surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
indian forum ke rule mein yahi likha hai .maine phada hai

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
If ur refering to pratyusha banerjoo she is very beautiful in real one of my friend has seen her in mumbai she was in some mall...she is very beautiful in real..her on screen look dosent really do justice to her real looks.. ...see her normal pictures in modern clothes she look very nice.
As for Anjum she is also pretty although I find pratyusha more beautiful.
As for on screen looks I like Anandi better than Gauri...Gauri looks kind of rough not polished like Anandi...

lehermalhotra Senior Member
lehermalhotra
lehermalhotra

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Yaar ab bas bhi karo...
anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
see anandii  is shown short intentionally  to show that in bal vivah sometimes jodis become unmatchable, and for looks anandi is far better than gauri she looks prettier , and in that sari she was best up till now and jagya is good looking so ths,is reason he gave to alwyer ,when he pursued for divorce that their prsonalities ndon't match but in arrange marrieges also it happens mismatch ,no way in all ifeel  jagia is too very tall for a girl 
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldw

Perseus--i am not changing the fact i am just telling truth that pratts is not pretty.gauri is far prettier than her.sorry but this is true fact

ROFL

^That is not towards your opinion. Just at the usage of the word "fact" in the comment. Ever heard of the quote "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? 

Edited by megustajalebi - 08 April 2012 at 9:33pm
Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldw

Perseus--i am not changing the fact i am just telling truth that pratts is not pretty.gauri is far prettier than her.sorry but this is true fact

Oh yeah and who r u ?? Incharge of deciding "Facts".Who gave u right to decide facts for others??

I am also stating a fact I am just telling what is truth...Anandi is far more beautiful and graceful than Gawari...Gawari just dosent have any class...sorry to say but this is true "FACT"
anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
gawari looks ugly in her ghagra dress as sheis competing with ghagra odhni dress of anandi who looks awesome in her village attire i like her and her eyes express more than her words and gawari always shouts like a b--------h
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Pratyusha is perfect , love her !! looks, acting , evrything is gr8, I dont understand this post -- does it mean that J left Anandi bcoz G is more pretty and tmrw if J finds someone more pretty than G, he will go to the other girl and like a butterfly keep hopping from one flower to another ...there is something called as love and its not measured in terms of beauty...
PS: I dont find G gorgeous looking or something like that -- she is jus normal, Anandi is better than her anyday

Go to top