IPKKND - In Denial (Page 6)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Lurvebooks

@Sudha , amen! Misery does love company Wink ... To end on a positive cliche ... hope springs eternal

G'nite folks ... it's time to rest my old bones ... catch you all tomorrow.

Sam xoxo Hug

Goodnight my love, sleep well and I shall see you tomorrow...

BTW a very happy easter in advance as we will be flyng off to montreal for the holidays...
So disappearing for few days eh Vibha.
While you enjoy in mont-REAL, we will keep the mountain-FICTION going on.
Enjoy !!!

Yeah Sudha need the break ...from this fiction as well as reality...cousins are there and we have time so why not???

Yeah let me know about your fiction...they rock...i will check net depending on the time constrains...hopefully something drastic will happen show wise...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

@Sudha , amen! Misery does love company Wink ... To end on a positive cliche ... hope springs eternal

Sam xoxo Hug

BTW a very happy easter in advance as we will be flyng off to montreal for the holidays...
Enjoy !!!

Yeah Sudha need the break ...from this fiction as well as reality...cousins are there and we have time so why not???

Yeah let me know about your fiction...they rock...i will check net depending on the time constrains...hopefully something drastic will happen show wise...

You can say none of my business and I will understand.Wink  When will we see you back on the forum.  And if something drastic happens and story moves leaps and bounds (and pigs fly), you know what the solution is next time the serial drags.  Don't you?

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Sam xoxo Hug

Enjoy !!!

You can say none of my business and I will understand.Wink  When will we see you back on the forum.  And if something drastic happens and story moves leaps and bounds (and pigs fly), you know what the solution is next time the serial drags.  Don't you?

Awww lovie why would I say that??No darlin you can ask away...we are flying off tonight and then coming back on monday night as work starts from tuesday...I will check net depending on time and other things but will have my iphone so not to worry i can always reply in one liners even if its the last thing i do...Wink

So true i know what you mean and honestly that what goingto happen, you mark my words unless this dumb MU is not cleared very soon ...it will be all over red rover for this show
SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Sam xoxo Hug

Enjoy !!!

Awww lovie why would I say that??No darlin you can ask away...we are flying off tonight and then coming back on monday night as work starts from tuesday...I will check net depending on time and other things but will have my iphone so not to worry i can always reply in one liners even if its the last thing i do...Wink

So true i know what you mean and honestly that what goingto happen, you mark my words unless this dumb MU is not cleared very soon ...it will be all over red rover for this show
I mean I mean, if the second MU gets cleared by Monday and then they drag it again, we know what needs to be done.
Ship you off to MontrealTongueWink

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

I mean I mean, if the second MU gets cleared by Monday and then they drag it again, we know what needs to be done.
Ship you off to MontrealTongueWink

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLShip me off, I will get there 3days and a pack off lunch later and then you can explain to Mr Raeburn where the wifey is then????love it darlin...

Well if they clear it by monday and then some arnav khushi love progression scenes, marriage consummation and then bring another MU but this one believable will be perfect but who is listening here???

SeerialLoops

me_says Senior Member
me_says
me_says

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

1. Why isnt arnav getting this that jija wont change???he knows that after 6months khushi will go the minute he tells her to go so what difference does it make whether she wins the family or not???the final decision is his anyway. Plus he knows she is a homewrecker so why now expect some decency??
2.Shyam  talking animatedly to his wife and blames is on the wife????typical indian society...blame the female away.
3.This MU is so weak, people says he has given hints so now khushi should solve the puzzle???why???she wont because the main thing this puzzle is attached to is the fact that arnav thinks which is that khushi is having an affair with his jija. Khushi cant and wont connect the dots because she can never think that arnav thinks of her that bad. She knows he has his weakness and he is bad but he knows her character and thats what keeping her with him...also like us she knows that if she can do such horrible thing that arnav will be kicking her out not bringing her in the home.
4.What about those half baked ideas about irritating him, opening business and those mindless comedy and here and there rabba ve's
5. The worst thing was that misplaced fancy dress comp...waste of time in my mind and thank goodness its over hopefully now something will happen.

