Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi needs to be prettier (Page 3)

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mumoos

Anandi does not need to be replaced .. she needs much nicer clothes n wardrobe.. she looks same in every scene... but she's pretty on her own.. gauri is also good but she's a little chubby... n cos the character is grey .. even her face expressions making her look bad..
I agree. Actually Anandi is much prettier than Gauri .She was looking stunning in the Red saree. The colour combination of her lehengas are not good. i.e. Blue with orange etc. She needs less garish colours and better accessories.

lehermalhotra Senior Member
lehermalhotra
lehermalhotra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Gauri's clothes are the worst in BV. She lives in Mumbai...she should be shown wearing jeans and tees
samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Ok folks, thanks for the photographs of Anandi ( pratusha Banerjee). Yes ,she does look stunning. As some one mentioned A's village costumes hide her beauty. Where as Gaury(anjum) looks her best in her simple attire like salwar kameez. Some times too much jewelry and heavy attire hide the natural beauty of a person. No need to replace A, because Pratusha is a superb actress. Only her attire needs a slight change some times.in this rajasthani traditional dress except DS every body looks the same.
Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
G's dress does not look so cheap. It just looks simple and appropriate for a student who is on her medical college stipend. She looks smart in it. 
Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
@surabhi01, no harm in comparing actresses. After all these forums are for good time pass. As long as we don't offend each other by personal remarks. All these conversations are friendly like we would discuss movies and actresses with our friends. I started this thread. I did not mean to offend any one. If it is offensive to any one please forgive me. 
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

@surabhi01, no harm in comparing actresses. After all these forums are for good time pass. As long as we don't offend each other by personal remarks. All these conversations are friendly like we would discuss movies and actresses with our friends. I started this thread. I did not mean to offend any one. If it is offensive to any one please forgive me. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and there are plenty of people who watch certain shows because a certain actor/actress is good looking. It's no surprise that physical beauty matters in many (if not all) of these dramas. 

However I think its unfair to compare actresses and actors with each other regarding looks. Critiquing or comment on acting or the storyline or even the costumes/makeup is one thing because it's relevant to the drama, but to compare irrelevant things like features, height, and other aspects of the actors does not seem right. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababumethebestNDDgirlhooked

Go to top