Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 62)

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by SankaDevi20

Get me outta here, Cause my eyes are burning from these silly tears, That you brought when you show me you don't really care, And you never loved me, someone get me outta this place right now" ' Esmee Denters -- you know this song too :p I never thought it actually left the NL, but its a cool 'song :p
I loved this update! I had been curious about Arnav meeting Khushi for a long time now :p and he really did not recgonize her! The attraction was there of course, but him being ASR he had to be mean huh? Poor khushi, she felt so bad, I bet those 3 shaitaans feel bad now too! That chick Amilia, she kind of gets on my nerves! Yours too? :P the way she clings to him. And she LETS him treat her so badly, well, I guess if the money is all that matters then the treatment doesnt matter? And he is no less, just using her! Uff, the world is too complicated sometimes!
Im hoping Khushi gives him a hard time. Let him fumble for a bit, like he did when she left his office.. Ushi :p Sooo cute :p and I like how she mentioned that he is the same arnuuu, tempered. Oh you bet he is! Soo, i wonder what this hot head is up to now? Will he apologize? What will he say the next time he sees her? What will khushi say? Will the 3 shaitaans butt in again.. and perhas make it worse? Oooeeehhh interesting! Great update Aveirooo!

I love that song! It reflects my life! LOL! Yep the attraction was there but Arnav being Arnav never recognised her. Haha I like writing about Amilia because I realise she annoys all my readers haha! Your going to have to wait and see what happens in the next chapter! 3 Shaitaans are too good! Even though they are upset that their plan failed and hurt Khushi :( 

Thanks for commenting you can call me Aliya Smile

Aww thats a nice name! hahahahaha you like to write about Amilia! Well, I have to say, youre doing a pretty good job! She is highly annoying! Ah the talent of writers, they can make you feel what they want to! Manipulative? Yes. HIGHLY enjoyable? CERTAINLY! Sooo, the 3 shaitaans are up to some more mischief! Hope this one ends well :p I cant believe Arnav really did not recognize her! I thought perhaps he would at least recognize the eyes or the smile ( not that she smiled at that moment!) and then at least be like.. Hmmm, I think ive seen you before..? Butno, as ignorant as men can be, he didnt even think of her as a previous fling or so? In a way its good though, she left a good ass impression on him. Shes hot and feisty, and now TRYYY and win over that strong heart of hers as well :p GOOD luck arnav :p  Oh! And you can call me Simran :p ( or Sim thats fine too :P)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieV

multifaceted Goldie
multifaceted
multifaceted

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey I read the last 2 parts in one go...amazing..awesome and fantastic writing...the storyline line is really really interesting...and hope to read more soon..thanks for the PM

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aveiro

Get me outta here, Cause my eyes are burning from these silly tears, That you brought when you show me you don't really care, And you never loved me, someone get me outta this place right now" ' Esmee Denters -- you know this song too :p I never thought it actually left the NL, but its a cool 'song :p
I loved this update! I had been curious about Arnav meeting Khushi for a long time now :p and he really did not recgonize her! The attraction was there of course, but him being ASR he had to be mean huh? Poor khushi, she felt so bad, I bet those 3 shaitaans feel bad now too! That chick Amilia, she kind of gets on my nerves! Yours too? :P the way she clings to him. And she LETS him treat her so badly, well, I guess if the money is all that matters then the treatment doesnt matter? And he is no less, just using her! Uff, the world is too complicated sometimes!
Im hoping Khushi gives him a hard time. Let him fumble for a bit, like he did when she left his office.. Ushi :p Sooo cute :p and I like how she mentioned that he is the same arnuuu, tempered. Oh you bet he is! Soo, i wonder what this hot head is up to now? Will he apologize? What will he say the next time he sees her? What will khushi say? Will the 3 shaitaans butt in again.. and perhas make it worse? Oooeeehhh interesting! Great update Aveirooo!

I love that song! It reflects my life! LOL! Yep the attraction was there but Arnav being Arnav never recognised her. Haha I like writing about Amilia because I realise she annoys all my readers haha! Your going to have to wait and see what happens in the next chapter! 3 Shaitaans are too good! Even though they are upset that their plan failed and hurt Khushi :( 

Thanks for commenting you can call me Aliya Smile

Aww thats a nice name! hahahahaha you like to write about Amilia! Well, I have to say, youre doing a pretty good job! She is highly annoying! Ah the talent of writers, they can make you feel what they want to! Manipulative? Yes. HIGHLY enjoyable? CERTAINLY! Sooo, the 3 shaitaans are up to some more mischief! Hope this one ends well :p I cant believe Arnav really did not recognize her! I thought perhaps he would at least recognize the eyes or the smile ( not that she smiled at that moment!) and then at least be like.. Hmmm, I think ive seen you before..? Butno, as ignorant as men can be, he didnt even think of her as a previous fling or so? In a way its good though, she left a good ass impression on him. Shes hot and feisty, and now TRYYY and win over that strong heart of hers as well :p GOOD luck arnav :p  Oh! And you can call me Simran :p ( or Sim thats fine too :P)

Hahaa 3 Shaitaans I'm not saying anything! :p who said they going to make another plan ;) Haha she's left a good impression on Arnav he isn't going to let her go that easily! He's going to get loads of abuse thrown his way!!! 
Get ready for feeling sorry on Arnav, 
Me like the name Simran! 
Im going to calll you sim.

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
wow interesting...waiting for next update
'

PersieV

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Great FF just read all of the chapters pleased Khushi is giving as good as she gets. Cant wait for the next update

Thanks for the pm

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

I need to promote this FF!

Its well good<3

Awww Your making me Blush! Hehe! 

I need to move my ass and start writing just for you Star

-JollyJabeen-

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Peonia

hey hi very nice FF very intersting concept.. nice to see that khushi is very well educated and waiting to c how her character is gona evolve...

read all the 4 in one gooTongue

waiting for the next update

Thanks!! You will learn more about Khushi <3
PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I love you guys so much! All your comments made me smile! I plan to reply to everyone's comment from now on! I think you all deserve that <3 Star

Go to top