Something is brewing... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi needs to act smart here...he has given enough hints...she needs to connect the dots ...Shyam is reaching his peak of obsession...He has made it quite clear that he cares nothing for his wife or the unborn child...his obsession is Khushi...now please cv's don't bring out the ever forgiving Khushi here...she needs to act and act fast ...Hoping tomorrow is not set in the reverse gear...because if it is...then as somebody has already mentioned...the show will lose another chunk of audience
From what I can see the CVs have decided upon 1 good episode per week. Hence by the time they get back to this argument it would be thursday next week. Until then you have silly khushi ofcourse for the fillers you have mami & payal & make shyam playaround with Khushi some more😑

I want ASR to open up (burst out) first . Khushi has already been doing enough talking. lets see
Something is definitely brewing. From last week the script has been tighter as far as the characters  go. They have been slowly laying the ground work particularly with Khushi being more in a retaliatory mode asking , demanding , prodding for answers. I really think the CV's are going to put a throttle on this one and make one of them break - most likely Khushi probably yelling at him saying that she cannot believe she loved him.
What was shown today was an absolute jealous Arnav. It was Khushi's supposed betrayal that triggered the confrontation today, something that should have been aired 2 weeks ago. At least now hopefully the CV's will not dive this off to comedy.
Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
@Anu: Something is definitely brewing.. Agree with you.. The stage is being set - I don't want the intensity to be lost..  I feel we are around a corner - here..  Fingers crossed as usual..  

From Arnav's side, scenes are set up to make him rethink on the MU.. From Khushi's side, scenes are set up to dig deeper behind the 6 month wedding.. 

As long as the intensity is not diluted and progress is shown, I am for it...  
U go my Sherni πŸ˜†

That was a long one woman! It's all BISS talking
πŸ˜‰

U actually wrote the whole life story of IPKKND
πŸ˜†
I won't rant cuz I am not home. Yes, something
Is brewing... Something really good. I can
Smell it πŸ˜†

Mr. Rabba VE was the only wrong thing that happened today...
He needs to take an appt next time πŸ˜†

Shyam is crapweasel! He will always be.. He needs to get kick on the balls!
And I am actually waiting for Hottie to do it! Best the crap out
Of that ass!

I have a feeling it hasn't ended today... It's going to
Continue tomorrow and lets hope it's good!

Great post Anu! πŸ˜ƒ
like ur optimism..Anu.
Thanks for spreading it too..

For me its ritual i have to follow and i have to watch the episode everydayπŸ˜† No matter what i will watch the serial until it is over!!

I really really badly badly want someone's brain to function..atleast have flashbacks and thinking. No more violence..Peace..Silence...

I really want to go into TV screen and shake Khushi..so that she tells Shyam's behaviour to someone!! If she can't connect Arnav's dots..at least teach that creep πŸ˜‘ I cant see this..I was so depressed when Shyam cuped her face during Holi..since then ..it took me while to get back..now again today????πŸ˜•

ASR's reaction is perfect ...loved him today..justifies his reaction..Cant see his pain..
Someone rightly said "In this midst of mesh..she think of giving bad am doodh to anjali"..🀒
But CVs lame excuses like anjali telling khushi not to tell her brother...is just unbelievable. I am official Anjali's hater..πŸ˜”

One thing i like to add is/actually want to ask u is :

No matter how many clues khushi gets..Will she able to think that ASR can think this low of her that she is having affair with shyam and she is destroying anjali's life..
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
i wish the forum would make evryone watch the episode twice before posting any comments about it

it seems a lot of ppl are disappointed for the wrong reasons, the CVs have a story to tell and they are doing that, being a soap they have to strike a very fine balance in keeping everyone entertained and keep the story running for ever... 

by adding to the misunderstanding between khushi and arnav they keep introducing more variables to their equation, khushi knows that arnav has more in his heart than he will ever admit, and not all of it is hatred

khushi is tired of arnavs behavior and she will keep pushing, which makes it interesting
Originally posted by Shastradhari

like ur optimism..Anu.
Thanks for spreading it too..

For me its ritual i have to follow and i have to watch the episode everydayπŸ˜† No matter what i will watch the serial until it is over!!

I really really badly badly want someone's brain to function..atleast have flashbacks and thinking. No more violence..Peace..Silence...

I really want to go into TV screen and shake Khushi..so that she tells Shyam's behaviour to someone!! If she can't connect Arnav's dots..at least teach that creep πŸ˜‘ I cant see this..I was so depressed when Shyam cuped her face during Holi..since then ..it took me while to get back..now again today????πŸ˜•

ASR's reaction is perfect ...loved him today..justifies his reaction..Cant see his pain..
Someone rightly said "In this midst of mesh..she think of giving bad am doodh to anjali"..🀒
But CVs lame excuses like anjali telling khushi not to tell her brother...is just unbelievable. I am official Anjali's hater..πŸ˜”

One thing i like to add is/actually want to ask u is :

No matter how many clues khushi gets..Will she able to think that ASR can think this low of her that she is having affair with shyam and she is destroying anjali's life..

That's was a totally weird line (@bold).  I will be thoroughly frustrated if at the end of the day ASR is shown to be a nisunderstanding fool when anyone would have thought as he is thinking right now.  Khushi is a naive woman who bit off more than she could chew in a misguided attempt to be a 'do gooder'.  I don't understand how she understands him but doesn't understand or pay credence to all the words that this tight lipped man has given to her.  Do the CVs intend to keep her like this emotionally where all the RIGHT IMPORTANT things don't register??  Doesn't it bother her how that soft man who gave her a bindi changed so rapidly - RIGHT AFTER SHE WAS WITH SHYAM???  And now, how the man who was Ranjha - saying iss pyaar mein koi galat aur sahi matlab nahin hai (something like that) and then changes like that after he says I know you are lying about where you have been AFTER BEING WITH SHYAM???

It has got to blow up soon. Somebody burn down the house please and I don't mean with a rabba ve and a lit match.
Originally posted by music1

Khushi needs to act smart here...he has given enough hints...she needs to connect the dots ...Shyam is reaching his peak of obsession...He has made it quite clear that he cares nothing for his wife or the unborn child...his obsession is Khushi...now please cv's don't bring out the ever forgiving Khushi here...she needs to act and act fast ...Hoping tomorrow is not set in the reverse gear...because if it is...then as somebody has already mentioned...the show will lose another chunk of audience

If she can forgive this kind of perversion and is shown to make ASR grovel - characterization in the dirt.
Originally posted by shu_cal

@Anu: Something is definitely brewing.. Agree with you.. The stage is being set - I don't want the intensity to be lost..  I feel we are around a corner - here..  Fingers crossed as usual..  

From Arnav's side, scenes are set up to make him rethink on the MU.. From Khushi's side, scenes are set up to dig deeper behind the 6 month wedding.. 

As long as the intensity is not diluted and progress is shown, I am for it...  

@bold - this is the key - if Khushi is shown with no reflection, it's doom