India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - In Denial

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
?
Martin Luther King Jr.

This one sentence by MLK totally tells you the state of mind of the CV's and what they think of their audiences. They are being ignorant and showing their stupidity by ruining their own show. I personally havent watched the show since last couple of days and am not planning too either but after reading the posts and updates doesnt look like I have missed much?

Yesterday I read that because of IPL the TRP's dropped...I dont believe that purely because other shows are soaring high infact their trp's have gone up...so why this show is going down???it is because we are getting same old story since the 14th of feb. ASr gets angry,ASR calms down and then he gets angry again. He sees jija talking with khushi and instead of fighting with jija he picks on khushi???I mean he has assumed the worst of khushi anyway so why is it bothering him that she is talking to shyam???it was his mindblowing idea to bring her home and put her right in the middle of jija's lust wasnt it???so now reap what you sowed ASR...

Khushi is not replying to him anymore, GOOD ON HER...finally someone listened to me and she is giving back tit for tat. If he doesnt want to talk, fine!!!!! neither will she!!!!! this show is just beating around the bush ...there are so so so many loopholes:

1. Why isnt arnav getting this that jija wont change???he knows that after 6months khushi will go the minute he tells her to go so what difference does it make whether she wins the family or not???the final decision is his anyway. Plus he knows she is a homewrecker so why now expect some decency??
2.Shyam  talking animatedly to his wife and blames is on the wife????typical indian society...blame the female away.
3.This MU is so weak, people says he has given hints so now khushi should solve the puzzle???why???she wont because the main thing this puzzle is attached to is the fact that arnav thinks which is that khushi is having an affair with his jija. Khushi cant and wont connect the dots because she can never think that arnav thinks of her that bad. She knows he has his weakness and he is bad but he knows her character and thats what keeping her with him...also like us she knows that if she can do such horrible thing that arnav will be kicking her out not bringing her in the home.
4.What about those half baked ideas about irritating him, opening business and those mindless comedy and here and there rabba ve's
5. The worst thing was that misplaced fancy dress comp...waste of time in my mind and thank goodness its over hopefully now something will happen.

I have decided that until this MU is sorted I will stay away from this show. The CV's need to know that this MU needs to be cleared and some progress in the story is much needed otherwise this show is in grave danger of falling off the chart. Barun and Sanaya are very good hardworking actors they dont deserve this and we are smart viewers and we dont deserve this either..

Sorry about the rant guys but I am incenced at how we are treated as idiotic people here.

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123Sejal_DesaisunkaviSrk30BlueSky9minumAtyayArshi143Dreamcatcherjalkukdi13serialfan40caged23neelamraMicha1005frockstarme_saysilovesarunLurvebookschandarani1angellovergirlsukriccuteaangelkitty25saddafmahmoodaycma98siamesecatIceflamesmirka88JShuklaSwap-ArhiAngels11uniqueblueroseJyo.CDlovecherry227-anoshka-showstrucksree07farheen75enigma17ashred12SeerialLoops.Euphoria.ShiningStar18thilssSanzBarbietttttt1MentalExoticabhangansoharatinselRabba-Ve-DelenaChitraFsbk2anjs

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Subha love Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukri

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Vibha,

I am hoping this post of yours will reach many of us like minded people and we can all share in this serial which went from being Sholay to Ram Gopal Barma Ki Aag.

Yuck Thoo !!!
Here is my take on it.
I will reuse some of my older post comments shamelessly because, it is time to say this again.  What you said is true.  What our collective like minded people say and feel is also true.

Proof in the pudding is in the incredible drop in TRPs.

Did they really think, an episode a day with the following

Barun Sex Appeal  - Wet looks so Water Fight

Barun Sex Appeal  - Teal shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Get him a hair Cut

Barun Sex Appeal  - White Shirt

Barun Sex Appeal  - Expose his arms

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show his behind

Barun Sex Appeal  - Show him bending

Barun Sex Appeal  - Gel-less Hair

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless

Barun Sex Appeal  - Showering

Barun Sex Appeal  - Shirtless and Jeans

Barun Sex Appeal  - Make cute faces, so take away the voice

Barun Sex Appeal  - Dancing

Or alternatively and episode a day with the following

Idea 1  - Dabba Service

Idea 2  - Lip Reading

Idea 3  - How to transform a private Honeymoon into a public awkward show.

Idea 4  - Singing via Sneezing Competition

Idea 5  - Kitchen Politics

Idea 6  - Fancy Dress Competition

Idea 7  - 10  - Different Rasams, including Tomato, Tamarind and Honeymoon.

Will garner them TRPs.

Yes, there is some sadistic pleasure watching the TRPs take such a dip.  But I can guarantee you one thing. TRPs should be at their highest.  What with Barun garnering so much attention during SPA. Any other serial if they got so many awards would be hitting high notes.  But our CVs were content in making a mockery out of each character.

They have successfully butchered, assassinated and skewered each and every character and part, they have so carefully built up the first 7-8 months.  What they did, which could never be forgiven is, take the chemistry between the leads for granted and inserting so much of fakeness and lameness in the scripts, that the chemistry has evaporated.  CVs have insulted the talent of Barun and Sanya, more than anyone in this forum has ever insulted the show or characters.  They have become dependent on Both these actors and are of the opinion if we over work them and have them on screen then we don't have to have a script or a story.  That is the highest insult to an actors talent. 

