Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND: A Heart For Rent - REMOVED (Page 31)

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
lovely update :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieV

Banginbengali Senior Member
Banginbengali
Banginbengali

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by Banginbengali

First n formost I am extremely sorry I am so late...had so much Uni crap to finish...but sweet update!!

</div>Khushi finally in India yay!! N wow she has been away from India for a long time! Loved how you took India's essence the descrption rickshaw..kids sellin the flowers...uff now I wanna go back to Bangladesh lol!
<div>

Awww Khushi n Arnav's flashback awww...aww cute Arnav not wannin to let his Khushi go n Khushi poor baby Arnav didn't go to see her off...so cute kids!! Aman tryin to bring Arnav in their talks lol...n Khushi still hurt that he didnt see her off!!

Love Aman n Khushi's relationship...their hug..talk everythin was very heart touching!! OMG the whole house welcomin her OMG so.sweet!! Rhea n Ranbir n Aman are such adorable peeps...live the whole bondin family...OhGod cant waite for their plan to be put in place ufff what a brilliant an Rhea!! Icant bloody waite!!

Thank you for the PM...again sorry it took so long...amazin update...waitin for the next one!!

Hey thanks for lamba comment your making me spoilt, I'm really happy your enjoying the story, will try to update soon, when the comments reach atleast page 35 *hint hint*
I love writing about aman and khushi's relationship, your going to have wait and see if Rhea's plan is going to work.
Thanks for the comment, what can I call you?x
lol I so got the hint hint lolWink...Im lovin your story its very different!!...n if you guyz aren't spoiled by us then who will spoil you guyz lol...n tum logo ka tho haak bantha hai boss lolTongue...Khushi n Aman's relationship is just to good I sometimes wish Khushi had a bro on the show who will protect her n speak up for her ...Payal is like a doirmat seriously lol! Anyway mu name is Naziba...but you can call me whatever...whatever floats your boat!!LOL...n should I just call you Aveiro!??!! Anyway if the 35th page don't come soon I kniw what I have to do lolLOL

PersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

First n formost I am extremely sorry I am so late...had so much Uni crap to finish...but sweet update!!

</div>Khushi finally in India yay!! N wow she has been away from India for a long time! Loved how you took India's essence the descrption rickshaw..kids sellin the flowers...uff now I wanna go back to Bangladesh lol!
<div>

Awww Khushi n Arnav's flashback awww...aww cute Arnav not wannin to let his Khushi go n Khushi poor baby Arnav didn't go to see her off...so cute kids!! Aman tryin to bring Arnav in their talks lol...n Khushi still hurt that he didnt see her off!!

</div>

Love Aman n Khushi's relationship...their hug..talk everythin was very heart touching!! OMG the whole house welcomin her OMG so.sweet!! Rhea n Ranbir n Aman are such adorable peeps...live the whole bondin family...OhGod cant waite for their plan to be put in place ufff what a brilliant an Rhea!! Icant bloody waite!!

Thank you for the PM...again sorry it took so long...amazin update...waitin for the next one!!

Hey thanks for lamba comment your making me spoilt, I'm really happy your enjoying the story, will try to update soon, when the comments reach atleast page 35 *hint hint*
I love writing about aman and khushi's relationship, your going to have wait and see if Rhea's plan is going to work.

<div>
lol I so got the hint hint lolWink...Im lovin your story its very different!!...n if you guyz aren't spoiled by us then who will spoil you guyz lol...n tum logo ka tho haak bantha hai boss lolTongue...Khushi n Aman's relationship is just to good I sometimes wish Khushi had a bro on the show who will protect her n speak up for her ...Payal is like a doirmat seriously lol! Anyway mu name is Naziba...but you can call me whatever...whatever floats your boat!!LOL...n should I just call you Aveiro!??!! Anyway if the 35th page don't come soon I kniw what I have to do lolLOL

I know I wish she had a brother that would protect her. Lets not talk about payal., she hardly sticks up for khushi so I never wanted her in my story, the fact she knows about shyam and wont say anything is annoying.. She could tell akash bout shyam. You can call me Aliya or Vita. Up to you. Haha yep you know what to do

Banginbengali

arshi78 Newbie
arshi78
arshi78

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
gr8 ff. would like a pm when theres a new update next. tks.

PersieV

Banginbengali Senior Member
Banginbengali
Banginbengali

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

<div>

</div>

<div>

I know I wish she had a brother that would protect her. Lets not talk about payal., she hardly sticks up for khushi so I never wanted her in my story, the fact she knows about shyam and wont say anything is annoying.. She could tell akash bout shyam. You can call me Aliya or Vita. Up to you. Haha yep you know what to do
Aliya...what a beautiful name...well its really nice to read your work Aliya!!! Oh yes Payal uggg...her n her crocodile tears Akash ji me ...wanna Angry...Im tellin you from now that when the truth does come out in front of the whole family...nahin sasun ma n Akash ji...ugggOuch...seriously irritates me..n in the show she doesn't even get a hint that Khushi may feel uncomfortable with Shyam there...urggg one of these days Im gonna smack her lol!! K I think Im done takin out all the frustrations lol!!LOL...hope to see an update soon Aliya...n if I don't get back please don't mind...Im probably busy with my cousins weddin...but hope I wont be late!!Wink

PersieV

mankhush Senior Member
mankhush
mankhush

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
interesting start please continue

PersieV

mankhush Senior Member
mankhush
mankhush

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
nice update waiting for the third one

PersieV

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Beautiful. loved the concept. thnx a ton for the pm. =D looking forward for nxt update.

PersieV

Go to top