Posted: 12 years ago
may be..but sure sumthing is fishy..
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya sis...
me too have the same doubt regarding arpi's death...🤢
culprit may be dady sc or bua ji...😛
who knows it might b Ram dulhare even😆...
-AniShiv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i too had the same doubt.. if arpita was murdered i'm sure the story will become very interesting with yash searching for the killer and arti supporting yash in his doings..
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do not feel so... in one memory of Yash it was shown that Arpita shared her anxiety "agar muje kuch huva to..." yash stopped her.. she continued "i didn't mean to hurt yuo.. but.." with tears..."agar muje kuch huva to.. Promise keejiye… aap hamare bachhiyo ka khayal rakhiyega…. Aap hamesha unke saath rahenge… promise keejiye.. " something like that. at that day I felt she is died by some illness… as she was already know she was abt to die…
GCrck thumbnail
I think she died of disease, remember the train scene?gayatri was abt to tel
solesole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys.. i think arpita died of some disease. And i think yash and she knew about the disease. Remember the flashback scene before the marriage where Arpita is in the kitchen cooking and yash is taring at her. Then they embrace and Arpita is like "promise me you will take care of the kids, if sth happens to me" and yash was like no. and she said "i know you dont want to think about it but promise me" and thats where he promises. that means she had a disease and he knew about it.

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: solesole

hey guys.. i think arpita died of some disease. And i think yash and she knew about the disease. Remember the flashback scene before the marriage where Arpita is in the kitchen cooking and yash is taring at her. Then they embrace and Arpita is like "promise me you will take care of the kids, if sth happens to me" and yash was like no. and she said "i know you dont want to think about it but promise me" and thats where he promises. that means she had a disease and he knew about it.

Agree with you.

Also, its not necessary to forget or hate your ex- partner to love again. If your ex-partner is dead, keep that memories with you. Also Arati should not be given the place of Arpita, she will make her own place in Yash's heart. In case of Arati, it will be better, if she forgets Prashant as ther is no good thing to remember.
anniemarry843 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think arpita was murdered , must be an accident or mishappening with her...but she ill cum back again...you see

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Arpita was murdered .. but I feel Aarti will dig out some old diary written by a Arpita where she will discover many things wrong things done to Arpita and she never shared those with Yash ... 

But will these things not move away from the real track - The tough road of Punarvivah..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting prediction Janaki 👏

I hv always felt that Arpita's death has a mystry, reason why so far in flashbacks they hv not revealed how Arpita died ...now whether Arpita is murdered or she comitted suicide reemains to b seen 🤔...

I remember in one of the flashback Arpita told Yash that if something happens to her ,he needs to promise that he will b always there with the kids ...so this indicates that somewhere Arpita had guessed it that her death is near 😕...but how and why is the question ...🤔