India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what i have done to you!

saya2012 Senior Member
saya2012
saya2012

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
After this huge argument arnav went inside the room. he is too tired mentally he cannot understand kushi's actions and also very confused. he is lying on the couch and thinking about the past but he closed his eyes.

Kushi came inside now with all bags and put them on a side. she is thinking what happened to him without freshen up he is lying on the couch? can i ask him or not? Why should i ask him? He ll fight with me for this. i ll go and freshen up first then i ll talk to him later. she went inside the washroom.

Arnav knew kushi is inside the room but he doesnt want to face her. he got up from the couch and open the door to goto pool side. but he heard kushi is opening the bathroom door so he forced to hide himself behind the curtain.but he was thinking why am i doing like this?

Kushi check everywhere but arnav wasnt there. kushi telling to herself what happened to him he is so angry but he is complaining about me. what i have done to him???? I think excepting being in love with him i didnt do anything. when he listened to me. He think he is king of this house not the house world also. why ??

Arnav overhears this come out from the curtain and asked did you tell somthing to me? Then kushi is in shock what?? i heard my name.why am i calling your name? Arnav smiles at her and went to freshen up.

Kushi said devimaiyah i cant torlerate his activities anymore. please help me to find out what i have done to him hurt this much:-X...

Sorry if i made any mistakes please accept my apology. comments are welcome.

Edited by saya2012 - 05 April 2012 at 5:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

saya2012 Senior Member
saya2012
saya2012

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Why so many views no likes or comments guys????

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top