loved it
plz do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARS

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hey friends I cant thank you enough.. I know I am not a writer...just an avid reader of all the wonderful literary work here...but the feedback I got was really great...I wasnt expecting even this..
Thanks for keeping my spirits high and If I would continue..I'll surely update you all...
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARS

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 2 : UGLY REALIZATION

Anjali saw Arnav going out of the room dejected. She has been sensing the tension between Khushi and Arnav and has already discussed this with nani and they have been trying to bring these two together, for they felt their initial rejection of their marriage is reason behind this tension between the two.

Absolutely confused over whether she should invade Khushi's personal space or not, she decided to check Khushi out and went towards Chote's room.

Khushi was still sitting on the floor with her face hidden in her hands, sobbing when Anjali entered the room.

"Bhabhi.. What's wrong?" asked a concerned Anjali.

Khushi quickly wiped her tears and brought back her ever so sweet smile back on her face. "Nothing Di, I am absolutely fine"

"Don't Lie to me bhabhi, I am sure it must be Arnav's doing again, I guess I need to speak to him, he can't be upset with you like this, what has happened has happened, we have all forgiven you, and you are a part of our family now, and I don't understand why is he upset" Anjali had decide to speak to Chote about it. She helped Khushi sit on the bed and went to send some water for her. She really needs to sort this out, she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi sat on the poolside chair, looking up, she wondered where did she go wrong and why was all this happening to her?"Why me? Why does it always happen to me, first my parents leave me, jiji's marriage break because of me, especially when I was trying to help my family, then babuji had a paralytic attack and the responsibility of running the family comes on me, then I am forced into an engagement with Shyam who turns out to be a cheat and then this marriage with Arnav for a reason I don't know" tears slid down her cheeks.

"And then this confession? What on earth was I thinking telling him this, exposing myself to him, leaving myself vulnerable?telling I loved him when he wouldn't even understand my feeling leave apart reciprocating it????.No I cant be so weak especially in front of him..I'll set it straight "

She decided she will not fight it anymore, she will stay here for 6 months for her sister's sake and leave this house after that forever. But she has to lay down some ground rules for Arnav for that period and also set things straight with Shyam. He needs to understand that she will not entertain any of his advances anymore and he should learn to live his life with his wife and the to-be-born kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav came out of the house, bid goodbye to Amma-bauji and buaji, sat in his car, fastened his seat belt and started his longest journey to his home, he was shocked to learn what came as revelation to him today. He felt disgusted today, it was he himself who was responsible for this situation today, had he not leaked that clip of Khushi, probably this would never had happened, but what amazed him most was how Shyam has cleverly been fooling them and they kept trusting him blindly. Blindly? Yes, because he again blindly trusted Shyam when he said that he and Khushi are in love, he didn't even bother to ask Khushi or even find truth out on his own. Even in his office he gives people a change to explain themselves before taking any decision when someone is accused of damaging his organization and he had not even asked her once. He would never be able to forgive himself. But for now the most important thing was to ask Khushi for forgiveness. Hoping that she will forgive him as she is always forgiving, he faintly smiled and pushed the accelerator.

Please provide your feedback friends!!!

Edited by AstuteASR - 05 April 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonswati2011diyaARSHIpush04redheartgudiya74gagsyAym7kpk1002dhvani84lilkrup4ulollipop143Angel.KhushiSandhu32manjusha_92jtammareddySavera84nirbasitosheanuzzhuny.thebestprincess84Rhysenn-.Pearl.-devsumKrazzy4u786AsyaloverBibliobibulusAnupamaJY-Dreamer-farheen75zafilara3110meenalumaanurao.66ashred12flowers4uOmNaMaSteOmtinselkeenu_kkFAYKHAN29-Vee05-ASR6262Pr1yankadumasmishti_17Downhill

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Fantastic.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Loved it. Well done.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.Big smile

So the Guptas told him everything. I wonder how Khushi is going to take it when he tells her why he married her and asks for her forgiveness.
Looking forward to the next update.

Edited by zafi - 05 April 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARS-Dreamer-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nice turn..waiting to see how kkg is handling d new asr...
can u put pg no in d index ?
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
send me the rest story...send m epm plzzz
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon dear

Go to top