India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THAT'S IT! I QUIT! CUT IT! (Page 6)

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
So we're upset with the length of time the MU is taking to clear. I understand we share the same writers as Gopi and Ahem. Judging by that it won't be anytime soon and we are going to keep going around in circles unfortunately. If we actually do have these kind of script writers then lord help us because we're looking at a whole year before the MU clear and even then the leads won't even realize or admit it's been cleared. Their egos wont allow them toLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i strongly agree with u!!
ive been in major depression because of the hate shown in IPK these days
actually there is a serial similar : Pavitra Rishta and the leads are kinda in the same place as Arnav Khushi
the woman and the man have to live together for 6months because they want to divorce
they love each other unconditionally but they show a curtain of hate just so their kids can stay happy
but still the hate conversations they have are not as fierce as Arshi's
in their convo's their is still an obvious feeling of love even they are cussing at each other
but when i watch Arshi scenes these days i feel so depressed i always get scared that what if after this they dont get together!! i mean its a fiction but still looking at their convo's it is nearly impossible for a logical person to think that they will make up
i am a very logical person but emotional too so im always scared of what if they fight this much but never make up??!!!
i miss LM too :(

MrDarcyfan

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
aaawww thats so sad, why am i watching a different show? i am enjoying all the MU

they cleverly show arnav enough to anger him but not an inch more to make him doubt shyams words yet, khushi has become stronger in giving back to arnav, she will infuriate him by doing exactly what he wanted her to and he will try to push all her buttons to make her angry enough to respond...

anjali unknowingly has caused more problems for arnav and khushi, nani or anjali will try to put the two together but i dont think anjali will clarify the doubt about khushi's absence from the venue

today they showed arnavs thoughts after a very long time, i wish they do it more often

MrDarcyfan

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by Mitrashakti

CVs are building up to a climax..that's why the MU today..they need to build the pressure before going for the twist..I think story will defo move next week..their mistake is that they should have shown what happened this week last week and given the twist this week to deal with IPL..bad move on their part..

We have spoilers so we know the twist is coming..but an average viewer who has not been given any promo/precap still thinks MU wll drag..bad bad move on CVs' part...hopefully twist is no later than next week and they promote it enough...we have waited two months..we can wait one more week..

Hi Huma,

What is this new spoiler...this new twist? Please share.

Anu

Hi Anu, I think the spoiler is that Khushi will eventually CRACK and confess to Arnav that the biggest mistake she ever made was falling in love with HIM!

IF she says this, that will defenilty cause some havoc in Arnav's mind? If she loves HIM, then what is the angle with Shyam? So lets hope this IS the case!

i am not sure how much we should trust the spoiler about her confessing as someone of FB posted it I think and they are usually wrong...but arshad khan said twist is coming soon so that we can defo trust..
Hi Huma,

Is Arshad Khan's interview from a valid source ? I have no idea about how credible the Facebook spoilers are? There are too many spoilers out there...very few credible sources.

-MeMyselfI

soniya_lovesu Senior Member
soniya_lovesu
soniya_lovesu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
to tell u d truth for the first tym today i ws not looking forward to the episode at all...cause i knew what would happen..LOL so i decided that i would take a break and will return after the MU is being sorted or arnav get positive vibes frm his WIFE.

MrDarcyfan

Dammmit Senior Member
Dammmit
Dammmit

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hey MDF, I feel ya. I have been feeling like that for this past whole week. 2 days ago I was on the brink of giving up. But I am noticing changes and some intangible  things these past 2 days that have compelled me to hold on to the faith a little bit longer. 

Firstly the obvious things:
# 1 They scrapped  2 promos in favor of the heer-ranjha award refusal promo by Khushi. There must have been a solid good reason for that. They have literally scrapped a track or two, with possibly most/all scenes shot before Sanaya left for a vacation. But they trashed that track called her back early and jumped on to the current track. Big sign of trying to do damage control.

#2 All of a sudden Khushi is shown to be more tuned in to him. Now she knows he has feelings for her but that his pig head won't allow him to voice them.

#3 Khushi has never been this angry and frustrated before. Plus she is keeping on pushing his buttons and calling him out by saying "I know what you will do..go ahead throw your tantrum". She is going to  blow her lid and say or do something she would have never said or done  if in control of her emotions  or perhaps he will end up doing something a lot more drastic which actually catches either Khushi's or Anjali's or someone else's attention.

Now the intangibles:

#1 Shyam is getting bolder plus the dhaaga might escalate the MU a bit but might also blow up in his face. (Arshad Khan's interview from 2/3 days ago points to Shyam's revealation being round the corner. The source hasn't been cited or verified, but Ia m choosing to believe in it)
#2Ever since Arshad Khan took over I have noticed the scenes of the second /thirds leads move at a faster pace. Do you rememeber Paami (Payal + Mami) drama being dragged on in the past 2 weeks? I don't. Their scenes have been brief and to the point.I have faith in Arshad. He gave us Diwali, Holi and Farak Padta Hai. I lhave liked the epis directed by him. I think he is doing well with the material he is given.
#3 The plummeting TRPs cannot have gone un-noticed by the PH. I think the changes made in the past 2 weeks are in response to it.
#4 Fans keep writing to Admin Singh Raizada (there is a strong rumor that he is in fact Nisaar) and they keep posting on his wall. Most messages indicate that the fans are not liking the dragging MU or the comedy tracks of  2/3 weeks ago. I have lost count of the number of times I have written to him.

All in all don't give up just yet. I have given myself one more week, until the end of next week to be precise. If I don't see any change by then, I am starting with first deleting my IF account and then by holding myself back from trying to look up YT links to epis.

Edited by Dammmit - 05 April 2012 at 6:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2MrDarcyfan-MeMyselfI

-Anarkali- Senior Member
-Anarkali-
-Anarkali-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
@ MrDarcyFan: I had high hopes from today's episode. I thought the writers would take things forward with the MU track. They made things worse instead. What was the deal with Anjali's secrecy? It's not like she has cancer or something. Everyone knows about her pregnancy. It wouldn't be the end of the world if Arnav found out. Khushi should have told him the truth when he was vehemently accusing her of being fake.

MrDarcyfan

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

CVs are building up to a climax..that's why the MU today..they need to build the pressure before going for the twist..I think story will defo move next week..their mistake is that they should have shown what happened this week last week and given the twist this week to deal with IPL..bad move on their part..

We have spoilers so we know the twist is coming..but an average viewer who has not been given any promo/precap still thinks MU wll drag..bad bad move on CVs' part...hopefully twist is no later than next week and they promote it enough...we have waited two months..we can wait one more week..

Hi Huma,

What is this new spoiler...this new twist? Please share.

Anu

Hi Anu, I think the spoiler is that Khushi will eventually CRACK and confess to Arnav that the biggest mistake she ever made was falling in love with HIM!

IF she says this, that will defenilty cause some havoc in Arnav's mind? If she loves HIM, then what is the angle with Shyam? So lets hope this IS the case!

i am not sure how much we should trust the spoiler about her confessing as someone of FB posted it I think and they are usually wrong...but arshad khan said twist is coming soon so that we can defo trust..
Hi Huma,

Is Arshad Khan's interview from a valid source ? I have no idea about how credible the Facebook spoilers are? There are too many spoilers out there...very few credible sources.

it was posted on meduniya...i think he might have given it to someone working at meduniya..but it sounded like a genuine interview..here is the link..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2914363

MrDarcyfan

Go to top