Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Ash95

Angry

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Vidhya honey if you check out today's SBB segment posted by Tathya you would understand what a curdled mess this is coming to become. OMFG,
I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE.

Thanks lovie,

Just checked itAngry You are FREAKING kidding me right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGL!!!!! more comedy!!!!!!! good thing I am not watching it otherwise I would have killed someone honestly!!!!!!
If you are going to kill let me know i will join you...two are better than one we will make sure the person is definately dead!!!!!!!!

Hi Vibha and Gitu

Angry

words fail me at the moment., will calm myself and then come back

Hiya Lovie,

I think I am going to do the sameAngryAngryAngry so angry right now!!!! I am boiling!!!!!! where is my gun i need to shoot myself...

I can't even say hamari umeedon par paani phir gaya

Sheffield mai drought chal raha hai aj kalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

I can't even say hamari umeedon par paani phir gaya

Sheffield mai drought chal raha hai aj kalLOL

Kya bolu yaar am speechlessShocked

What now?????anger,comedy,intensity,MU and then the cycle returns...will send you paani ka tanker you can have fun with it then Wink

Ash95

sukri Goldie
sukri
sukri

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Vibha dear.. one more on the current track,  dedicated just for you :)

Edited by sukri - 06 April 2012 at 7:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

weshaAsh95evenjleena28ChitraF

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Vibha,

I am hoping this post of yours will reach many of us like minded people and we can all share in this serial which went from being Sholay to Ram Gopal Barma Ki Aag.

Yuck Thoo !!!
Here is my take on it.
I will reuse some of my older post comments shamelessly because, it is time to say this again.  What you said is true.  What our collective like minded people say and feel is also true.

Proof in the pudding is in the incredible drop in TRPs.

Did they really think, an episode a day with the following

Barun Sex Appeal  - Wet looks so Water Fight

Barun Sex Appeal  - Teal shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Get him a hair Cut

Barun Sex Appeal  - White Shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Expose his arms

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show his behind

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show him bending

Barun Sex Appeal  - Gel-less Hair

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless

Barun Sex Appeal  - Showering

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless and Jeans

Barun Sex Appeal  - Make cute faces, so take away the voice

Barun Sex Appeal  - Dancing

Or alternatively and episode a day with the following

Idea 1  - Dabba Service

Idea 2  - Lip Reading

Idea 3  - How to transform a private Honeymoon into a public awkward show.

Idea 4  - Singing via Sneezing Competition

Idea 5  - Kitchen Politics

Idea 6  - Fancy Dress Competition

Idea 7  - 10  - Different Rasams, including Tomato, Tamarind and Honeymoon.

Will garner them TRPs.

Yes, there is some sadistic pleasure watching the TRPs take such a dip.  But I can guarantee you one thing. TRPs should be at their highest.  What with Barun garnering so much attention during SPA. Any other serial if they got so many awards would be hitting high notes.  But our CVs were content in making a mockery out of each character.

They have successfully butchered, assassinated and skewered each and every character and part, they have so carefully built up the first 7-8 months.  What they did, which could never be forgiven is, take the chemistry between the leads for granted and inserting so much of fakeness and lameness in the scripts, that the chemistry has evaporated.  CVs have insulted the talent of Barun and Sanya, more than anyone in this forum has ever insulted the show or characters.  They have become dependent on Both these actors and are of the opinion if we over work them and have them on screen then we don't have to have a script or a story.  That is the highest insult to an actors talent. 

But even now, the CVs probably headed by some teenager, will resort to pimping out Barun via ASR.  It would not be far when we see ASR in towels and far less because CVs think that is what will get them TRPs again.

A show, which never had good promotion.  A show which never had proper pre-caps. A show which was always treated like an orphan by the SP channel.  A show, which the PH have cut more corners than a miser would.  Still that show became so popular in spite of not having too many clich moments.  It became popular amongst a wide range of audience.  The leads became house hold names for what they could do with a fantastic script and story and what they could manage without a story and script some days.

CVs had all of this and they chose to throw it away.  They have slacked away thinking the leads will carry them to glory.

But alas, finally what had to happen weeks ago happened now.  But, not to worry.  These CVs will not learn.  They killed everything.  The only thing left them to kill is the shows airing on SP.  They will achieve that very soon, very soon, if they do not start showing episodes with some merit in them.

But knowing them, they will resort to only the following.

Clothes flying off Barun.

So Vibha and all other like minded forum waasis, I will pray to all I know, that what I am about to say will not come true.

