India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS...No Matter What..

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

So since the writers are not ready to take it any further... I thought I will follow the spoilers and try something and so this and this continues after the 04-Apr episode...

CHAPTER 1 : AGONY CONFESSION

"So what do you think you were doing there refusing the prize?" asked Arnav taking two quick steps towards her as soon as she entered their room.

"I did just what I felt like doing, and I am not answerable to you" Khushi replied

"Unbelievable! I know exactly what you are up to and I'll not let you do anything" said he through his clenched teeth.

"Oh really! Stop me if you can and we'll see who wins" she had decided to ensure he throws her out by hook or crook, she could not take this anymore. Shyam was getting fearless day by day, had started making advances towards her and she knew she had no-one for her help here. The only way to get out of this situation for now was to be out of this house and then think about ways to deal with Shyam, but for now the focus was handling on Arnav Singh Raizada and she had decided that she will annoy him to hell so that he throws her out.

"So you really think you'll get away with what you want? No Khushi Kumari Gupta, you have no idea who you are dealing with, one little step you take towards your goal will destroy not just Payal but your entire family and mind you I can do that" Arnav warned her in a low snarl with raised eyebrows.

"Don't you dare talk about my family they have nothing to do with any of this, I have anyways given them enough sufferings because of you" She was not ready to give up.

"Because of me, they are suffering because of your wrong doings" his voice was raising

"My wrong doings? My wrong doings? You force me into this marriage black mailing me, don't tell me why you are doing this to me and I am the one who is wrong here...you have certainly lost it." She was breaking down; the reminder of the agony of her family was taking a toll on her.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta... I am warning you again. Don't you dare do anything against my wish of else..."

"Else what? You think you can harm jiji? No, you will never be able to do that and don't you happily think you can control anything, because you cannot. You know why? Because they have the power of love and their love is way beyond your control. And when it comes to you..You don't even know what love is and you will never understand it.. ... just because..." She was already fuming." ...just because you are a heartless monster,  and here I was a fool to love you" she broke down and hid her face in her hands and came down on her knees. She could not take it anymore that was it.

He looked at her with various emotions flashing across his face; anger, fury, surprise, confusion. He could make no sense of what she said in the end " I was a fool to love you".. " I was a fool to love you"..." I was a fool to love you" kept echoing in his ears. He slowly walked out of the room.

He was wandering on the streets of city in his SUV, still thinking about what she said and making sense out of that, if she loved him as she said then why she was with Shyam and if she was with Shyam why did she say she loved him.

Suddenly something flashed across his mind, he remembered she was engaged to someone called Shyam, was this the same Shyam? He had to find out the truth...he turned the vehicle and raced towards Gupta's House...

This is my first ever attempt and I guess will be the last one if I dont get feedback!!
Please click on the links below to read these chapters..

Edited by AstuteASR - 09 April 2012 at 7:11am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonnikkip123chetnag2002ipkkndnewbeeanu3010redheartrobbieREErabiacasaBarundeewanikpk1002gudiya74gagsyAym7meeta27vinabenhillyday2008manjusha_92lollipop4uSandhu32jazzpreetsai_nehaandru_sksweetfairy16sruthirishiCrazy44umjtammareddyroldcstarplus31..Drishya..huny.thebestmeradilbijiliArhi_2205Cythereaprincess84RhysennKrazzy4u786-.Pearl.--FarwiiDobaara-BibliobibulusBlueMystiquezafi--drama_queen--zaniaxAnupamaJYSanzBarbiemeenalumacherry227subiscsmoon_mine-monalisa-ashred12OmNaMaSteOmflowers4utinsel-Zara-keenu_kkFAYKHAN29ajoop..Khaleesi..Pr1yankaASR6262Tia.0polly_mkmishti_17dumasfelicitysmoak.DownhillInvoker

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Continueee :) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARS

Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler
Krazzy4u786
Krazzy4u786

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Plz continue &