Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Masti CC #6 [Members Only!] CLOSED (Page 4)

IMMI- IF-Sizzlerz
IMMI-
IMMI-

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 23149

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Jani imran and pari i am lost Stern Smile
whts happening Confused


shit dude jus pm u read it and u will get itWink

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Joined: 18 December 2005
Posts: 4875

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
RAFI, check your pms NOW
check page 145 and page 147-150 of CC #5 NOW
Please?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-IMMI-

IMMI- IF-Sizzlerz
IMMI-
IMMI-

Joined: 23 February 2012
Posts: 23149

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

ohh my god the 6th thread and this 1 is gunna be full of funROFL
YES, Guess it's gonna be full of gutterish just like 1 and 2 threadROFL
so buckle up, and enjoy the roller coaster rideWink LOL


ohh no plz don't take da piss but im scared of ridezzROFL
Ooh really, nev mind same hereROFL ROFL i'm scary cat when it's comes to ridesLOL


snap yep a big scary cat when it comes 2 rides fllipping haate umROFL
ShockedImmi baby, aren't we both supposed to be lioness and lionROFL ROFL


shhh no1 needs to know we are scared ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatelPari-

Invoker IF-Addictz
Invoker
Invoker

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 84785

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpatel

omg guys...i think rafid has seriously left us...he's posting on the IPKKND forum
he litterally posted on creations gallery a minute ago
fff...

wait whn did i post Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-IMMI-

Pari- IF-Rockerz
Pari-
Pari-

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 5982

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Jani imran and pari i am lost Stern Smile
whts happening Confused
Uhhh i was abt to get a heart attack , u saved meLOL
 welcome back Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IMMI-

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Joined: 18 December 2005
Posts: 4875

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Rafid...

Originally posted by jpatel

omg guys...i think rafid has seriously left us...he's posting on the IPKKND forum
he litterally posted on creations gallery a minute ago
fff...

wait whn did i post Shocked
i kinda...stalked you???LOL
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
NEVER DO THAT TO US AGAIN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-IMMI-

Pari- IF-Rockerz
Pari-
Pari-

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 5982

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

Originally posted by CutePari9

Originally posted by ARSHI-MAD

ohh my god the 6th thread and this 1 is gunna be full of funROFL
YES, Guess it's gonna be full of gutterish just like 1 and 2 threadROFL
so buckle up, and enjoy the roller coaster rideWink LOL


ohh no plz don't take da piss but im scared of ridezzROFL
Ooh really, nev mind same hereROFL ROFL i'm scary cat when it's comes to ridesLOL


snap yep a big scary cat when it comes 2 rides fllipping haate umROFL
ShockedImmi baby, aren't we both supposed to be lioness and lionROFL ROFL


shhh no1 needs to know we are scared ROFL
Shit ok let me make dis up now, Jani Rafi don't read dis, we r not scary cats, we r lion and lionessROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IMMI-

Invoker IF-Addictz
Invoker
Invoker

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 84785

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i am Wacko
whr to go first LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-IMMI-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PH masti dhamal#1# (invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ms.Raizada   Replies: 174   Views: 13420

Ms.Raizada 174 13420 10 January 2012 at 4:08am by sowmya18
\\my friendship masti chat world// Invites Onlu :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: radhikarani   Replies: 476   Views: 25720

radhikarani 476 25720 18 December 2011 at 2:25am by bengalscott
Masti maza fun time ;) Thread # 2 Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: happygolucky   Replies: 1192   Views: 39716

happygolucky 1192 39716 20 September 2011 at 2:28pm by -Sangs-
Angels Masti Club[Invites only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -lovestory-   Replies: 1192   Views: 52909

-lovestory- 1192 52909 13 September 2011 at 8:28am by BatameezDil
Masti maza fun time ;) Thread #1 Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: happygolucky   Replies: 1194   Views: 36078

happygolucky 1194 36078 02 August 2011 at 2:15pm by -Sangs-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index