Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 47)

dancedanceRR Senior Member
dancedanceRR
dancedanceRR

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
ooh can't wait for the upcoming conversation between them! great chapter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

Omg thanks so much for the pm girl:)...love u for this and OMG...it was getting so amazing until u decided to leave it :(...lol...please please hurry up and update...u got me glued to this story...Wow!...amazing update...lol...

And don't worry I am not one of those silent readers / non- commentors...I am also a writer myself on this forum ( if u wanna read my stories...just wait for the pms from me:D)...so you can definitely expect comments from me:D...if I am not able to comment ( may be busy due to work )...then definitely a like which I will leave...sounds good?:D

PS: can you describe what clothes  khushi is wearing when she reaches the office ( it makes it easier for me to visualize the scenes:D)...thanks:)...

-Simran-

Hehe! I had to be evil and leave you guys all hanging. I shall try and update soon no promises. Thanks for commenting.I'm glad your not them silent readers that don't comment Smile I can't wait to read your stories Big smile 

I will try and describe her clothing in the next chapter just for you 

-FarwiiDobaara-

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Important Note:

I have over 200 people on my buddy list, I PM them all to notify them for an update. I would appreciate it if they left a like or a comment. I don't want to sound rude, But it takes time sending out PM's and it would be great if everyone likes or comments.. I Love everyone that does comment, it motivates me to write quicker and update for you guys, I just wanted to warn before I started filtering out my list. <3 

Not to end on a bad note 

Next update should be up by the 50th page!!!

Aliya 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

melovemayurBanginbengalinimra21sukirtiraizadablah_blah3nilmiachu_arshisaruu.Cute_Gal-HoneyBoo-.vrshn.MISTIEsweetygirl28sweetdesiredumasDownhill

serina087 Senior Member
serina087
serina087

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
its soo interesting!!! plss update soon

PersieV

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

Omg thanks so much for the pm girl:)...love u for this and OMG...it was getting so amazing until u decided to leave it :(...lol...please please hurry up and update...u got me glued to this story...Wow!...amazing update...lol...

And don't worry I am not one of those silent readers / non- commentors...I am also a writer myself on this forum ( if u wanna read my stories...just wait for the pms from me:D)...so you can definitely expect comments from me:D...if I am not able to comment ( may be busy due to work )...then definitely a like which I will leave...sounds good?:D

PS: can you describe what clothes  khushi is wearing when she reaches the office ( it makes it easier for me to visualize the scenes:D)...thanks:)...

-Simran-

Hehe! I had to be evil and leave you guys all hanging. I shall try and update soon no promises. Thanks for commenting.I'm glad your not them silent readers that don't comment Smile I can't wait to read your stories Big smile 

I will try and describe her clothing in the next chapter just for you 
Awwhhh thanks so much for pming me saying that u replied to my comment...so nice of u...muah!...and I can't wait for your comments on my stories:)...and yess do describe khushi's clothing...that's wonderful...and I will try and send u a pm on all of stories that I  wrote:)...including OSs:D...it would mean a lot to me if you read them...muah! again:D...love you:D

PersieV

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Bad Timing Khushi :| Embarrassed

PersieV

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
will be waiitng for  ur lovely update

PersieV

Banginbengali Senior Member
Banginbengali
Banginbengali

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Yea 50th page...here we come...okay I am like super excited!! n Aliya your note is superb...its not rude or anythn in all honesty...the least we readers can do is comment lol...anyway hope this helps to go upto the 50th page...if not Ill be back 2mrw!! ;)

PersieV

Go to top