India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new here

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I am a regular member of the EHMMBH forum, but recently watched all the episodes of SNS and I find Gohem irresistible. Gia and Nazim do amazing job as Gohem.

Amazed to see it reach soo many episodes and hope it keeps going for a looong time.

I felt bad for Gopi when Ahem didn't remember what happened between him and Gopi during Holi. I hope something HUGE happened that day, because Ahem didn't have his clothes on.

There was promo that I saw from the EHMMBH forum (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2905906) where someone from Ahem's past comes back. I think the girl is Anita, the girl he was "in love with" but then broke up with her and married his current LOVE Gopi. I think she will create more troubles for Gopi. She might create misunderstandings amongst Gohem or something. While she is creating chao, I think Gopi should find out that she is actually pregnant. But I don't think Ahem would misunderstand Gopi, not anymore. What do you all think??

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaSravasJammonaXarinascorpian87ashy924shruts18GiNa_kavyaPN_luvs_Arjunsandyukdoc4everkaka.lgrsk16-AmalAziz-Dhabu89ANJ4NazimKiDewanivarshu27Justlikethat1-Eris-MereMahiyaa.

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadoc4ever-AmalAziz-Dhabu89varshu27NazimKiDewani

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
hey, welcome to the forum.hope you really enjoy yourself here.
as for the girl, we r not really sure who she is but one thing is for certain if gopi gets pregnant , ahem would definately support her as he is so in love wid her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadoc4everDhabu89varshu27

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum! Big smile Yes they definitely are irresistible! Day Dreaming

Edited by angl143 - 05 April 2012 at 5:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaDhabu89varshu27

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Hi...welcome to the forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadoc4everDhabu89

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
hey! welcome to the SNS forum! hope u have a great time here.. looking forward to ur posts Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaDhabu89

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum...Let me start by saying, Anita coming is nothing but a rumor. The girl shown is coming to his house with baggage and his ex would never do that. And secondly, GoEm are way past anyone trying to create interference between them. They are so much into trusting each other and loving each other that no one and nothing could come between them Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Then who else could it be?? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index