Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 87)

AllSmiles86 Senior Member
AllSmiles86
AllSmiles86

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
As a woman myself, I am not ashamed to admit but Khushi (aka Sanaya Irani) has the most beautiful skin! I bet that woman has never seen the lights of razors! lol. Loving the storyline! Waiting for DHAMAKEDAR update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieV

dancedanceRR Senior Member
dancedanceRR
dancedanceRR

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
that was lovely! can't wait for Arnav and Khushi to meet again!

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Thanks for the PM and the update. Sometimes you do need filler episodes to establish characters or a certain plot and to move the story forward. Yet this filler is interesting.
The flames have started burning lightly in Arnav, lets see when they will spread to Kushi.
Look forward to their confrontation in the party.

Aww! Glad you understand about all this filler stuff! I just didn't want the update to be boring! 
Thanks for commenting TongueSmile

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Updated the Title of the next Chapter! ;) 
Check it out on the index. 

sweetdesire

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
loved your FF...nyc story line...Smile
loved that Arnav is typical Arnav...not at all cheesy...he shouted at her, dint recognize her, n moreover not ready to say sorry bt still feel somethng for her, feel that he wronged her 10 yrs bak...bt not ready to accept d fact js like ARNAV v c...loved it...Big smile
n khushi too she is in dilemma whether she is being so hard to him...
would love to read more updates...curious to knw hw will dey meet...wats their past n wats dis suspense dt send hr London...Smile
plzzz plzzz d PM m d updates...n thnx for such beautiful FFSmile

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.m

loved your FF...nyc story line...Smile
loved that Arnav is typical Arnav...not at all cheesy...he shouted at her, dint recognize her, n moreover not ready to say sorry bt still feel somethng for her, feel that he wronged her 10 yrs bak...bt not ready to accept d fact js like ARNAV v c...loved it...Big smile
n khushi too she is in dilemma whether she is being so hard to him...
would love to read more updates...curious to knw hw will dey meet...wats their past n wats dis suspense dt send hr London...Smile
plzzz plzzz d PM m d updates...n thnx for such beautiful FFSmile

Thanks for this amazing comment! Add me as a buddy
Banginbengali Senior Member
Banginbengali
Banginbengali

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Okay I love love the title...love the song Everytime we touch by Cascade...my all time fav!!!Big smile So seriously was even more excited for the update lol! LOL!

Rhea God seriously cant get over her...love how strong she is!!! Love the whole family..Ranbir too...n thanks for clarifying all the relations!! N the dadi, Khushi scene was just to sweet!! Love dadi doin her braid n Khushi bein able to talk about Arnuu to dadi..seriously these type of relationships are very few now a days..so love!!! Smile

N haha God Rhea harrased Khushi about clothes like my cousins do lol ...dipstick lmao havent heard that forever ...love how Aman silently left the two girls lol!!LOL

Ufff Arnav ur already handsome dont need to do anythin else Embarrassed lol...he seriously eventhough he wont say this... is tryin to look best for Khushi...n aww the bro sis moment was to die for...come on Anji see what your bro is goin through already!!Wink

Okay can this get any more romantic...the dori haye Embarrassed..okay Ill shut up before you KILL me with more romance..which I dont mind at all Wink...Ill come back just to read your story lol LOL OMG I died Arnav touchin Khushi like this Embarrassed..love how he automatically got drawn to her...n him remembering about the past...aww they are to bloody cute...n uff Khushi slow your roll!! LOL OMG jeezzz I would have freaked out if someone came up to me n said that it wasnt them that touched me Shocked...Arnav stayin away frome Khushi ...hmmm...how will you enjoy when Khushi is a stubborn sherni n she will have your undivided attention wether you like it or not!!Wink We will see!! *evil laugh* lol!!LOL

Aliya superb update Clap...thank you for the PM...seriously cant waite for the next update!! Now how am I suppose to go to sleep!!??!!! Hmmm...I think Ill listen to Everytime we touch!! Lol!LOL

Edited by Banginbengali - 25 April 2012 at 8:24pm

PersieV

rockinggirl5 Goldie
rockinggirl5
rockinggirl5

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I loved the update. It was amazing. I can't wait to see what Rhea and ranbir have planned. Please continue soon.

PersieV

Go to top