Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Is Maansi Prashant's girlfriend? (Page 2)

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Ho saktha hai yar! Yesterday.. Aarthi nearly smiled on knowing how Yash stood up for her, the first ever genuine smile on her face disappeared even before it formed, thanks to our bhoothni - Maansi !Angry

Are bua ji ko abhi se shikayat hai.. poor Aarthi! She will face so many troubles in scindhiya household!Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotshruti_luvs_msk

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
well hope  PVS  CVS dont read this not very good ida mansi any waws has angative effect on aarti hope she gets lost from the show  really stupid she is yeah
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Maansi pisses me off sometimes.
She is always trying to tell Aarti that Yash is just a man who is marrying her for his physical needs...she definitely has some problem with men...she thinks all men are same...
-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
if it happen so... then it vill b very interesting for sure...
maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
idiot maansi ... thank god ise se picha chuta... shadi mai aayee thi arti ki taraf sey... or ban bethi barati...

why she always thought that there is only one relation between man and a women...
vo hai to aarti ki friend. but jab bhi puri shadi mai aarti pareshan thi dukhi thi vo kahi nahi dekhi...

or gandi stupid soch... ufff  arti ka hosla badaney key bajay use dara rahi thi...

thanks god ap uski gandi shakal dekhney ko nahi milegee...
Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
No. This is a very rare possibility. But CV's can do anything. But i dont think they will bring this this think bcoz their main purpose was to create MU bw aarti and yash through mansi.
She is not that evil. Just that she cant think deep and voices out her superficial meaningless thoughts without thinking.
Besides that she persauded aarti for remarriage and was shown very caring for aarti initially. But later on she turned out against our hero. She talks kiddish and aarti takes it serious.
So mansi cant be that evil and smart. Her character doesnt support this.
rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I don't think so. She is just a horny and immatured friend. My fear is that she will start flirting with Yash's older brother in future tracks. Both of them are being ignored by their other half.
salmankhanrulz Goldie
salmankhanrulz
salmankhanrulz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

manasi is not evil...but its just that she is frustarted as her husband left her and went abroad the next day after marriage. She is not realising what damage she is doing to Arati by her stupid talks.

i agree with u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index