Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@surabhi01, no harm in comparing actresses. After all these forums are for good time pass. As long as we don't offend each other by personal remarks. All these conversations are friendly like we would discuss movies and actresses with our friends. I started this thread. I did not mean to offend any one. If it is offensive to any one please forgive me. 
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan50

@surabhi01, no harm in comparing actresses. After all these forums are for good time pass. As long as we don't offend each other by personal remarks. All these conversations are friendly like we would discuss movies and actresses with our friends. I started this thread. I did not mean to offend any one. If it is offensive to any one please forgive me. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and there are plenty of people who watch certain shows because a certain actor/actress is good looking. It's no surprise that physical beauty matters in many (if not all) of these dramas. 

However I think its unfair to compare actresses and actors with each other regarding looks. Critiquing or comment on acting or the storyline or even the costumes/makeup is one thing because it's relevant to the drama, but to compare irrelevant things like features, height, and other aspects of the actors does not seem right. 

Originally posted by: goldw

ya true anandi should be prettier.this pratts is not up to the mark.she does not look pretty.sorry to pratts fans but this is my view

I'm a pratts fan! Don't be sorry Goldw, it's okay... She may not look pretty to u..but it doesn't change facts.. She looks mind-blowing to me..and to all her fans. So it's okay if u don't find her pretty😛
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
indian forum ke rule mein yahi likha hai .maine phada hai
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If ur refering to pratyusha banerjoo she is very beautiful in real one of my friend has seen her in mumbai she was in some mall...she is very beautiful in real..her on screen look dosent really do justice to her real looks.. ...see her normal pictures in modern clothes she look very nice.
As for Anjum she is also pretty although I find pratyusha more beautiful.
As for on screen looks I like Anandi better than Gauri...Gauri looks kind of rough not polished like Anandi...

anshansh thumbnail
see anandii  is shown short intentionally  to show that in bal vivah sometimes jodis become unmatchable, and for looks anandi is far better than gauri she looks prettier , and in that sari she was best up till now and jagya is good looking so ths,is reason he gave to alwyer ,when he pursued for divorce that their prsonalities ndon't match but in arrange marrieges also it happens mismatch ,no way in all ifeel  jagia is too very tall for a girl 
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perseus--i am not changing the fact i am just telling truth that pratts is not pretty.gauri is far prettier than her.sorry but this is true fact

🤣

^That is not towards your opinion. Just at the usage of the word "fact" in the comment. Ever heard of the quote "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? 
Edited by megustajalebi - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Perseus--i am not changing the fact i am just telling truth that pratts is not pretty.gauri is far prettier than her.sorry but this is true fact

Oh yeah and who r u ?? Incharge of deciding "Facts".Who gave u right to decide facts for others??

I am also stating a fact I am just telling what is truth...Anandi is far more beautiful and graceful than Gawari...Gawari just dosent have any class...sorry to say but this is true "FACT"
anshansh thumbnail
gawari looks ugly in her ghagra dress as sheis competing with ghagra odhni dress of anandi who looks awesome in her village attire i like her and her eyes express more than her words and gawari always shouts like a b--------h
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pratyusha is perfect , love her !! looks, acting , evrything is gr8, I dont understand this post -- does it mean that J left Anandi bcoz G is more pretty and tmrw if J finds someone more pretty than G, he will go to the other girl and like a butterfly keep hopping from one flower to another ...there is something called as love and its not measured in terms of beauty...
PS: I dont find G gorgeous looking or something like that -- she is jus normal, Anandi is better than her anyday