Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS...No Matter What.. (Page 4)

AnnieARS Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

nice turn..waiting to see how kkg is handling d new asr...
can u put pg no in d index ?
The Chapter description is a can click on it and I'll surely put the page no. Thanks for the suggestion. Thanks for liking the story...

moon_mine IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
do cntinue...n do pm me wen u update nxt!!!!
anurao.66 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
It was absolutely fantastic. Please send me a pm when you write the update. Just loved it.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
loved t. continue sooon
Sandhu32 Senior Member

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
well done
AnnieARS Goldie

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

He came in very late, it appeared everyone had retired to their rooms. He just wished to see Khushi at this moment to say sorry and make it for all the misunderstanding . He entered the room feeling light, and there she was..sitting on the couch, in the same dress he had left her, biting her nails. She looked amazing, he realized, she looked amazing always, it was his hatred that clouded his vision, she has always been pure, innocent, how could be mistrust her?

She sensed him around, she did not know what to say right away but she had decided she will not let him make fun of her and her feelings.

Arnav came to her and sat in front of her, unable to decide her to start "Khushi, I am ?Sorry, I?"

Khushi looked up at him all amazed, and then it struck her she looked around to see if Anjali was around,. "No Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, you don't have to say sorry, I know di has sent you here, you can go tell her you said sorry and I'll also agree to that, but don't play with my emotions again, I have nothing to do with you" finding themselves alone she blurted.

"Khushi I am really sorry, and di didn't ?." He grabbed her arms urgently.

She pushed him aside and stood up  "Don't you dare touch me, you are my husband just for namesake?I am here for 5 more months and will do whatever you say for the time I am here, but I expect you to respect my space and decision as you respect your and leave me alone"  She walked out of the room towards the pool.

He knew it would not be easy, he sat on the couch and rested his on head on the headrest and sleep got the better of him.

He woke up to find himself alone in the room, he slowly walked towards the pool and but didn't find her, sighing he went to the bathroom to get ready.

When he came down everyone was at the dining table, and there she was serving juice to di. Unmistakably her eyes were swollen, probably she had been crying the whole night. Arnav was really uneasy when he took his seat.

Shyam noticed Arnav's discomfort and smirked, "Khushi ji, have you been crying the whole night, your eyes look swollen" he asked.

"What happened Khushi bitiya, I also wanted to ask you the same thing" Nani ji also enquired.

"Nothing to worry about nani ji, I guess, it is only because I over-slept" She said meekly.

"Khushi have you breakfast and come with me, I'll drive you to office today" Arnav really needed this chance to apologize and make her understand.

"Bhai, Can I also come with you today, my car was giving some trouble yesterday and Di and Payal want to go to the Market today so I cant take the other car also, I'll not take long" Akash mouthed.

"uh..Yeah?... Come .. I am waiting outside."

They drove in silence. At the office Khushi went to the cafeteria kitchen to see the  cooking arrangements, she also had to discuss the meeting they have with a prospective client today with Shukla ji. This was really important for her, for she know she will be thrown out of RM after 5 months and she had to support her family as well.

The entire day Arnav kept looking for a chance to meet Khushi amidst his meetings with clients, vendors and this lawyer but she kept avoiding him. She knew he is saying sorry only to make Anjali di happy. She still remembers how difficult it was for him to say sorry. He really loves his sister so much that he is even ready to say sorry for her. She smiled as she remembered  Laad Governor saying "Sorry" last night.

Anjali had been thinking the entire day about Arnav and Khushi. She knew handling Arnav is not easy yet she had to talk to him, this can't continue for ever.

After the dinner, Anjali asked Arnav to meet in her room. This was second surprise this evening, first being getting to know Shyam had gone out for 2 days for a meeting with one of his clients in Lucknow.

He entered di's room and found her pacing around the room, "What is it di, is there something that's troubling you?"

"Yes, you Chote!!! You are my problem" She said clamly.

"Di, come to the point, what is it ?" he emphasized, for he knew she should be pretty dramatic at times.

"Chote, For a few day I have been watching you , how you treat bhabhi and I really don't like that,  you have again proved that you don't know how to handle a relationships, you must learn it from your jijaji, he is loved and respected by all in the house, I want you to  learn something from him. " Said Anjali and Arnav cringed at the mention of Shyam.

"Chote, Ma would have loved to see you settle down, but at the same time she would have been upset to know that something is wrong between you and her daughter-in-law. If not for yourself, me or bhabhi, I am sure you can do it for Ma. Will you please be at peace Chote" She continued.

Arnav nodded, understanding his di wanted him to make peace with Khushi and that will be his peace, and he also so much wanted to do that.

"Good Night di" He turned back and came back to his room.

And the room was empty, he changed into his night dress and sat on the bed waiting for Khushi to come, so that he could tell her how much he was sorry for the entire fiasco and her troubles and how much he loved her?

Guys please comment...

Edited by AstuteASR - 06 April 2012 at 2:55am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Fantastic , continue soon
Sandhu32 Senior Member

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
well done
loved it

Go to top