzzled. 

I'm remembering during Kinjal's track when we heard from Radhika Aunty from the US who said that Kinjal couldn't visit with them afterall as she was pregnant and they have daughter-in-laws and daughters in that house it will be shameful for them to see Kinjal in that way, they might get ideas and become loose too...Embarrassed, anyway the point I'm making is Radhika Aunty's daughter has arrived in India for her vacation. Modern type girl (well modernish), decided to cut a ticket climb a plane without informing them before hand (very bad manners) and turn up there. 

Aham knows her possibly because when he was doing his MBA abroad he lived with her family or met her then, or possibly just through weddings or videos and pictures, or previous visits to India.

Also Anita the times we saw her she wore mini dresses and not mid length dresses, and never chose them in pink of all colours. Also this new girl's hair is dark whilst Anita's hair was lighter. I'm not saying if Anita's introduced they won't bring a new actress but they would stay in character with the colour of the hair and style of clothes. Also why would Anita bring a suitcase with her to come stay at the Modi bhavan (this is a strong clue that the new girl is not Anita), when they have a house of their own in India, or she would go stay with her friends she would know that Kokila doesn't like her, she would not be welcomed to stay in the house, even for a short visit, so I think this is a relative from abroad rather then Anita.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum...   I also think gopi she become pregnant ... and ahem will believe it is his , coz he know what kind of person gopi is ...
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
welcum to the forum enjoy it here...
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
WelcomeSmile
Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
SmileHello Churri, welcome to the Forum...i like the show the way it is going now...I want another SR before Gopi gets pregnant.  Ahem should make amend for forgetting the SD.Embarrassed
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Hiya.  Welcome to the forum. I am not going to commit and say if t is Anita or not.  The promos have a way of feeding you one line and detracting from it slightly.  Let's wait and see what happens.Smile
shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Welcome here...nice name Churri. It is knife in English right!LOL
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Welcome to saathiya forum dear

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index