Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - In Denial (Page 3)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukri

Vibha dear.. I have no words.. this pic depicts the progress of the serial in the past 7 weeks

Hahahah!

Hi Subha Hug

I loved the illustaration above!

IPK has become an endless circle of the same old problems.

Another week is almost up, and there is not much progress in terms of the MU clearing up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebookssukrievenjleena28-anoshka-SeerialLoops

sukri Goldie
sukri
sukri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Shweta Hug
how are you?? long time no PM ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopssbk2

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Vibha,

I am hoping this post of yours will reach many of us like minded people and we can all share in this serial which went from being Sholay to Ram Gopal Barma Ki Aag.

Yuck Thoo !!!
Here is my take on it.
I will reuse some of my older post comments shamelessly because, it is time to say this again.  What you said is true.  What our collective like minded people say and feel is also true.

Proof in the pudding is in the incredible drop in TRPs.

Did they really think, an episode a day with the following

Barun Sex Appeal  - Wet looks so Water Fight

Barun Sex Appeal  - Teal shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Get him a hair Cut

Barun Sex Appeal  - White Shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Expose his arms

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show his behind

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show him bending

Barun Sex Appeal  - Gel-less Hair

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless

Barun Sex Appeal  - Showering

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless and Jeans

Barun Sex Appeal  - Make cute faces, so take away the voice

Barun Sex Appeal  - Dancing

Or alternatively and episode a day with the following

Idea 1  - Dabba Service

Idea 2  - Lip Reading

Idea 3  - How to transform a private Honeymoon into a public awkward show.

Idea 4  - Singing via Sneezing Competition

Idea 5  - Kitchen Politics

Idea 6  - Fancy Dress Competition

Idea 7  - 10  - Different Rasams, including Tomato, Tamarind and Honeymoon.

Will garner them TRPs.

Yes, there is some sadistic pleasure watching the TRPs take such a dip.  But I can guarantee you one thing. TRPs should be at their highest.  What with Barun garnering so much attention during SPA. Any other serial if they got so many awards would be hitting high notes.  But our CVs were content in making a mockery out of each character.

They have successfully butchered, assassinated and skewered each and every character and part, they have so carefully built up the first 7-8 months.  What they did, which could never be forgiven is, take the chemistry between the leads for granted and inserting so much of fakeness and lameness in the scripts, that the chemistry has evaporated.  CVs have insulted the talent of Barun and Sanya, more than anyone in this forum has ever insulted the show or characters.  They have become dependent on Both these actors and are of the opinion if we over work them and have them on screen then we don't have to have a script or a story.  That is the highest insult to an actors talent. 

But even now, the CVs probably headed by some teenager, will resort to pimping out Barun via ASR.  It would not be far when we see ASR in towels and far less because CVs think that is what will get them TRPs again.

A show, which never had good promotion.  A show which never had proper pre-caps. A show which was always treated like an orphan by the SP channel.  A show, which the PH have cut more corners than a miser would.  Still that show became so popular in spite of not having too many clich moments.  It became popular amongst a wide range of audience.  The leads became house hold names for what they could do with a fantastic script and story and what they could manage without a story and script some days.

CVs had all of this and they chose to throw it away.  They have slacked away thinking the leads will carry them to glory.

But alas, finally what had to happen weeks ago happened now.  But, not to worry.  These CVs will not learn.  They killed everything.  The only thing left them to kill is the shows airing on SP.  They will achieve that very soon, very soon, if they do not start showing episodes with some merit in them.

But knowing them, they will resort to only the following.

Clothes flying off Barun.

So Vibha and all other like minded forum waasis, I will pray to all I know, that what I am about to say will not come true.

But I feel like the countdown has started where the SP will send notice to the PH to pickup the ratings which will translate to Kushi being tortured no end including physical harm at the hands of ASR and Shyam or, translate to even worse disjointed scripts eventually getting the serial cancelled.

Either way, IPKKND is no more.

Rgds

Sudha.

PS : Excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Too furious to care.

