Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 89)

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkDove

Originally posted by Aveiro

Are we seriously going out for lunch? *Does Happy Dance* Haha! Someone never treated me! the meaniee! Yes we r!! *joins happy dance* omg, you never got a treat!?? *gasps* i get treats the whole time LOL WHat to do when people love me so much! LOL Joking! me and my friends just treat each toher whenever we feel like! 

You don't like Amilia! You don't like yourself ;) eh? ehheeh i do like myself, but not the part of amilia self LOL you get it?? please do me a favor, when arnie babe dumps her, please make damon her new hot vampie bfLOL that sure will add a new twist to the storyline LOL no, no supernatural in your ff!it would become too complicated LOL oh i know, make amilia move to mystic falls after arnav dumps her! i am crazy, just tell me that i am crazy vita... 

It was you who encouraged me to write this story so it's good to feel honoured i merely encouraged you, your the one who took the final and biggest step to do so! And im glad you did!!! 

Haha! im joining your friends soon! for a treat! Like omggg I know that certain person probably doesn't love me! Hmph makes so many excuses up!

Haha! How do you know Arnav is going to dump her? he may not, he may broke all the rules that anjali set and may marry her! now that's a twist!! and Khushi will have to become a nun! LOL jokes! Dont get scared readers!

Haha! YOUR CRAZY!!

Haha nopee you pushed me into this writing thingy and I love you for that!! Or else i would have just deleted the excerpt and probably not write anything again! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Are we seriously going out for lunch? *Does Happy Dance* Haha! Someone never treated me! the meaniee! Yes we r!! *joins happy dance* omg, you never got a treat!?? *gasps* i get treats the whole time LOL WHat to do when people love me so much! LOL Joking! me and my friends just treat each toher whenever we feel like! 

You don't like Amilia! You don't like yourself ;) eh? ehheeh i do like myself, but not the part of amilia self LOL you get it?? please do me a favor, when arnie babe dumps her, please make damon her new hot vampie bfLOL that sure will add a new twist to the storyline LOL no, no supernatural in your ff!it would become too complicated LOL oh i know, make amilia move to mystic falls after arnav dumps her! i am crazy, just tell me that i am crazy vita... 

It was you who encouraged me to write this story so it's good to feel honoured i merely encouraged you, your the one who took the final and biggest step to do so! And im glad you did!!! 

Haha! im joining your friends soon! for a treat! Like omggg I know that certain person probably doesn't love me! Hmph makes so many excuses up! 

Haha! How do you know Arnav is going to dump her? he may not, he may broke all the rules that anjali set and may marry her! now that's a twist!! and Khushi will have to become a nun! LOL jokes! Dont get scared readers!

Haha! YOUR CRAZY!!

Haha nopee you pushed me into this writing thingy and I love you for that!! Or else i would have just deleted the excerpt and probably not write anything again! 

Hmph! excuses, excuses and excuses!  We should sue that person that doesn't treats someone as cool and rocking as you! eheh do come and join us! we are fun!!! 

Heheh! wow! what a love story yaar LOL arnie and amilia will live happily ever after and khushi a nun! LOL my poor damon :( ROFL

heeh readers, chill! I know amilia is every important! you all love her! LOL *folded hands* please make amilia meet damon on a stormy night! *begging!* LOL

Aawwn! Omg, camels and cookies! I pushed you!?? Aawniw!! I love you tooo!!!!! I am hapy i  pushed you, because we now have a gorgeous writer and member between us! 

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Haha! YOUR CRAZY!!

Hmph! excuses, excuses and excuses!  We should sue that person that doesn't treats someone as cool and rocking as you! eheh do come and join us! we are fun!!! 

Heheh! wow! what a love story yaar LOL arnie and amilia will live happily ever after and khushi a nun! LOL my poor damon :( ROFL

heeh readers, chill! I know amilia is every important! you all love her! LOL *folded hands* please make amilia meet damon on a stormy night! *begging!* LOL

Aawwn! Omg, camels and cookies! I pushed you!?? Aawniw!! I love you tooo!!!!! I am hapy i  pushed you, because we now have a gorgeous writer and member between us! 