But I feel like the countdown has started where the SP will send notice to the PH to pickup the ratings which will translate to Kushi being tortured no end including physical harm at the hands of ASR and Shyam or, translate to even worse disjointed scripts eventually getting the serial cancelled.

Either way, IPKKND is no more.

Rgds

Sudha.

PS : Excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Too furious to care.

dear thanks for this superb article its such a sad situation..i loved this show and it was the only one i ever watched ...and don't think its gona last long Cry 
uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Hiya Sree,
Finally even you cracked eh lovie??I second you though that when we start saying that this week was bad than the last CV's need to wake up and smell the coffee...honestly whats with this 6months track???
I had said from day these two got married that now I dont see a way out but even with all that the CV's had good story and plot but they butchered it big big big time...why would khushi want to make good impression to the in laws of the very guy she supposedly loves????makes no sense ...dumb ASR cant think that...and what will happen after 6months??both jija and her out is that what is going to happen???they why wait for 6months, do it now...you have 6months to recover then...
I would be so so happy if khushi gives a tight slap to shyam and while she is at it 3more to ASR...they both deserve it...and then leave that RM and never return...and how is ASR goingto redeem himself??? i mean she is in his bed, her clothes in his closet,his family have accepted her and her family are okay too and all this thanks to her and no thanks to him...he just stood there while she was doing all this so how is this great redemption going to come???him consummating the darn marriage????oh the great ASR beds his wife and we all are happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets see how this and coming weeks pan out...i havent watched the show lovie but dont want to as it is very depressing...am looking forward to yours and wesha's blog though.

Thanks love!!!!!

I agree her family forgave thanks to herself and Anjali...his family accepted thanks to her right from day one!!!

If his redemption is accepting her back in life and then doing the deed then heck!!! Its better the contract marriage get over!!!

And Khushi runs away never to come back!!!

no wonder the con men tried to con ASR all he seems to do is throw angry looks at everybody and try to be the dark knight!!!

For me as of now he is nothing but rich and very spoilt guy with dysfunctional family!!!!! His had brought wife into that mess!!

WT* was he when he married her brought her home!!!! he thought she will become invisible with his MS and so now Shyam won't lust after her!!!

and now its pretty clear in the six month time Shyam is not going to reform and neither is his wife because she has no clue what she should reform about!!!

So why is he still picking on Khushi...becuase it easy and yes he is one Big coward!!!

arggghhh i hate the CVs for making me hate one of best charcters of all time in telly world...i liked ASR as man who lived in past and his enigmatic nature intrigued me ...
Khushi the sunshine girl...she fired jalebis when tensed a creature who dosn't even want to vent by shouting but by making more sweets and making more people happy!!!
That was Khushi and now she is dumb and acts silly and stupid!!!!!!!! 

And gosh!!! I am mad at them for ruining one of my favorite characters...Anjali...it was always interesting in those days to see how she evolved so different from her brother though both underwent the same tragedy one refused to believe in love the other was all for love!!!
one was always thanking god the other never believed in god!!! and actually going buy the Anjali marriage FB...Her marriage was broken she must have been more hurt!!! but see how the siblings reacted

all that magic is lost now!!!

Hey thanks yup let take some Shape!!! hope it some out good ... actually as Wesha is there i feel particularly confident!!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 06 April 2012 at 4:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95evenjleena28

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Vibha darling will comment later. About to start a long journey.
Happy Easter. Have fun in Montreal. Take careHug

Ash95

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi Vibha, Annie, Ash, Sukhri, AaliyahHug  Hope you are keeping well and are enjoying the Easter weekend...

Just caught up with this week's episodes.. what a bummer !! What the heck happened to our favourite show? they seem to be caught in a whirlpool and if they don't watch it they are going to end up at the bottom...

As Ash said is the current status of IPKKND the result of IPL?

The CVs are not in a hurry to clear the MU... my thinking is this MU will be dragged for another 4 months.. Confused

What I can't understand is why does ASR expect answers from Khushi when he is not answering hers? So they both playing tit-for-tat... how childish can that be? A minute ago he was mouthing all those mushy words at Khushi ... didn't he think of her two timing his sis then?  what did he mean by "nothing was meant by his past words or deeds" if they have no meaning why does he continue doing them?  I was confused by the whole fancy dress episode... especially what ASR said to Khushi... what was the purpose of that episode? was it to create more MU?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95evenjleena28

Go to top