Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hidden truth.Love the Way you LIE...Pics..

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Today Episode Oh My God...Our Khushi Arnav was Hurt very bad and in Pain...Both have fair reasons to be Mad at each other..
Today's start good no misunderstanding between Payal and Mami which gave Arnav clarification why Khushi didn't want to accept the Award with him...
Where is Khushi..his mind is thinking that because I misbehave with her that's why she is not around but hopefully she is Okay...
But then missing Shayam trigger his mind wonder if they are togehter..
Search for Khushi...Let the Host know that He is her Husband..
Khushi why didn't you react little bit more...
Arnav is in pain...Look poor guy's eyes no anger just pain...for being Betrayed by Love of His Life and the Jija Shayam whom he always trust and respected more than his Di...
Look Again...Pian..He can't believe his own Eyes..
Today he had right to question as Husband so he did...He knew the answer but wanna to know from her to build the Trust...if she will tell him even near to truth...
Frustrated by her Answer...
Khushi is unaware what's in her Arnavji Mind..Why he is questioning her like that..she is aware that he should not get upset about Di's Health...
Both Hurt, in pain...Both lying to each and Both Hiding Truth...
Care..most important thing in Love ...no much how much you fight, argument ..Care will Always be There if you Love Some one...so that's why He couldn't let this Hapeen...
He had to make sure he should forget everything for the moment and do what need to be Done..pull his Wife towards him and save her from fall...
Now He did that Confuse Khushi so her Next question...Arnavji Left because he wasn't Rude and Ruthless at that moment ...His emotions had slit change so he Left Because he didn't want to show Khushi his real emotions behind his Anger...A heartbroken..Arnavji...

My take on today's episode yes Arnav was rude to Khushi very mean..but he had his reasons,he want her to tell him the Truth about where she was or atleast to near to the truth,but she didn't because she had her reasons she was concern about him getting upset about His Di's health...Both care about each other so much that end up hurting Each Other...
Today he came to Khushi  as her Husband with right to confront the Truth  , if we all remember he never question her about terrace scene..Because he had no right to question her then like this..Khushi question him back with her full rights as she never really could question him when he forced her to Marry him...

They were both getting mean to each other but...Care A Big Sign for Love Stopped their Argument ..
Very Painfull to see arhi Hurt like this..but  their Marriage has to go through alot before they will actually enjoy their Marriage Bond...

Misunderstanding will clear sooner or later, two positive points..Arnav knows Shayam is still behind Khushi and second No matter how much they Fight they Arnav Khushi ALWAYS WILL CARE FOR EACH OTHER...SO RABBA VE Can Never be MEANINGLESS...
Because RABBA VE..Shows Arnav Khushi True Emotions...

Hope u all enjoy Reading..and agree with my points..
Don't Forget to Press Like And Leave comment...

Pic for The Day..

Pic Credit   Illyria  and Facebook

Edited by sidhu285 - 06 April 2012 at 6:13am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

armegshamagoyalrusinapSarikavimvandanasharmasvasRashisudipostohricharabiacasaaskamanmala2412ggn_girljyoti_light29ipkknd_vinoSara.Khansaymiaskamanirazor12ASRkiDEWANISoulmate27desikudi2009ShyJisheeban4uilovesarunFalguniJainminu2011craziefanbnvsthrowingshadowsazizeh123mskdsclovesharunReenuGpink.lotusarnavluva.Phoenix.N12345NRoshkolovemusicAKozArathy-VAemylivyunna_178sami_qtlooser01Swap-ArhiinshuuJasKaBarunpurplekidDeb_05smitarUltimateBarunfan145LIKEDMGFAYKHAN29.Saraa..sweetchick...Suhana..bones88

desikudi2009 Senior Member
desikudi2009
desikudi2009

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Agree...both are right ...its all circumstances...both love each other ...no matter how much they fight...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunazizeh123ReenuGN12345Nsidhu285

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
i'm too angry right nowAngry
i was busy the whole day and couldn't watch the episode...i get the time just now and it's 1.10 am here and i stayed wake up to see ipk! well the start was fantastic..i was like "oooh today he's definitely gonna tell her that she's a cheater..she's having an affair with jeeja jee" we reached the climax and what we get...A F*****G RABBA VE! Seriously i'm sooo afraid/deluded/upset right now with the cvs that u can't even imagine...today was the perfect moment for the reality to come out but what we get were the same old dialogues! i just hope that tomorrow we don't get to see a mute khushi who asks asr for everything...seriously i swear i'm gonna kill the cvs...Angry
it's so annoying to realize that i was "in pain" the whole day and i stayed wake up for the sh*t Rabba Ve...which ruined the whole episode for me!

ooh btw i love ur posts and finally i get to comment on the first pageClap

Edited by Zenny89 - 05 April 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhu285

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Clap Both r right hyeee I can't see him in pain Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunsidhu285Deb_05

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely babes! And hey, better late than never!

Good to see that someone is positive around here!!! But I am warning the CVs...I give them the end of this month to move the story forward!! But by the looks of it, they are moving it forward!!! Something is cooking and will be served hot n spicy! I'm sure of it!!! (Just praying that now that they've got hold of the baton that they don't drop it AGAIN!!)

And as far as today's epi is concerned, I liked it...due to each and every single reason you mentioned!!!

sidhu285

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Wooowww
was eagerly waiting for ur pm Smile
its great as always and agree with ur point ... God the pain in his eyes... OMG its unbearable... u can add one more where he changed his mind and did not let khushi fell as before he was ASR but suddenly when he saw her in pain he became Arnav ... (transition) 
AWsssuuumm post Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunN12345Nsidhu285

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

i'm too angry right nowAngry
i was busy the whole day and couldn't watch the episode...i get the time just now and it's 1.10 am here and i stayed wake up to see ipk! well the start was fantastic..i was like "oooh today he's definitely gonna tell her that she's a cheater..she's having an affair with jeeja jee" we reached the climax and what we get...A F*****G RABBA VE! Seriously i'm sooo afraid/deluded/upset right now with the cvs that u can't even imagine...today was the perfect moment for the reality to come out but what we get were the same old dialogues! i just hope that tomorrow we don't get to see a mute khushi who asks asr for everything...seriously i swear i'm gonna kill the cvs...Angry
it's so annoying to realize that i was "in pain" the whole day and i stayed wake up for the sh*t Rabba Ve...which ruined the whole episode for me!

ooh btw i love ur posts and finally i get to comment on the first pageClap
Don't worry MU will be clear sooner or Later, May today wasn't just a Good day...Maybe arnav need to know more truth before he actually finds the whole Truth..
And thanks for Liking my post

mala2412

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifeisloving

Wooowww
was eagerly waiting for ur pm Smile
its great as always and agree with ur point ... God the pain in his eyes... OMG its unbearable... u can add one more where he changed his mind and did not let khushi fell as before he was ASR but suddenly when he saw her in pain he became Arnav ... (transition) 
AWsssuuumm post Smile
Thank You

Aemy

Go to top