Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THAT'S IT! I QUIT! CUT IT! (Page 9)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I too miss LM like hell Cry

I am still having my hopes high.. Sounds too optimistic ryt ? But what to do ? Disapprove I have to assure myself that things are going to be better very soon. If spoilers are to be believed, then we will get some good meaningful scenes in the coming week. But no more MU please.. I have really had enough!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I was confused about one thing - why did he say 6 months, again?  Shouldn't it be more like 5.5 or 5 months?   I could swear it's been atleast a few weeks in the serial, while 2 months for us, hasn't it?  I mean Holi came and went by, they went for pag-phere, she's slept outside a few times, he's slept there also.   So I know it's been atleast a few weeks.   Why still 6 months ...   

-S

MrDarcyfan

Razz22 IF-Dazzler
Razz22
Razz22

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I miss LM too! He really need to come backs nd sort out this mess!! If not ipk is jus gonna lose Cry

Edited by Razz22 - 05 April 2012 at 8:30pm

MrDarcyfan

Silent_eyes Senior Member
Silent_eyes
Silent_eyes

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Whos LM?
laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I truel understand ur feelings as going thru d same.i cant understand why anji has to hide frm arnav that she was feeling dizzy.d competition was over it was not as if they had to leave the fun &go half way.n feeling dizzy is not that a big thing wen u r preggers.why this over exaggeration.just to increase d stupid MU.its even going to get worse wen arnav will find d thread &think khushi & shyam came home looking for the file.GOd save us all!

Edited by laap - 06 April 2012 at 12:03am

MrDarcyfan

Arathy-V Goldie
Arathy-V
Arathy-V

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hmmm i just hope anjali tells arnav that she made khushi go wid shyam forcefully 2 get the medicines...just a wishful thinking...a thought 2 control ma aching head..

MrDarcyfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I am holding on to a thin thread by the name Barun Sobti. Else w'd ve stopped watching long back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silent_eyes

Whos LM?

LM is Lalit Mohan the guy who USED to direct IPKKND in the start! Later they bought in Arshad Khan (since late last year) and he was directing part of the time and LM the rest of the time! They were basically job sharing!

However...NOW Arshad is the director full time, and LM has taken a job directing another show produced by Four Lions!

However... I LIKE Arshad! He is good. He is doing the best job he CAN do with the material he has been given! It's the writers, creatives and the PH that need to get their act together!

The director, cast and crew are EXCELLENT! SARUN and the rest of the cast need applause for the way they performe! They are superb! I have NO complaints against them! ONLY aganist the story line and lack of movement! I also HATE that someone like Shyam is being allowed to thrive! It SCARES me to see a young girl like Khushi be in danger from a pervert and she is NOT confiding in anyone that can HELP her!

It's VERY scary!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 06 April 2012 at 1:27am

laap

Go to top