India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Something is brewing... (Page 6)

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Well said, I also feel like the CVs are cooking something...masala, hot and completely in our face!!!
(me being optimistic and kinda desperate really)

Nice post, good spreading the optimisium!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Khushi needs to act smart here...he has given enough hints...she needs to connect the dots ...Shyam is reaching his peak of obsession...He has made it quite clear that he cares nothing for his wife or the unborn child...his obsession is Khushi...now please cv's don't bring out the ever forgiving Khushi here...she needs to act and act fast ...Hoping tomorrow is not set in the reverse gear...because if it is...then as somebody has already mentioned...the show will lose another chunk of audience

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235N12345NKeshriyamomma1128

anaha Groupbie
anaha
anaha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
From what I can see the CVs have decided upon 1 good episode per week. Hence by the time they get back to this argument it would be thursday next week. Until then you have silly khushi ofcourse for the fillers you have mami & payal & make shyam playaround with Khushi some moreAngry

I want ASR to open up (burst out) first . Khushi has already been doing enough talking. lets see

momma1128

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Something is definitely brewing. From last week the script has been tighter as far as the characters  go. They have been slowly laying the ground work particularly with Khushi being more in a retaliatory mode asking , demanding , prodding for answers. I really think the CV's are going to put a throttle on this one and make one of them break - most likely Khushi probably yelling at him saying that she cannot believe she loved him.
What was shown today was an absolute jealous Arnav. It was Khushi's supposed betrayal that triggered the confrontation today, something that should have been aired 2 weeks ago. At least now hopefully the CV's will not dive this off to comedy.

Edited by savvy05 - 05 April 2012 at 4:49pm

momma1128

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Something is definitely brewing.. Agree with you.. The stage is being set - I don't want the intensity to be lost..  I feel we are around a corner - here..  Fingers crossed as usual..  

From Arnav's side, scenes are set up to make him rethink on the MU.. From Khushi's side, scenes are set up to dig deeper behind the 6 month wedding.. 

As long as the intensity is not diluted and progress is shown, I am for it...  

momma1128

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
U go my Sherni LOL

That was a long one woman! It's all BISS talking
Wink

U actually wrote the whole life story of IPKKND
LOL
I won't rant cuz I am not home. Yes, something
Is brewing... Something really good. I can
Smell it LOL

Mr. Rabba VE was the only wrong thing that happened today...
He needs to take an appt next time LOL

Shyam is crapweasel! He will always be.. He needs to get kick on the balls!
And I am actually waiting for Hottie to do it! Best the crap out
Of that ass!

I have a feeling it hasn't ended today... It's going to
Continue tomorrow and lets hope it's good!

Great post Anu! Big smile

momma1128

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
like ur optimism..Anu.
Thanks for spreading it too..

For me its ritual i have to follow and i have to watch the episode everydayLOL No matter what i will watch the serial until it is over!!

I really really badly badly want someone's brain to function..atleast have flashbacks and thinking. No more violenceOuch..Peace..Silence...

I really want to go into TV screen and shake Khushi..so that she tells Shyam's behaviour to someone!! If she can't connect Arnav's dots..at least teach that creep Angry I cant see this..I was so depressed when Shyam cuped her face during Holi..since then ..it took me while to get back..now again today????Confused

ASR's reaction is perfect ...loved him today..justifies his reaction..Cant see his pain..
Someone rightly said "In this midst of mesh..she think of giving bad am doodh to anjali"..Dead
But CVs lame excuses like anjali telling khushi not to tell her brother...is just unbelievable. I am official Anjali's hater..Unhappy

One thing i like to add is/actually want to ask u is :

No matter how many clues khushi gets..Will she able to think that ASR can think this low of her that she is having affair with shyam and she is destroying anjali's life..

Edited by Shastradhari - 05 April 2012 at 5:31pm

momma1128

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
i wish the forum would make evryone watch the episode twice before posting any comments about it

it seems a lot of ppl are disappointed for the wrong reasons, the CVs have a story to tell and they are doing that, being a soap they have to strike a very fine balance in keeping everyone entertained and keep the story running for ever... 

by adding to the misunderstanding between khushi and arnav they keep introducing more variables to their equation, khushi knows that arnav has more in his heart than he will ever admit, and not all of it is hatred

khushi is tired of arnavs behavior and she will keep pushing, which makes it interesting

momma1128

Go to top