But even now, the CVs probably headed by some teenager, will resort to pimping out Barun via ASR.  It would not be far when we see ASR in towels and far less because CVs think that is what will get them TRPs again.

A show, which never had good promotion.  A show which never had proper pre-caps. A show which was always treated like an orphan by the SP channel.  A show, which the PH have cut more corners than a miser would.  Still that show became so popular in spite of not having too many clich moments.  It became popular amongst a wide range of audience.  The leads became house hold names for what they could do with a fantastic script and story and what they could manage without a story and script some days.

CVs had all of this and they chose to throw it away.  They have slacked away thinking the leads will carry them to glory.

But alas, finally what had to happen weeks ago happened now.  But, not to worry.  These CVs will not learn.  They killed everything.  The only thing left them to kill is the shows airing on SP.  They will achieve that very soon, very soon, if they do not start showing episodes with some merit in them.

But knowing them, they will resort to only the following.

Clothes flying off Barun.

So Vibha and all other like minded forum waasis, I will pray to all I know, that what I am about to say will not come true.

But I feel like the countdown has started where the SP will send notice to the PH to pickup the ratings which will translate to Kushi being tortured no end including physical harm at the hands of ASR and Shyam or, translate to even worse disjointed scripts eventually getting the serial cancelled.

Either way, IPKKND is no more.

Rgds

Sudha.

PS : Excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Too furious to care.

Edited by stafhtad - 05 April 2012 at 4:41pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123Sejal_DesaiBlueSky9minumchandarani1neelamrailovesarunLurvebooksPinkParisaddafmahmoodsukripubaevenjleena28IceflamessiamesecatbhanganJyo.SanzBarbietttttt1MentalExoticaChitraFsbk2Rabba-Ve-Delenasohara

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

res
Will reply in detail

NO worries sudha...I am rereading your post...it is the saving grace honestly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Vibhs Hug

Honest and hard hitting post Dear...

Sigh! IPK indeed has lost its charm to a big extent.
Its the same old thing, like you said.

Arhi have fights, she flings questions at him (today for a change he flung a question at her), he refuses to answer or throws clues like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle at her which she is supposed to fit and solve, she trips, he catches her, they stare, she cries, he walks out.
Meanwhile Shyam is having the time of his life, he got a nice watch, he ogles at Khushi when he wants, today he touched her yet again, got to go out with her, and all Arnav does is stare at him with anger and thats it!

Khushi gets manhandled usually by Arnav, today she got a dose from Shyam as well, but she chirpily tells Anjali she'll give her badam milk at home and shows off her newly acquired jewelry, instead of being shaken up and subdued.

The only part I liked about today's episode was Khushi telling him a thing or two...but what difference does it make? Nothing!

Edited by sbk2 - 05 April 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaiBlueSky9minumilovesarunLurvebooksangellovergirlsukrisiamesecatIceflamesevenjleena28.Euphoria.Jyo.SeerialLoopsbhanganSanzBarbietttttt1Rabba-Ve-DelenaChitraFDiamondLife

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Completely agree. The pressure is rising for CV's. Not only have their TRP's dropped, us the online audience are cribbing the show, and now there are articles around about their losses on TRP's.

They need to stop living in 14th Feb mode. That was 2 months ago...We need something changing, and pretty soon at that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaiilovesarunLurvebookssukrievenjleena28tttttt1SeerialLoopsChitraFsbk2Rabba-Ve-Delena

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
yes Vibha... not worth watching..believe it or not i did not watch the serial past two weeks but reading reviews and WU...just to know whats going on and reply friends post... only god knows how long this misunderstanding track will go on...Shocked why can't the PH change the script writer?...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaiilovesarunsukrievenjleena28SeerialLoopstttttt1

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Vibhs Hug

Honest and hard hitting post Dear...

Sigh! IPK indeed has lost its charm to a big extent.
Its the same old thing, like you said.

Arhi have fights, she flings questions on him (today for a change he flung a question at her), he refuses to answer or throws clues like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle at her which she is supposed to fit and solve, she trips, he catches her, they stare, she cries, he walks out.
Meanwhile Shyam is having the time of his life, he got a nice watch, he ogles at Khushi when he wants, today he touched her yet again, got to go out with her, and all Arnav does is stare at him with anger and thats it!

Khushi gets manhandled usually by Arnav, today she got a dose from Shyam as well, but she chirpily tells Anjali she'll give her badam milk at home and shows off her newly acquired jewelry, instead of being shaken up and subdued.

The only part I liked about today's episode was Khushi telling him a thing or two...but what difference does it make? Nothing!

Hey Shewtha my loveHug

You hit the nail on the wall here...so so true they keep going in circles and its like now they dont know how to break the circle...like a man who has never driven in roundabouts and is stuck so he goes round and round and round hoping something will happen...
The whole story has no plot anymore...everyone just goes about their affair...khushi should do this, arnav should do this and shyam is the one who is coming out strong in this show...he got what he wanted and even if arnav finds that thread he will blame khushi anyway so who cares? the fact is Cv's dont know how to get out of this mess here...they have dug a hole and a big one at that...
This show needs to change and before more damage is done.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaiilovesarunsukrisiamesecattttttt1SeerialLoopsChitraF

Go to top