Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 64)

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shraddska

Whoa!!! Khushi faced him like a Lioness...
Great going...
didnt show her agony... which was great...

I know it wasnt arnav's fault as he didnt recognise her but still cant help but feel angry at him...

Yew!!! Amilia is such a disgustingly whinning creature...
cant fathom how arnav tolerates her in the office premises let alone on his lap...

cant wait for the party...
awesome update...

thnx for the pm...

Khushi had to be strong or Arnav would have taken advantage when they meet next. 
Haha love how everyone hates Amilia's Character! Arnav's a player so he can tolerate her, but he knows everyone hates her. 

Thanks for commenting :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddska

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehamcc987

phenomenal update no beyond phenomenal i loved it to bits
i can't believe asr forget his own best friend,and to top it on that he yelled at her and told her to get out
how rude,but i am so glad that khushi didn't let him push her around and gave a feisty
reply he so deserved a slap(no offense guys) but that was plain rude 
i really wonder what happened in their past that they are ex bff not bff's anymore
good thing that aman gave arnav a piece of his mind even though asr is his friend always family first.
over-joyed anjali said he has cum to the party and his gf can't cum on any conditions,i so wish i can strangle his gf hhmph.khushi should give him a hard time,ignore him,make him jealous,until he says sorry.i really like where the story is going.
thank you so much for the pm,do continue soon cuz we r want to read more. 

Thanks for the lamba Comment, It made my day! Embarrassed 

Can you blame him for forgetting her? I guess you could and can't!. Yep Feisty Khushi is what you will be seeing for a long long time. 

The past shall all be revealed gradually, oh his whole family doesn't like Amilia, you will meet Arnav's full family in the next chapter Smile Thanks for reading 

-chamkilli-

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamoshi2507

I don't know how I came in ur PM list, but I am glad that I did or else I would have missed on such an awesome writeup of yours. Thanks for your PM dear. This is the first time that I saw your work, I read them all at one go and I must say that it was simply fantastic.
I really like your way of writing. The character buildup and the story so far is gripping and I would love to read more.
I am not a silent member but yes I come to forum very less due to a lot of work. If I read a post I do like it and try to comment most of the time. If it is a bashing post or something I do not like, I just read and go away. So rest assured I will definitely like and comment.
Waiting for your next update and yes do PM me.

Thanks

Thanks for commenting I'm glad your enjoying the story. Smile 

Edited by Aveiro - 20 April 2012 at 12:14pm
PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi208

Wow Wow Wow Clap !!! I was waiting so eagerly for their first meet and especially for Arnav's reaction when he came to know who it was.

Awesome update ! 

I'm glad Arnav felt guilty for treating Khushi in this manner. Serves you right Arnav Angry ! (Even though I love u LOL) Thanks a lot for the pm and please update soon !

Did you like the first meeting?

Hehe! Arnav's a big bad wolf!LOL

Hehe I shall try and update soon, but I have an OS to update as well 

Arshi208

Arshi208 Senior Member
Arshi208
Arshi208

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aveiro

Wow Wow Wow Clap !!! I was waiting so eagerly for their first meet and especially for Arnav's reaction when he came to know who it was.

Awesome update ! 

I'm glad Arnav felt guilty for treating Khushi in this manner. Serves you right Arnav Angry ! (Even though I love u LOL) Thanks a lot for the pm and please update soon !

Liked it ? I LOVED IT !!! LOL  Awww that's ok ..atleast we all would be rewarded with an amazing OS from u in return ! So I'll leave u this time Wink By the way it's not our fault ! YOU are the one who writes such amazing stuff and gets us addicted to it ! LOL And please do PM me when u update the OS pls Smile

PersieV

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
relii nyc update luvd it x

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aveiro

Awesome update ! 

Liked it ? I LOVED IT !!! LOL  Awww that's ok ..atleast we all would be rewarded with an amazing OS from u in return ! So I'll leave u this time Wink By the way it's not our fault ! YOU are the one who writes such amazing stuff and gets us addicted to it ! LOL And please do PM me when u update the OS pls Smile

Embarrassed I'm glad you loved it! I have been getting PM's to update Chapter 5 right now! I'm so happy everyone's liking it but I haven't even planned anything out yet. 

Yep I'm writing the second part of the OS. I already posted the first part to it. But I need to update the second part. 

x

Arshi208

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Interesting ff... But wat have arnav done in past...

PersieV

Go to top