Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - In Denial (Page 8)

wesha Goldie
wesha
wesha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by wesha

I have decided not to write anything on the show or on this forum anymore Vibs. The show is not worth watching. And all the discussions about a mere show here tire me out. Sree and myself have a blog. It needs improving. I, at least, will channel my creativity etc...towards writing about other real life, more relevant stuff there from now. Will let you know the links and other details when I have something to show there.

But I will be around here to chat up with you guys...so no Bye bye...Smile

I can totally understand lovie, I am in the same boat sort of...it drains the joy out of you doesnt it???i mean we as viewers feel this imagine poor khushi how she must be feeling????yes please do pm me the link and details I would love to join your blog...

I am here because of you lovely ladies as well...i never thought I would meet lovely and smart people such as you and my other lovelies...but yes overall this show is dead for me...i am just waiting for its funeral now

Will do Vibs, will do. Have a great Good Friday weekend !!!!

I will now get back to work. Work is as usual hectic but otherwise ok.

See you soon dear.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriuniqueblueroseevenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by evenjleena28

I have decided not to write anything on the show or on this forum anymore Vibs. The show is not worth watching. And all the discussions about a mere show here tire me out. Sree and myself have a blog. It needs improving. I, at least, will channel my creativity etc...towards writing about other real life, more relevant stuff there from now. Will let you know the links and other details when I have something to show there.

But I will be around here to chat up with you guys...so no Bye bye...Smile

I can totally understand lovie, I am in the same boat sort of...it drains the joy out of you doesnt it???i mean we as viewers feel this imagine poor khushi how she must be feeling????yes please do pm me the link and details I would love to join your blog...

I am here because of you lovely ladies as well...i never thought I would meet lovely and smart people such as you and my other lovelies...but yes overall this show is dead for me...i am just waiting for its funeral now

Will do Vibs, will do. Have a great Good Friday weekend !!!!

I will now get back to work. Work is as usual hectic but otherwise ok.

See you soon dear.Smile

You too lovieSmile have a fab easter and if I get chance will logg on from montreal...

See you laters till then...ciao

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wesha

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@Vibha Completely agree with you.. Great post!

@Subha - Proof in the pudding is in the incredible drop in TRPs... So true dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukrievenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenarrow

@Vibha Completely agree with you.. Great post!

@Subha - Proof in the pudding is in the incredible drop in TRPs... So true dear..

Thanks dear, I am glad that everyone is getting that without the MU being cleared this show wont go far...if anywhere at all

sukri

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
IPKKND was my favorite show. but I think the show has lost it's charm .if the dumb and stupid creative team does not solve this stupid MU,the show will loose all it's viewers. even barun and sanaya's amazing chemistry won't be able to grab the audience.I think the writer and director of the show got money from other shows to spoil their own show.I am feeling so bad for barun and sanaya.  this ignorant CV's couldn't use this wonderful, talented couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Iceflames

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

IPKKND was my favorite show. but I think the show has lost it's charm .if the dumb and stupid creative team does not solve this stupid MU,the show will loose all it's viewers. even barun and sanaya's amazing chemistry won't be able to grab the audience.I think the writer and director of the show got money from other shows to spoil their own show.I am feeling so bad for barun and sanaya.  this ignorant CV's couldn't use this wonderful, talented couple.

They have already managed to do that...see the thing is when you have stellar cast but a weak plot it doesnt do anything...look at movies...shahrukh khan and kareena...Ra.One...do I need to say more????the thing is even if this MU was something believable we would have digested it...if they had shown arnav as a gullible guy we would have bought it but he is supposed to be smart and his brain has gone on vacation since 14th feb...to me unrequited love inflicting so much pain is just stupid...had they shown them to be in love and this story it would have more sense but no...as sudha said this script is written by a teenager who doesnt know the meaning of the word STORY

Iceflames

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_says

Thanks VibhaHug
I simply cannot take Arnav's outburst on Khushi only. She's a gold digger, home wrecker, wicked person. You've told that on her face a million times and more, you've tortured her enough for that. But what have you done to her alleged partner in crime? Your own jija? Oh wait, you stopped his pocket money which your dumb sister replaced by hard cash??!! How manly? Why does he think creep won't talk to Khushi, you've put them under the same roof for God's sake! How is your precious Di's life safe when the home wrecker is 24x7 in front of her? How? 
The only thing I liked today was when Khushi said "think what you want to think, I don't care anymore" But then she doesn't carry this attitude to the next day. We'll see her goofing around and teasing him. Why? Why can't she ignore him? There is no consistency in any character or the story line. The only consistent presence in this show is of stupidity as you rightly said. If it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya I would've never watched it for so long, sadly even their presence is no more appealing to me, they look tired repeating the same wretched sentences and not to forget the pathetic production values of the show. 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapyou are welcome dearHug
Exactly my points that you are giving your punishment to this one person but what about the other???oh yeah he got send in time out and money bank was frozen and was grounded for a while but he is running free like there is no care in the world...
You know I have been saying this since 14th feb that marrying the girl whom you think is out to get your jija is the baddest move anyone can make...right idea would have been to send her off somewhere but that would mean no sanaya...the thing is this MU is weak as...the CV's had no idea what to do...they thought getting these two married will bring high TRP's which it did but now they are lost in the sea and there is no way out...
They can still do some damage control by solving this MU some nice confession,consummation and then another believable MU...but looks like they are busy cutting off their face as they are angry at their nose here
uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post!!!!

I want to rant my hearts fill...even i am fed up of all the round and round game they are showing us!!!!

The six months rant wants me pull up my hair and ask what is the stupid logic behind it and well why the hell would she want to create a good opinion with her supposed present lovers present wife...does ASR think his sister is daft (she is that different issue) enough that if she likes Khushiji and Khushi impresses her then tomorrow if Khushi runs away with Shyam...she will accept it!!!
Why would Khushi try to impress the family whose son in law she want to steal...where are your brains Mr ASR

Khushi for gods sake slap hard across Shyam once again and give  tight one (or two) to ASR too!!! You do not need to take this all for your Mahan good for nothing sister!!! Its not worth it!!!

and Sudha your reply was fablous!!!!  TRPs have fallen doesn't mean people have starte watching other serial which are crappier...

and its really sad when we go around discussing that previous week was worse than this !!!! or rants like if this show is crap other are crappier!!!

Has the show fallen so low guys!!!!!!
Then we need to sit up and take action dear CVs

Some of us are still being optimistic here and are still hoping day after day that you will churn out anything other than nonsense!!!

But do not take out optimism for out weakness!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriIceflamesevenjleena28

Go to top