Haha! OMG you should sue him like proper! Such a big bad wolf! LOL Yeah I will join you! Hopefully I can get away for a few days and fly out! hehe! imagine that!

Haha! Hmmm you're making me think about this damn thingy! I should actual get him to make an entry what say? ;) 

You did! I'm so glad I did! Hahaaa! Your an awesome writer aswell! 

Edited by Aveiro - 26 April 2012 at 11:23am

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Haha! OMG you should sue him like proper! Such a big bad wolf! LOL Yeah I will join you! Hopefully I can get away for a few days and fly out! hehe! imagine that!

Haha! Hmmm you're making me think about this damn thingy! I should actual get him to make an entry what say? ;) 

Ooohhh haaa... Big bad wolf!!? Whoot! What have you gotten yourself into little red riding hood!? 

do come to netherlands,! i will be your guide! i am imagining it! 

I made you think!?? Aahhh!! *screams and faints* Damon will make en entry!!??? DAMON!!! 

I am an awesome writer!?? Thanks vita love!!! 

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Ooohhh haaa... Big bad wolf!!? Whoot! What have you gotten yourself into little red riding hood!? 

do come to netherlands,! i will be your guide! i am imagining it! 

I made you think!?? Aahhh!! *screams and faints* Damon will make en entry!!??? DAMON!!! 

I am an awesome writer!?? Thanks vita love!!! 

Haha! I don't know what I have got myself into! I think I need tor run away to my grnadma's from the wolf! Oh look a message from the wolf! 

Haha I will to watch to my hawties! 

Haha! Yep you made me thnk! Lol not confirmed yet, but near future. 

You are awesome! like full on!! 

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Haha! I don't know what I have got myself into! I think I need tor run away to my grnadma's from the wolf! Oh look a message from the wolf!  hahahah your cracking me up LOL

Haha I will to watch to my hawties!  cool! then come soon!!!! 

Haha! Yep you made me thnk! Lol not confirmed yet, but near future. eheh i know it will never be confirmed! i mean a vampire??LOL i dont mind, i am just fooling around here!  okay in the near future, make him a human and enter then! hey just a suggestion!
but he doesnt has to make an entry ya know, im just fooling around! 

You are awesome! like full on!!  Cool!!! and so are you!!! 
[/QUOTE]

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Haha! I don't know what I have got myself into! I think I need tor run away to my grnadma's from the wolf! Oh look a message from the wolf!  hahahah your cracking me up LOL

Haha! Yep you made me thnk! Lol not confirmed yet, but near future. eheh i know it will never be confirmed! i mean a vampire??LOL i dont mind, i am just fooling around here!  okay in the near future, make him a human and enter then! hey just a suggestion!

[/QUOTE]

Haha! Big bad wolf is texting me! Thinks im lost because i'm not replying!! LOL

Haha! I think i might just get a person to make an entry called DAMON! and you can imagine him as the vampire ...but hey we can only have him come in if Arnav dumps her which is highly unlikely at the moment, because you have kept him so occupied ;) 

Haha! we both crazy and cool!

DarkDove

DarkDove Goldie
DarkDove
DarkDove

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Haha! Big bad wolf is texting me! Thinks im lost because i'm not replying!! LOL bang on woman! keep resisting him! 

Haha! I think i might just get a person to make an entry called DAMON!Screams again!!! and you can imagine him as the vampireoh wow! faints! ...but hey we can only have him come in if Arnav dumps her which is highly unlikely at the moment, because you have kept him so occupied ;)  *blushes* Oh stop it you! Embarrassed

Haha! we both crazy and cool! HI5 to that!!! love you! xx
[/QUOTE]

PersieV

Go to top