Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMG back to square one !!! i give up (Page 2)

tab01 Senior Member
tab01
tab01

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Originally posted by anishetty01

Originally posted by barun_arnav

You guys don't have any other work, you purposely come to this forum to Bash. This is not the first time Arnav Manhandling khushi, earlier. before marriage also he did. I can smell and guess your insecurity. Now the show, specially our Hunk Barun and cute Sanaya is so famous across the world so you guys cannot digest the fact. Feel pity for your jealousy and insecurity. Arnav is the same as before with Khushi, you guys have changed because of the popularity of the show.

Secondly we don't expect Arnav to worship Khushi and Shyam after seeing them together or take Khushi for a date or treat because she was with his jija. Have you guys seeing tears in Arnav's eyes, have you guys seeing his restlesnes while searching Khushi, have you all noticed Arnav said"Khushi Singh Raizada' He is craving for her love. Khushi is digging her own grave. Arnav is right. I wish in future let me get Man like ASR, who can be rude, ruthles hot, hunk, stylish, arrogant..and  caring passionate lover, possessive and not heartless like our Arnav

this is not ipkknd bashing - just constructive criticism ...   dont have to take it personally.  We all love the serial thats why we get worked up when they dish out rubbish ( which pl admit it is) like the fancy dress competition ( of course arnav and khushi did a fantastic job as heer and ranjha )
When you see the earlier episodes you will realise what I mean = how fantastic and magical the story was ... now they seem to just be dragging it...  pl dont take this personally - its just my POV ... just like you have your POV and I have no problem with that .. each one thinks differently .. so just take a chill pill dear ...

Thanks,
Sure you too have point of view and I respect that. I am very much possessive with ASR's character, specially Barun so anything against him or Arnav make me crazy. I know they should stop this MU soon and unite ArHi. I apolozise if I hurt your feelings. Glad that you love IPK

Trust me Im not bashing at all. I LOVE this show. I just wish they would start the love story of arnav and khusi already. the show has been going on for too long and still no love story. But again just LOVE this show. its your opinion if you think we are bashing and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Go to top