Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked the start. Very interesting and I would love to read more. Please continue soon and om me when u do.
Banginbengali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh amazin storyline..sorry for bein so late!!

Anyway the excerpt was to freakin good...wow Khushi askin Arnav to kiss her...n Arnav questionin her n tryin to make her say why..lol...n finally Khushi blew up the next second lol..n told Arnav how she really felt...n the kiss...uff to bloody good!!

Now the first chapter...so Aman n Arnav are friends...this I totally like...n God Arnav's girlfriend is so annoyin lol...aww the understandin Arnav n Aman have is sweet...Khushi comin home after so many years...OMG Im so excited for their track to start lol...would love to read what they think about each other!! N ohhh I so wanna know why she left!!??!!!

Amazin story...seriously wonderful for your first ...thank you Eviffie for the PM..sorry was so late in replyin ..anyway I buddied you...would love to read more!! Thank you for a great start of an amazin story!!
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an awsme start.
Fndshp between aman nd arnav was soo lovable.
And the way u introducd kushi was so good nd curiously waiting 4 her arrival nd arhi meetin too.
Cont soon.
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Banginbengali

Oh amazin storyline..sorry for bein so late!!

Anyway the excerpt was to freakin good...wow Khushi askin Arnav to kiss her...n Arnav questionin her ntryin to makehersay why..lol...n finally Khushiblew upthe next second lol..n told Arnavhow she really felt...n the kiss...uff tobloody good!!

Now the first chapter...so Aman n Arnav are friends...this I totally like...n God Arnav's girlfriend is so annoyin lol...aww the understandin Arnav n Aman have is sweet...Khushi comin home after so many years...OMG Im so excited for their track to start lol...wouldlove toread what they think about each other!! N ohhh I so wanna know why she left!!??!!!

Amazin story...seriously wonderfulfor your first ...thank you Eviffie forthe PM..sorry was so late in replyin ..anyway I buddied you...would love to read more!!Thank you for a great start of an amazin story!!

Thanks so much for the long comment! I will try my best to update more. I haven't even started typing chapter 2 up.
I'm glad you liked the Excerpt but that will probably not come into the story till a while. Still need to set all the scenes.
shraddska thumbnail
Hey Got a Pm from my friend Darkdove for ur FF... great concept...
Really loved the Mystery around Khushi's return... would love to read more...
Liked Aman's character...
Arnav has been portrayed brilliantly...
Edited by shraddska - 12 years ago
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

it was lovely!:D

so aman n arnav frndzz- i lykk it!

khusi is aman's sister-sounds interesting!

khusi coming backk to India...m waiting for arhi to meet...pretty excit'd!

plzz update soon...loved it!:D

thnx for the pm!

fanAR thumbnail
This is amazing , i shall leave my 2 cents tomorrow :)
SiMaR.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a fabulous update! do continue soon!
fanAR thumbnail
I hope u update super soon dear
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds Interesting 😊