I have decided that until this MU is sorted I will stay away from this show. The CV's need to know that this MU needs to be cleared and some progress in the story is much needed otherwise this show is in grave danger of falling off the chart. Barun and Sanaya are very good hardworking actors they dont deserve this and we are smart viewers and we dont deserve this either..

Sorry about the rant guys but I am incenced at how we are treated as idiotic people here.

I so agree with you. This MU is stupid beyond reasons, it's illogical. If you want to show MU then give me a well thought out one. Where is the intensity and passion which Gul promised? I can add so many questions to your list but I'll refrain or else I'll branded as a basher LOL But it breaks my heart to see something good go down the drains only because the makers are acting like 5 year olds. Why don't they take the hint that NOTHING is getting them TRPs OR positive audience feedback. Khushi crying, Khushi's OTT comedy, misplaced bhang induced holi confession, fake honeymoon, lame fancy dress competition, nothing is working.
If shirtless Barun can't get you TRPs then you should understand there is something very wrong with your approach CVs. I'm tired of being taken for granted and I'll break something if someone tells me to have patience. Wasn't 2 months enough?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Iceflames

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_says

I so agree with you. This MU is stupid beyond reasons, it's illogical. If you want to show MU then give me a well thought out one. Where is the intensity and passion which Gul promised? I can add so many questions to your list but I'll refrain or else I'll branded as a basher LOL But it breaks my heart to see something good go down the drains only because the makers are acting like 5 year olds. Why don't they take the hint that NOTHING is getting them TRPs OR positive audience feedback. Khushi crying, Khushi's OTT comedy, misplaced bhang induced holi confession, fake honeymoon, lame fancy dress competition, nothing is working.
If shirtless Barun can't get you TRPs then you should understand there is something very wrong with your approach CVs. I'm tired of being taken for granted and I'll break something if someone tells me to have patience. Wasn't 2 months enough?

This is my point too that for  MU to continue for so long it better be an ironclad one that there is no way out...that will work...this MU is just plain idiotic...based on arnav's unrequited love...ask your questions dear on this post no one will call you a basher...i dont care for that term and i think if there is a point it doesnt matter who says it...i am wrong many times too but with this MU they have taken the cake and cherry and we have a big time cluster fcuk here...and it cannot be changed unless this MU gets sorted...

Bingo!!!!! if shirtless barun cant get them TRP's how bad this show has gone???that should be the eye opener that please please wake up and smell the coffee and change the darn script and solve the MU

me_says

me_says Senior Member
me_says
me_says

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

This is my point too that for  MU to continue for so long it better be an ironclad one that there is no way out...that will work...this MU is just plain idiotic...based on arnav's unrequited love...ask your questions dear on this post no one will call you a basher...i dont care for that term and i think if there is a point it doesnt matter who says it...i am wrong many times too but with this MU they have taken the cake and cherry and we have a big time cluster fcuk here...and it cannot be changed unless this MU gets sorted...

Bingo!!!!! if shirtless barun cant get them TRP's how bad this show has gone???that should be the eye opener that please please wake up and smell the coffee and change the darn script and solve the MU

Thanks VibhaHug
I simply cannot take Arnav's outburst on Khushi only. She's a gold digger, home wrecker, wicked person. You've told that on her face a million times and more, you've tortured her enough for that. But what have you done to her alleged partner in crime? Your own jija? Oh wait, you stopped his pocket money which your dumb sister replaced by hard cash??!! How manly? Why does he think creep won't talk to Khushi, you've put them under the same roof for God's sake! How is your precious Di's life safe when the home wrecker is 24x7 in front of her? How? 
The only thing I liked today was when Khushi said "think what you want to think, I don't care anymore" But then she doesn't carry this attitude to the next day. We'll see her goofing around and teasing him. Why? Why can't she ignore him? There is no consistency in any character or the story line. The only consistent presence in this show is of stupidity as you rightly said. If it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya I would've never watched it for so long, sadly even their presence is no more appealing to me, they look tired repeating the same wretched sentences and not to forget the pathetic production values of the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28Iceflames

Go to top