Oh my gosh!!!!!! is there a superlike button here that I can use???ClapClap so so so true sudha, you said what I have been thinking but never been able to articulate.
The fact is a show which was always given the stepchild treatment should have proved them wrong. Before SPA we were on right track however even then i did say the marriage like this is a wrong idea because it doesnt make any sense. To bring jija's lust in the house???who does that ???dumb guys dont do that and ASR is supposed to be a smart businessman. Anywho they did this and then instead of showing a good story they showed mindless tracks with barun shirtless, which I didnt care for. Khushi sleeps outside for a whole month and arnav one night...
The fact is many people are there who can and should realise something but everyone is acting dumb. We viewers arent dumb though. Arnav needs to know that a girl who is so hellbent on knowing the reason for her marriage, if she was really a cheater will she really care??wont she be happy that now she is in the same house as her lover??i mean thats dream come true right???she doesnt need to find excuses to come to RM now, she is there.
Also star plus is really big on TRP's and they dont care about axing a show if it dips in TRP's. A powerhouse like Balaji have seen it first hand then whats Four Lions???ekta couldnt bend them and she was a force to reckon with who is Gul and Nasser then???SP has Aamir Khan show in their kitty you think they will give a hoot about IPKKND if Aamir wants 8:00pm slot???before they had that argument that this show is in top 10 what is the excuse now??
Look at the current top rated shows, after SPA their stories have moved forward so so much it totally makes sense...the fav husband award winner is really a good guy who supports his wife and i can see the craze there, even mopi is talking more nowadays so thats new and what do we get???more MU...oh wait we already had that..

Darling the writing is on the wall now, so unless something drastic happens be prepared for this show to go somewhere where no one will care, also I feel sorry for Barun and Sanaya I bet they didnt sign for THIS script...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LurvebookssukriIceflamesbhanganSanzBarbieSeerialLoopsChitraF

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
yeah ive decided to read the forum reviews and stop watching the episodes now...everyday there's a hope that something'll change and arnav's going to get intelligent but its same story again and again..its as if shyam is the hero of the serial...i'm so annoyed seriously...and enough of khushi's comedy as well...why cant they just concentrate on sizzling romance?? i'm not saying they should declare their undying love for each other or anything..just intense passionate moments between two lovers without the actually words spoken...i hope i'm making sense here lol Embarrassed

evenjleena28SeerialLoops

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@Sudha... holy moly cannoli ! That packed a punch and a half there girl! Love love loveeed it! Clap ... from the reference to RGV Aag to Yuck Thoo LOL LOL LOL ... Purrfecttt! The fact that I'm typing like a tween should indicate how strongly I agreed! Wink

On a serious note on two points especially in your entire prose of rightness hit the nail on the head ... the infantile script, shoddy execution and pauper treatment is a mega huge humoungous insult to the powerhouse of talent that are Sanaya and Barun! Secondly, I too fear that the end is nigh with IPK ... if tomorrow there isn't leaps and bound progress towards clearing this MU ... it's asta la vista unfortunately   Cry

Edited by Lurvebooks - 05 April 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28IceflamesSeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Vibha dear.. I have no words.. this pic depicts the progress of the serial in the past 7 weeks

Subha,
I have been waiting for you to post this and what a post to make it in.
This is so true and so apt for this post, for Srees poem etc etc.
Love you for adding a picture to depict our thoughts.
Rgds
Sudha

sukrievenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lurvebooks

Nice one Vibs! I'm with you on no-watch strike until MU is cleared. I'm plain drained from ranting since the MU and forced marriage. It was such an atypical Hindi serial set-up and storyline nothing good was ever going to come of it. I don't care how loudly ppl shout oh look they have a better understanding of each other ... I don't see the so-called progression. We still have leads who love each other really really really deep down, the bicker, taunt and care in equal measures ... the only change has been Khushi's home address.

For every alleged progression, I am willing to hold out twice as many examples about how the story has actually regressed! Confused

Just going on today ... why does ASR walk away when he sees Shyam & Khushi together? When ASR confronts khushi why not finish the sentence? Khushi, why stop midway from pushing him to suddenly acquiescing that you will follow is every edict? Ouch

I get the story has to stretched to an extent as it's a daily soap ... but puh-lease!!! surely no need to insert illogical tracks and repetitive scenes ... I thought 4lions USP was they never drag out tracks unnecessarily ... where are those ppl who made that claim ? Dead

I knew my love you will be there for me alwaysSmile
The guys who claimed that story never drags they have all left the show and we have got boring people who dont know S of the story and thats why this!!!!!

To give an excuse that ASR had twisted childhood and thats why he is the way he is makes no sense...because people with twisted childhood always always dig deeper because they are not able to trust anyone...what has ASR dug????his idiot sisters love maybe but nothing more...

Frankly speaking khushi should just not talk to him and move out...but by then this show will be gone off air ...as SP will never continue a show with low TRP's look what happend to Navvya????they are in afternoon slot and only jobless people watch that show ...and even they dont like it anymore...

Talk about ruining a perfectly good show here

LurvebooksIceflamesSeerialLoops

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Subha brillaint!!!!!

Hahahahahhaaa you said it, can we change the dates now to April-March 2013...that is if this show goes on for that long???how come the CV's arent having an urgent meeting to solve this mess??

sukriIceflamesSeerialLoops

Go to top