Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

I have a feeling Arpita was murdered... (Page 4)

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I think she died of disease, remember the train scene?gayatri was abt to tel

solesole Groupbie
solesole
solesole

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hey guys.. i think arpita died of some disease. And i think yash and she knew about the disease. Remember the flashback scene before the marriage where Arpita is in the kitchen cooking and yash is taring at her. Then they embrace and Arpita is like "promise me you will take care of the kids, if sth happens to me" and yash was like no. and she said "i know you dont want to think about it but promise me" and thats where he promises. that means she had a disease and he knew about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by solesole

hey guys.. i think arpita died of some disease. And i think yash and she knew about the disease. Remember the flashback scene before the marriage where Arpita is in the kitchen cooking and yash is taring at her. Then they embrace and Arpita is like "promise me you will take care of the kids, if sth happens to me" and yash was like no. and she said "i know you dont want to think about it but promise me" and thats where he promises. that means she had a disease and he knew about it.

Agree with you.

Also, its not necessary to forget or hate your ex- partner to love again. If your ex-partner is dead, keep that memories with you. Also Arati should not be given the place of Arpita, she will make her own place in Yash's heart. In case of Arati, it will be better, if she forgets Prashant as ther is no good thing to remember.

KhatamKahani

anniemarry843 Senior Member
anniemarry843
anniemarry843

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i dont think arpita was murdered , must be an accident or mishappening with her...but she ill cum back again...you see

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I don't think Arpita was murdered .. but I feel Aarti will dig out some old diary written by a Arpita where she will discover many things wrong things done to Arpita and she never shared those with Yash ... 

But will these things not move away from the real track - The tough road of Punarvivah..

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Interesting prediction Janaki Clap

I hv always felt that Arpita's death has a mystry, reason why so far in flashbacks they hv not revealed how Arpita died ...now whether Arpita is murdered or she comitted suicide reemains to b seen Ermm...

I remember in one of the flashback Arpita told Yash that if something happens to her ,he needs to promise that he will b always there with the kids ...so this indicates that somewhere Arpita had guessed it that her death is near Confused...but how and why is the question ...Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ubiquitosminnie_tweetieyipee

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hmm...suicide...I never considered that possibility but it would be even more interesting than murder! It makes sense too, since she was talking about the possibility of her death to Yash. Instead of disease, maybe she was planning to kill herself for some reason.

-ProudGCian-

salmankhanrulz Goldie
salmankhanrulz
salmankhanrulz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I don't think Arpita was murdered

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index