Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

I have a feeling Arpita was murdered... (Page 2)

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
wow yaar kya  thought hai...actually i was thinking too...and i guess murder never came across my mind...but hhmmm i think it could be the buaji...i mean i think she got jealous seeing their perfect relationship...or maybe yash and arpita got in an accident...and her body was never found..but maybe in the future she comes back into the storylineOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetfanatic

wow yaar kya  thought hai...actually i was thinking too...and i guess murder never came across my mind...but hhmmm i think it could be the buaji...i mean i think she got jealous seeing their perfect relationship...or maybe yash and arpita got in an accident...and her body was never found..but maybe in the future she comes back into the storylineOuch

Aww, I hope Arpita does not come back, because that'd be really sad. As much as I love ArYa together, Arpita would have first right over Yash, since Aarti is his second wife, and that's something I can understand. It would cause complications betwee the whole family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95maaneetfanatic

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I think there's more to Arprita's death.  I've suspected it ever since the Scindias had that vague conversation about Gayatri not messing up Yash's marriage.  I feel the elder Scindias know the truth.

But in response one or two posts, what's the need to prove/hope that Yash and Arprita's love wasn't real, or that they weren't "soulmates?" There's really need for that, imo.  I hate when shows try to mess up a past relationship to prove that it was "less" than the current OTP.  No one's relationship is perfect of course, but just because someone moves on and finds the right partner in life again doesn't make their previous dead partner any less of a true love.  

Edited by likarsh - 05 April 2012 at 7:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosKai...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I think there's more to Arprita's death.  I've suspected it ever since the Scindias had that vague conversation about Gayatri not messing up Yash's marriage.  I feel the elder Scindias know the truth.

But in response one or two posts, what's the need to prove/hope that Yash and Arprita's love wasn't real, or that they weren't "soulmates?" There's really need for that, imo.  I hate when shows try to mess up a past relationship to prove that it was "less" than the current OTP.  No one's relationship is perfect of course, but just because someone moves on and finds the right partner in life again doesn't make their previous dead partner any less of a true love.  

Yes, I agree, esp with the last part of the post!

I think some people want to love Aarti and Yash as a couple without considering that they had others in their life. It's easy to hate Prashant because he betrayed Aarti, but it's not easy to hate Arpita because she was a positive character and devoted her life to Yash and their daughters. The only way to hate her is to believe that her and Yash's love wasn't real.

This is wrong thinking in my opinion, because no one can forget a dead partner or love him/her any less, even after remarriage. Even when Yash and Aarti fall in love sometime in the future, Yash will never forget Arpita or love her less than he did, because she was his first love and his first wife. She was the mother of his two daughters, so her image can never be erased from his heart, but at the same time Aarti can make her way in with time.

This is a tough concept to understand because people have always gotten used to seeing leads in a show together without any others to interfere, and this is the first time when leads had a remarriage, but in real life, often people never fall in love with their second partner. They marry only for their kids and it stays like that forever, but here the CVs are giving us a remarriage love story, but that doesn't mean we wish for Arpita to be erased from Yash's life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95UbiquitosKai.KhatamKahani

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
never thought about it much b/c all my attention was on AarYa but now that you have mention it, i won't be surprise if she was indeed murderOuchOuchthe way she talked about dying and told yash to take care of their kids that can be something or nothing at all but if she is murder then i hope it will be the one who will torture aarti the most then when the truth comes out yash will bash that person so much while i clap from my seat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_jag

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure if Aprita was murdered.

However, I've always had this feeling that there is MORE to Gayatri's forgetfulness. I can't imagine the showmakers introducing this issue of Gayatri's foregetful nature out of the blue and then mentioning that in almost every other episode. Possibly, there may be some connection between Arpita's death and Gayatri.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_jagrosy95KhatamKahani

sammy_jag Groupbie
sammy_jag
sammy_jag

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
OMG! i had the same thought although i didnt think about it too much... maybe the cause of her death would come up in the future and create a whole new twist since its all so mysterious now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by shruti_ms

i dont think arpita was murdered 
i think maybe some accident or something 
im more inclined towards a health issue coz she asked yash to promise her to move on in life as if she know she would not be there for his entire lifetime 

agree with you, it could be an accident. I don't think anyone in Yash's house would have gone to such an extend to kill Arpita.

May be she had some issues with her in laws which didn't tell to Yash.
Agree with u!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index