India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THAT'S IT! I QUIT! CUT IT! (Page 11)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
you are not alone buddy!! totally with you!! first things come first i miss LM!! from the time i have seen his status.. "i am not directing IPKKND anymore.. cut it".. the show has gone to drain!

i wonder what they want to show? there is not even a single thing which can clear the misunderstanding.. but we see thousands of things creating more and more misunderstandings! why cant the CV's understand that this Shyam track in not the only track! they have Arnav's past! new entry for Anjali.. and many more! why they need to do this unnecessary dragging?

Arnav seems to close his brain forever! Khushi seems to turn a deaf ear to his dialogues! just tell me one thing can she actually not understand that she should tell Shyam matter to Arnav.. he has the right to know.. that time she also did a mistake and now she is being again a foolish.. knowing the every second increasing lust of creep she is quiet!! WHY??

i am just not getting it! i have lost all the hopes now! i guess this one fiction has affected my life badly! not anymore! today is Friday.. the last chance from my side to IPKKND!! if again i get the very same thing i am sure i know what i have to do! no dont think i am going to leave the show.. i just cant! i just cant leave Barun!! and SaRun! but ya i will leave forum. and watch the show ONLY for him!! no discussion.. no analysis.. no prediction.. will quietly gulp down what crap they will show and forget it immediately after watching.. !!

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 06 April 2012 at 1:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittyChitraFMrDarcyfan

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Did you see the saas bahu aur betiyaan today? It's another filler!

Chalo yaar! I quit!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitraFMrDarcyfan

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I miss LM as well :( 
I don't understand what's going on man. What the hell is wrong with these people? Though i liked yesterday's episode. They need to have such confrontations. Yesterday for the first time Arnav was asking her questions and was willing to listen to her answers. Khushi has been given a lot of hints, now all she needs to do is just join the dots and she will have answers to all her questions but don't know why her brain keeps going on and off. 

The person that i have hated the most in these 2-3 days is not Shyam but Anjali. Did she really feel dizzy or was just acting? I felt like hitting her hard on her head when she came smiling to Khushi. She didn't even take the medicines that she got. I mean what was the need of sending them to get meds in such hurry when your not gonna take them? Anjali needs to go somewhere for few days. I have had enough of her drama. 

And this Anjali - Arnav sibling bond is getting too much. Arnav's too obsessed with his dumb sister. Only coz his sister cannot control her hubby he's ruining a girls life. This dummy's always, Chotey, chotey, chotey and Arnav's always my sister, my sister, my sister. Shut the hell up you two! 
Earlier i used to adore Arnav-Anjali and the bond they share but now i'm nothing but sick of it. 

But i'm still hopeful. I'm hoping that the track will move next week. The big fight between them yesterday did give me my hopes back. and the TRP's have gone down + The IPL season is here so the CVS have to do something that will surprise and make the public happy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I miss LM as well :( 
I don't understand what's going on man. What the hell is wrong with these people? Though i liked yesterday's episode. They need to have such confrontations. Yesterday for the first time Arnav was asking her questions and was willing to listen to her answers. Khushi has been given a lot of hints, now all she needs to do is just join the dots and she will have answers to all her questions but don't know why her brain keeps going on and off. 

The person that i have hated the most in these 2-3 days is not Shyam but Anjali. Did she really feel dizzy or was just acting? I felt like hitting her hard on her head when she came smiling to Khushi. She didn't even take the medicines that she got. I mean what was the need of sending them to get meds in such hurry when your not gonna take them? Anjali needs to go somewhere for few days. I have had enough of her drama. 

And this Anjali - Arnav sibling bond is getting too much. Arnav's too obsessed with his dumb sister. Only coz his sister cannot control her hubby he's ruining a girls life. This dummy's always, Chotey, chotey, chotey and Arnav's always my sister, my sister, my sister. Shut the hell up you two! 
Earlier i used to adore Arnav-Anjali and the bond they share but now i'm nothing but sick of it. 

But i'm still hopeful. I'm hoping that the track will move next week. The big fight between them yesterday did give me my hopes back. and the TRP's have gone down + The IPL season is here so the CVS have to do something that will surprise and make the public happy. 

Yup I noticed the same thing. She didn't have the medicine. More and more I feel she is not even pregnant. She seems to be facilitating the pervert...anything for mere woh! Sick!

This brother sister obsession is beginning to be very incestuous to me!

Did you see the bhoot scene? I might jump off a cliff in frustration and go and be the in house bhoot on the set PH. Kick people when they mess things up! They aren't listening to human dissent for sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

LoveArnavKhushi Senior Member
LoveArnavKhushi
LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I can understand that the MUs have really gone beyond limits.. but please have some patience.. this too will pass..Wink Embarrassed Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfantvbuf

Go to top