The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hear hear! 

I am totally on the same page as you.

I used to be a bundle of optimism and positivity..but now I have no hopes!

The beating around the bush and 1000 pieces of Jigsaw Puzzle game have me pulling out my hair in frustration.

Loved your post...it totally echoes my state of mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---evenjleena28premparbatMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by -Huma-

CVs are building up to a climax..that's why the MU today..they need to build the pressure before going for the twist..I think story will defo move next week..their mistake is that they should have shown what happened this week last week and given the twist this week to deal with IPL..bad move on their part..

We have spoilers so we know the twist is coming..but an average viewer who has not been given any promo/precap still thinks MU wll drag..bad bad move on CVs' part...hopefully twist is no later than next week and they promote it enough...we have waited two months..we can wait one more week..

Hi Huma,

What is this new spoiler...this new twist? Please share.

Anu

Hi Anu, I think the spoiler is that Khushi will eventually CRACK and confess to Arnav that the biggest mistake she ever made was falling in love with HIM!

IF she says this, that will defenilty cause some havoc in Arnav's mind? If she loves HIM, then what is the angle with Shyam? So lets hope this IS the case!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashaktitrina2010-MeMyselfI

..BhUvaNa Goldie
..BhUvaNa
..BhUvaNa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
yes this track is really testing my patience..seems bad days not just for arhi, but even  for us  ,, getting so frustrated...but again end up watching it every day..hoping something good ..
     may next week  turn better just give one more week ,as  they really crossed the limit with this MU , may they will not able to drag it to worse .. this track will go better from now. i so much love this serial i just cant quit..
 but glad able to share my frustrations...

MrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
What a great post, I totally agree with you. Beating around the bush seems norm now a days and the fact is even though this show has lost trp's it is still going the same route infact they have taken few more steps back...what is the freaking point of this MU??? the other shows are roaring high and this show is going down...

First I didnt like the whole fancy dress thing and now more MU..arnav never bother to stand closer or longer to hear the whole conversation and always comes to the wrong conclusion,he is supposed to be this great businessman. Businessman are shrewd and smart and they never ever believe what they see and thats why they always investigate...thats what my understanding was but this guy never believes anything that is commonsense...and always goes on face value...

Then the way they talk...why is no one getting that khushi wont connect the dots because she cannot think that arnav thinks so bad of her...her concsicence is clear so thats why she cannot think this...
Dont get me started on anjali...i have always found that brother sister love bit unhealthy and creepy...true morning sickness is common in pregnancy so why would chote be worried????its not the end of the world...

I havent watched the show and wont watch it until the MU is sorted but love your post...thanks for making it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---MrDarcyfan

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
m sure the mu will get cleared soon i mean after 2dais episode i doubt khushi will jus 4get everything, n presently the situation is at its worst.
Everytym i dont lyk an epi in ipk i jus replay the tere mere dance sequence 2 remind me why i do actually watch dis show,lol.

MrDarcyfan

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I think they are dragging it for ME. The CVs must have sumthing in mind with the roy file and shyam's thread... It has to be worst to get better. They are planning Arnav's path to redemption very difficult with every passing day. Thats why more hatred, fights... I am still positive Dear... M sure everything'll be back on track again. The CVs are upto sumthng very big, i am telling. May be u'll be super happy or very disappointed from ur POV... The thread can bring bright days for khushi, if arnav starts using his so called brain... Or otherwise dark days for her with a bigger MU with arnav thinking khushi letting shyam in their room...(dont kick me, but the 1st option has very thin chance. At this time, arnav isnt gona think logically)... I hate dragging but still i'll watch the show as i wana know what will be reaction after knowing the truth, what will he do...etc... Dunno whats gona happen next...but more tears of khushi for sure...

MrDarcyfan

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Really what difference does it make that Arnav thinks Khushi is a goldigger who is trying to get in everyone's good side for the gold. I hadnt expected anything better of him...I figured something like this would happen. Ah, my cynicism kicking in...I am so tired of this nonsense...tried being angry for a while but then realized it costs too much energy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28MrDarcyfan

Go to top